TW Schedule 1/22-1/24

Options

Comments

• Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You missed a whole block of time after Enrage took over as #1 from Radiance and Tao, Caesar, Triad were multiple land owners. We got a bunch of land from Rad and Evo back when we started up but slowly got eaten away by ganks(sacrificing 1 or 2 lands to defend 1) but still were #1 at that time. Caesar at one time had the most land too with 200mil+ income but you guys never attacked them so who knows who was stronger at that time. Oh well.

*cough* seriously? you seriously think Triad was stronger then Radiance at that time? Need I remind you who took triad off the map? b:surrender certainly wasn't Caesar.......................You know thats a trend Radiance has been the main oppressor of red territories since the start not counting Empire because we were diagonal from them and someone else got to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I don't believe Triad ever beat Rad either. Had a close call in an attack but changed some things and next night came right at Triad and took them out in much much less time in the defending TW.

So not sure how you can say Triad was ranked higher than Rad when Triad couldn't even beat Rad.

Not flaming just the facts. I had some respect for Triad and their nix crew...very nice nix crew.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    my turn

walfail stfu

learn2write

How about u teach me b:nosebleedb:nosebleedb:nosebleedb:shedtear
  • Specialmats - Heavens Tear
    Specialmats - Heavens Tear Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that radiance lost to triad more than a couple times. Even the handful of Triad that went and formed assault killed rad in every fight 1v1. Only reason they were eventually wiped off the map was because they had to defend against caesar and radiance simultaneously. The only problem with assault is that we could never fill a complete roster for tw. But we consistently defended and beat radiance with only 60 people. The full force of Triad had around 30 nixes and best venomancers on the server. I mean half the veno's on the pk rankings are former triad. There was no guild on the server we couldnt defend against. Also, Triad and Radiance had very few fights with each other because Radiance and Triad were former allies until Charity got banned.

When Triad was at its peak, I was only level 92 on my veno and ranked 32 on the level rankings. I doubt pressa could could even tw at the time.
    [your signature has been removed, please contact an admin for more information]
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:cold I find it interesting how quick people are to boast at victory. And yet when put in the same situation they have nothing to say about it. It wasn't but a month or so ago when enrage was saying the same type of thing. Be realistic low attendance is noones fault you can't personally control people. And mistakes made have been made before by everyone its only thru experience that one doesn't make them again. I wouldn't count on this being a trend. b:surrender Not everyone has a knowledge of the power of most of the smaller guilds like Radiance does. Given the situation Tao made a mistake but learning from it is the key and I know they will.

I am completely interested how strong enrage is now. I have a fair idea how powerful tao is.

I didn't boast there. I just considered that some point was missed, and also low attendance IS a problem which tw factions have to work on no matter how hard it seems to be. This 21 minute war might not say much, but since Tao managed 98 minute war last weekend, if they were to get better from that, 3 hour defend wouldn't be THAT far from reach. But 21 minutes? Wouldn't count out the possibility that there is a real problem.
  • Specialmats - Heavens Tear
    Specialmats - Heavens Tear Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Psh... Because i have a lot of alts etc etc, I can confidently say that Tao's top 80 would last about 1 hour 20 mins tops against enrage's top 80. But seeing as Enrage has 180 sign ups per tw now, and people in Tao have lives... I'd say a more realistic estimate is around 30-45 mins.
    [your signature has been removed, please contact an admin for more information]
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Triad took dwp back from Radiance a long **** time ago. b:thanks And moved west I believe taking a few more rad territories.

As for this who is stronger Enrage or Tao argument.

1. Tao attack plume. Tao had 6 catas. Enrage won in under an hour.
    2. Enrage took land 4 v 4 in like 1 hour 30 mins? or so.
    3 Enrage smashed tao in the face at archo. yes there was 8 catas so this point is eh.
    4. Tao no showed another 4 v 4 land.
    5. Tao can't field a full 80 to put into a city while holding of lower factions...? they use to be able too.
    6. Enrage can field a full 80.
    7. Tao can't hold off a 4 v 4 anymore.

Those are just things that can outline who is strongest at this point. Supposedly tao got more people, so lets see if they can put up better fights.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    allurbase.jpg
    wehastrouble02.jpg
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Agreed with Ese on all points....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Be realistic low attendance is noones fault you can't personally control people. And mistakes made have been made before by everyone its only thru experience that one doesn't make them again. I wouldn't count on this being a trend. b:surrender

If experience is any indicater, low attendance tends to be a trend. Enrage was having attendance problems, when we were on the losing side. Theres too many who just find convenient excuses when they believe they are going to lose. As soon as everyone's morale is high, suddenly everyone & their mother sign up for TW. Now Tao is on the losing end, and they're experiencing the sudden excuses and no shows so prevalent on that side of the equation.

Its true it offsets the ability to truely get a 1v1 comparison, but at the same time, it seems to be standard that the one deemed the current lower power guild WILL have to contend with lower turn-out. This can not be ignored or shrugged off. This can also not be used as an excuse, as it comes with being in that spot in the pecking order. Whether it was Enrage in the past, or Tao now, or anyone else.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    geez specialmats you don't think I could TW? I wasn't in the first TW the one we won but I was in a few others for triad and we did get beat sometimes but most of those were because we couldn't show all the time as we were being ganked in several places and were falling at the time. However Triad got their **** handed to them by Rad on a regular basis because by the time we could attack back a few weeks after the orginal win Triad's nix force was pretty much gone. Albiet assault was powerful I highly doubt that they couldn't fill a full 80. And the reason Caesar started to attack assault was because Radiance beat assault and then the ganks started we would have continued to be attacked until they were wiped anyway. Everybody in Radiance truly had fun with the assault fights and were sad when Caesar started to take assault land. Its exactly like Caesar right now Radiance enjoys fighting Caesar.

Yes I agree sylph it happens on the losing side because winners don't make excuses :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I didint follow this thread all the way, but for sure Rad didnt beat triad when Ice was leader, Tao formed back then so that was player outflow to Tao. But I dont know what period your talking about maybe before Ice was leader :/ .. Triad had very nice TW crew, and only few high level venos, as much as any other faction, no nixes saved Triad later when some bms/clerics/wizards/archers left to Tao.
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    No offense Mono but everytime one of your guilds start loosing your bunch jumps ship to a more successful one, so the Win: Defeat record in TW doesnt count much for you Lot, cause its basically following the winning side.
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    They didn't pick the winning side this time b:chuckle
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    but... u did
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    No offense Mono but everytime one of your guilds start loosing your bunch jumps ship to a more successful one, so the Win: Defeat record in TW doesnt count much for you Lot, cause its basically following the winning side.

I personally think Tao is full of people you just described. Thats how I saw it before Enrage starting taking land from Tao. I wonder how many people will leave Tao after a few more losses consecutively.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

but you switch when things dont go your way...way to go, and you picked the side that is winning...for now :Db:bye
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    what evidence do people have to suggest tao is full of people who jump ship? xD

we've lost a fair few people yes, some of whom i never thought would of left when i first joined, but to say tao is full of members who will leave is wrong. the people in tao who 'jump ship' have already done so.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    what evidence do people have to suggest tao is full of people who jump ship? xD

we've lost a fair few people yes, some of whom i never thought would of left when i first joined, but to say tao is full of members who will leave is wrong. the people in tao who 'jump ship' have already done so.

That's because Tao's TW pay is still high (270m per week). There are some people (and i emphasise, some) who join guilds with lots of lands primarily for pay. It's been like that in the past when rad held a lot of lands, and same with Tao now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    and.. enrage takes the guys that jump ship

l0lz.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loowy - Harshlands
    Loowy - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    That's because Tao's TW pay is still high (270m per week). There are some people (and i emphasise, some) who join guilds with lots of lands primarily for pay. It's been like that in the past when rad held a lot of lands, and same with Tao now.

or they go there for apoc pots
    edited January 2010
    Options

Ehm.. No offense Ewings but You jumped ship from us in Legion with 3 land into Rad that had half of the map, thats Jumping ships, even tho Legion had 80+ for TW and charms were 250k then, unlike Caesar when I left. And reason your stayed in Rad was coz you were Dir.

Its also jumping ships when you go to your Ex hardcore Enemy faction that has half of the map. Enrage-Caesar-Tao have been exchanging players for so long before. When someone moves to other faction from a faction that fall apart not by his fault - thats just moving on. And those are brave people, good persons in real life, they don't need cults in game to recognise them.

Its not fun to be a vagon of a winner, thats for weak not for brave. Once it was Rad when you applied there, then Enrage and Tao.. now, only Enrage.b:bye
    Fortune favors the brave

edited January 2010
    Options

Oh luv you missed one name of your favourite faction here b:kissb:kiss
    hypocrite.
    Fortune favors the brave

• Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lmao, i go from worthless, to traitor, to ship jumper. This is an awesome Cultivation, make up your mind ppl! Anyone can ask Marin, Yunahh, or Hoshimi i wanted to go to enrage for months. But i held out due to a promise made to Edya. After time passed I said **** it and left. Yes the timing is bad, and it looks like i chose the winning side. But tao won their last tw vs enrage when the "Ship" jumpers were still there. But w/e idc what you say xD i'm having fun. Omg fun in a game no way!!!!!!!!! And sticky shut your mouth god damn. You are a great guy but ffs you have zero room to talk. Passing out drunk in front of a crystal during tw? Posting tao is dying threads on tao forums? Quitting the game 75 times? Quit running your mouth ffs ur not gonna get in Edya's pants.

Surreal idk who the fk you are. But you weren't in tao so do me a fav and stfu xD cause you have no clue what went on except for what has been posted on this forum. :p Things didn't go my way? I wasn't having fun, and hated some people so I left. What's wrong with that?

Let me spell it out for those to slow to understand. I left Tao, my options were Rad, Ceasar, or Enrage (land holding guilds for tw). Radiance wasnt an option at the time b/c i didn't like some people in it and had a bad idea of what rad was like. But my opinion changed this week. Woot go rad b:victory. But still wasn't an option lol. Ceasar was eh, didn't liek them due to past arguements over not be able to bid them. (Until i took over tw and we finally did bid them for real.) So it was a no go there. Who does that leave? Enrage. The majority of friends i had left in this game were in Enrage. Hell i even went on vent with marin and a few others for the past few months to rant. ( Couldn't do that on tao vent b/c I'd either get ignored or nothing would get done about what was wrong. trust me i tried. >.> And no contacting edya didn't work either.)

So for those of you who keep calling me ship jumper, traitor etc. Keep it up xD makes me giggle that you feel that strongly about me. And enrage and Tao were even before we "Jumped ship." So no we didn't pick the stronger side :p we just "Helped" (not saying we are the reason enrage is the strongest now) make enrage #1. b:victory Peace bishes!
    edited January 2010
    Options
    nah, nay, people just move on, its part of the game.
    Fortune favors the brave

edited January 2010
    Options
    Omg fun in a game no way!!!!!!!!! And sticky shut your mouth god damn. You are a great guy but ffs you have zero room to talk. Passing out drunk in front of a crystal during tw? Posting tao is dying threads on tao forums? Quitting the game 75 times? Quit running your mouth ffs ur not gonna get in Edya's pants.

so... i cant have fun in a game? to me playing games drunk or high is fun.

and, i have much more room to talk than you, as i was one of the original 60/80 of tao, when i joined we had 51 members ^_^

tao WAS dying, but DID NOT. and by the looks of it, its recovering.

i cant quit a game when it gets boring? huh?

fail troll post.

reallllyyy fail troll post hun. sorry

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This was a vote sticky. We're replacing the word fail with the name StickyGreen. Grats. Grr if my teacher locks my comp one more time i'm gonna stab her >.>. hate music class. Anyway no you can do that sticky. But sux when people go at you for what you chose to do eh? :p
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol, so funny how friends stop being friends when they switch guilds.

i actually stood up for you. never talked trash about you when others were, because, i understand its just a game, you did what you did for fun.

but fail trolls are fail.

oh wait... i did point out, that if you cry every saturday night over a game, you should uninstall it, but that was meant towards people who do it like....

oh... you and yunahh...

whooooops

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lmao xD didn't trash talk, i've seen your posts :p sorry sticky. And where did i say we weren't friends? oh well not gonna lose any sleep. And i love how the only thing tao has against me is part of my goodbye post. Grow up guys xD your are stooping to pathetic come backs nowb:laugh Every night? nope was once and i fixed the problem. Abandon cult!
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    "Ehm.. No offense Ewings but You jumped ship from us in Legion with 3 land into Rad that had half of the map, thats Jumping ships, even tho Legion had 80+ for TW and charms were 250k then, unlike Caesar when I left. And reason your stayed in Rad was coz you were Dir.

Its also jumping ships when you go to your Ex hardcore Enemy faction that has half of the map. Enrage-Caesar-Tao have been exchanging players for so long before. When someone moves to other faction from a faction that fall apart not by his fault - thats just moving on. And those are brave people, good persons in real life, they don't need cults in game to recognise them.

Its not fun to be a vagon of a winner, thats for weak not for brave. Once it was Rad when you applied there, then Enrage and Tao.. now, only Enrage." By Monoftalmus

Lets see. i have been in Radiance since then and how many guild have u changed?

okay here we go!!

Legion>Random guild>Triad>Assault>Rad>Caesar>Tao... dude, if i am jumper then u shud called a teleporter.
This discussion has been closed.