time means nothing?

Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
i dont often post negative things. i dont often post things that may upset people, but simply put, will this new hyper exp thing give noone reason to be high level? those of us that have been here for a year and half and come all the way with pwi will now be the same level and worse equipped than someone with $1000 who started 3 months ago? i enjoy the game, i enjoy playing with my friends and making new ones. but this hyper exp thing makes me wonder if everyones gonna be lvl 101 in a few months and thats it. if it were restricted to levels over 100 and the cap was raised and fb109+ and more 100+ things come in it makes sense. but right now.. makes me wonder. and feel a bit tossed aside.
Post edited by Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i dont often post negative things. i dont often post things that may upset people, but simply put, will this new hyper exp thing give noone reason to be high level? those of us that have been here for a year and half and come all the way with pwi will now be the same level and worse equipped than someone with $1000 who started 3 months ago? i enjoy the game, i enjoy playing with my friends and making new ones. but this hyper exp thing makes me wonder if everyones gonna be lvl 101 in a few months and thats it. if it were restricted to levels over 100 and the cap was raised and fb109+ and more 100+ things come in it makes sense. but right now.. makes me wonder. and feel a bit tossed aside.

I really admire your tolerance level if you have not already felt tossed aside since september '09.

Kudos to you, wholeheartedly.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    fb109 can't come out. They converted both fb's into warsong and nirvana. So they kinda blocked themselves from raising the cap at all. =/

The game seems to be more of a gear-drive than a leveling game. Levels are no issue, and you can powerhouse to endgame easily. The only thing that defines your power ingame anymore is how good your gear is. +12 refines, high grade shards and sockets, lunar, nirvana, frost, warsong...obtaining the best of these is pretty much all you can play for nowadays. And of course, sadly like everything else you can buy it all with $.
  • Qimdeik - Heavens Tear
    Qimdeik - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    gameb:question

yesb:shutup
  • VBloodFangv - Dreamweaver
    VBloodFangv - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Agreed b:cold
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    PWI is now basically a p2p game that lets f2p run around to to make p2p happy about themselves. Fair play & comunity respect is no longer present in this game.

If you know of any decent game to move to, please send me a PM. Im not staying in PWI for long after all these bs updates.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    aaah i know the thousands of oracles were better off sold then spent *high fives Legy*

i think we've learned our lesson long ago:

don't try in this game, it'll **** you off
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Xtasy - Raging Tide
    Xtasy - Raging Tide Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    allods onlineb:shutup go go..its in beta and will NOT be anything like AIONb:shutup

edit: lol its still censored >_< but you get the idea <.<
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    aaah i know the thousands of oracles were better off sold then spent *high fives Legy*

i think we've learned our lesson long ago:

don't try in this game, it'll **** you off

*high five* b:pleased
    allods onlineb:shutup go go..its in beta and will NOT be anything like AIONb:shutup

I am so looking into this. Thank you. =)
  • Xtasy - Raging Tide
    Xtasy - Raging Tide Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    http://www.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=6141
    looks good but its from PWE ~_~
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    So true... Before, being high-level in the top 50 list gave someone a sense of achievement.

Now it means nothing anymore.

PWI wants players to reach top levels fast so they can spend $$$ on end-game gears and refine.

They'll probably raise the cap level once everyone is 100+ and have spend a few $$$ on their chars. Then they'll raise the level cap so they can repeat the process again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • kmcgangsta
    kmcgangsta Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yea jsut yesterday i was talking to a veno that oracle lvled from 1-99
    since it was doing quests ssame as my barb ( was lvl 40) i believe it
  • kmcgangsta
    kmcgangsta Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    in under a month btw
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    maybe they just wanna raise more ppl to lvl 101 so they can increase the lvl cap(and obviously get more money that way)