Demon/Sage

Elkier - Harshlands
Elkier - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Psychic
Just posting that i noticed there were new npcs next to Archosaur Elder. Don't know if they teach anything since im not high o.o; but they were demon/sage trainers so it might be a possiblilty idk o.o;
Post edited by Elkier - Harshlands on

Comments

• Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Just posting that i noticed there were new npcs next to Archosaur Elder. Don't know if they teach anything since im not high o.o; but they were demon/sage trainers so it might be a possiblilty idk o.o;

The demon/sage trainers would have to be in heaven/hell. It would be nice though to get our demon/sage skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
  • Elkier - Harshlands
    Elkier - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Logged back and they are on both sides of Elder of Archosaur. Sage and Demon for both tideborn classes. Maybe it's like the hyper-exp feature (not implemented yet) lol
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The skills have not been released yet. Fro what many of us are seeing though, is that they are preparing for it.

Well we hope...I have been leveling my Psychic on dailies only for now until the skills appear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • LiXiuYi - Sanctuary
    LiXiuYi - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yeah seems they put it out there to let people know it's being worked on. The tweaks to the current skills may be a sign of that too.