Questions and a grinding issue

Grievous - Harshlands
Grievous - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Blademaster
Ok so i got my Axe bm to lv 45 and after reading hippies guide,I am trying to aoe grind on the Dust wraiths south of sun down. For some reason I can't seem to keep my hp up and i end up dieng( i try to kill 3-5 ).
My genie is lv 26 and knows tangle mire and second wind.
My stats are

vit 38
str 137
dex 60
mag 5

with no gear

does anyone have any suggestions because i cant see how this is any kind of efficient.( i dont have any cleric friends)

and now for the Question:

I want to stat for fist later on. Is lv 60 a good lv? Should I start lving some of the skills now?

your help is apreciated b:thanks
Post edited by Grievous - Harshlands on

Comments

• CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ur stats seem to be fine
    Dust wraiths r phy hmm?
    Did u use alter marrow?
    Do have ToP genie skill?
  • Grievous - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    my marrow alt is lv 2 ( imo outta spirit)
    My genie is lv 26. its too low for ToP
  • Dreaded_Fate - Lost City
    Dreaded_Fate - Lost City Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You are better off doing Your bhs, crazy stone, and questing at that level. They give you a nice chunk of xp for quests then. Don't worry about grinding until your 60s when you get more AoEs and can level them up.
    [EvilMarlon - Sanctuary] It would be nice to be a male veno i tryed a veno and my dad saw me and he thought i was **** it took me a whole month for him to even talk to me again. <-- LMAO b:chuckle
  • Grievous - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    ok , i figured Hippies saying aoe grind from lv 39-100 was a load off bull lol( no offence)

so what about my fist questions? Also does anyone have some money making tips?
  • Dreaded_Fate - Lost City
    Dreaded_Fate - Lost City Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I would just buy a pickaxe, and while you pick up things from your quest. Farm herbs, rocks around you. Also make sure not to sell the mats you pick up and sell them to store they are worth alot more. (example:rough fur, purified oil, etc)
    [EvilMarlon - Sanctuary] It would be nice to be a male veno i tryed a veno and my dad saw me and he thought i was **** it took me a whole month for him to even talk to me again. <-- LMAO b:chuckle