capping str?

Options
Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Blademaster
hi everyone.

well im playing in the RT server and i was thinking about capping my str at 250 (req of the 99 set) and go full dex. what do u think? advantages? disadvantages? experienses? i really would like some advices.

thanx in advance b:thanks
[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Infliction - Raging Tide
    Infliction - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    No advantages to that. A bm is the best str-damage ratioso you want to get it nice and high. The hh90 axes I believe take more str than the hh99 armor, and, if your an axe bm GET THOSE AXES. If your any other build, that strength is "fair" at themost, but get as much as you can.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    90 axes take 272. I capped my STR at a few points below that and have a few points over it with gears. If you do go DEX build, I wouldn't really keep your STR so low that you can't reach 272 with gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You definitely want enough strength to at least be able to use Calloused Lionheart Hatchets. And 200 dex for your endgame fists. I'd also say try to keep your dex at intervals of 20 because that's when you get your extra 1% crit. Anything in excess of an interval of 20 just tacks on a little evasion and accuracy, which isn't that useful when you have 200 dex already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    thnx for the info guys b:thanks
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Esque - Lost City
    Esque - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Allnighte - knn read pwdatabase laio, rank6 weap needs all of the badges la.
    rank8 laio just la needs laio rep la

Naevo - o wait dis be pw-my-en? ding dong la