How do I get - channeling % on equipment? Can I manufacture it?

SuperFireFly - Harshlands
SuperFireFly - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
edited January 2010 in The Crafting Nook
Is there a way to manufacture equipment that has - channeling % on it or do you have to find it as drops?

If they are drops, then what level and where?

Thank you
Post edited by SuperFireFly - Harshlands on

Comments

• Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's only available on Ornaments (Necklace, Belt, Rings), Magic weapons, Psychic weapons, and Arcane and Light Wristguards. You can either manufacture or find it as a drop, but the chances are extremely low either way.

There's no reliable way to get it, just making dozens of the particular piece of gear, or getting dozens of them as drops, and hoping for the best. However, various mold equipment has -channeling as an attribute, including the level 31 Fiend's Ring (mold drop from Qingzi), level 50 Necklace of Legion (mold drop from Wyvern), and level 77 Sleeves of Sea Captain (mold drop from Brigand).
  • SuperFireFly - Harshlands
    SuperFireFly - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wow!! Thank you for your quick answer.. With such detail too. I would have preferred a more promising answer, but tis life. b:laugh

Serious though, thank you.
  • Raybeez - Lost City
    Raybeez - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    have an **** load of money.. thats how you get most things that are worth a **** nowadays.
  • Kardaron - Raging Tide
    Kardaron - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    theres also - channeling on some special helms (like the warsong one im told, as well as the tourny one), and your rank 4 chest.