Tideborn's meditation

Olivassin - Heavens Tear
Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
yeah, ok, we are very ugly when we meditate (at least, thats what i think), i would rather to meditate as other classes do, but this thread is repeated infinites times. b:chuckle

One thing i haven't seen is that is weird that we meditate becoming a mermaid/mermain, being surrounded by water but we can't meditate while swiming xDD

So now i ask myself.... why can't we (all classes) meditate while flying or swimming?
Post edited by Olivassin - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm the only one who likes the Tideborn meditation, aren't I. <.<

I don't know about meditating in the air, but being able to meditate at least on the sea floor would be a blessing for those pesky water quests. ;/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    -wonders how classes can even breath underwater, let alone meditate-
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited January 2010

*wonders why there are skimpily dressed cat/fox/girls with flaming chickens of death following them everywhere, large furries who get +e-peen each time they armageddon a mob, the inability to die completely, etc*

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    A wizard did it.
  • Valintine - Heavens Tear
    Valintine - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm the only one who likes the Tideborn meditation, aren't I. <.<

Nope, you're not. I like the Tideborn meditation, too.

Easy! The same way Tideborn show up with a bubble of water when they meditate: Magic! [handwave]You do not need an explanation for magic. [/handwave]
  • KallenHapti - Sanctuary
    KallenHapti - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i like the tideborn meditation
    i think every race should receive a specific one
    it doesn't affect gameplay because it's only visual but it gives more of a feeling where you come from and where you belong
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Banned TB hairstyle made my Kallen cry b:sad
    Training my new wizzie. Current status lvl5X. b:pleased
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    My only answer to the original question is because that is how the game is designed, and the majority of gameplay takes place on land. I'm sure there could be more existential answers, but I'll leave that to you. b:victory
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    *ahem* ok allow me to clear things up. Flaming chickens follow kitty/fox girls cause they have nothing better to do and if i had to follow someone Id follow a fox/kitty girl too ^.-, people dont actually breathe under water, its liqiud air we're swimming in (not liqiud oxygen xD). Tideborn meditate the way the do is beacuse they're from the future, they have holographic projector that projects images of fish cause its their favorite food. People jump 20 ft into the air because they are on another planet where gravity wasnt invented yet. And wizards dont soot fireballs they throw Molotov cocktails.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XRiptidex - Lost City
    XRiptidex - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i think it would be cool for winged elves wings, could even just be general looking wings, to wrap around you while you are meditating. that would be awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Blue signature made my Strawberry_ thank you!!
    Red signature made and drawn by me.
  • Argyle - Dreamweaver
    Argyle - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2010

shush you, don't give them any ideals. i'd rather waste money on anni packs when they come back out then on some breathing apparatus for underwater.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i dont really mind it. i remember when i first meditated on my tb i was like "wow" and then "OHH so THATS what all those other tbs are doing". but yea, compard to everybody elses it is a bit flamboyant.
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I like the Tideborn meditation, its really unique compared to the other ones and its nice to look at.

It really makes sense that Tideborns have a different meditation animation because they use other meditation techniques. Since this new race was separated from the other races so long ago, its only natural that they came up with other ways for meditation being free from cultural influences from other races.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    That makes sense Davitiel :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]