Empire

13»

Comments

• Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    umm b:question

was just bored xD
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Dominance - Raging Tide
    Dominance - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    was just bored xD

ooob:beatup
    The best thing of having haters is that u can laugh at their envy and boredom all day while they think they just owned u...
  • ShadowStorm - Raging Tide
    ShadowStorm - Raging Tide Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If I was to leave the guild I was in, would that make me a faction jumper?

My point: Not everyone who leaves their current guild is a faction jumper....

Some people have their own personal reasons why they left....
    As I look to the Horizon, I know danger is coming
    Fearing my power as a BladeMaster may not be enough,
    Ninja and Samarai skills failing, I look for someone to help avert the incoming disaster. Who will answer my call? Will it be the seeker? Or the Mystic? Or even an Earthguard at all...
    All I know is Darkness has come once again.
    And this time Light may not be enough to repel it...
    Genesis is upon us. Are you prepared for it?
  • Charisma - Raging Tide
    Charisma - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Empire has definetly not fallen, nor has it suddenly become a nonfactor in this server... I still believe it holds the #2 spot as the strongest faction, vying for #1. What's happened is over and done with; people should stop going around asking whether or not Empire has "died" yet, seeing as how as long as a faction holds land, it will never truly die, since that factor is what is a large attraction to those interested in joining a faction. Yea, it hit a rough bump, but every faction hits one at least once in their life - some are just kept more quiet than others. The people there are doing a fine job of keeping it together.

It's over and done with, no need to be still discussing this. They proved their strength last week against Exodus, in my opinion it's high time to drop it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:cute
    Lieal - 95 Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Retired
    Charisma - 86 Cleric - Raging Tide - Retired
  • Lenayra - Raging Tide
    Lenayra - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's over and done with, no need to be still discussing this. They proved their strength last week against Exodus, in my opinion it's high time to drop it.

Giving some credit to Exodus they were apparently not "at full strength". I guess we shall see their "true" strength this weekend. I personally cannot wait for the fun, win or lose.

But yes, drama in Empire is not tolerated anymore and I believe Empire is far from dead. Any faction that has loyal members willing to work together to achieve the same goal is never dead; with or without land.
    Lenayra 95 Veno - Calamity(DW)
    Retired, Archer is way more fun b:pleased.

Empire <3
  • Nuala - Raging Tide
    Nuala - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Says who we hit the ditch? Ok, so we lost some people, losing some people that were causing drama does not in any way, at least in my mind, mean that we hit the ditch. The members we have are the ones that weren't the problem causers. As I recall, you were one of the RageQuitters so this is pretty laughable coming from YOU. You want to know why we "hit the ditch"? Your leadership did NOTHING whatsofreaking-ever about fixing any of the problems. You failed as a leader. Period.

Failed as a leader? Empire failed as a faction. As I have said, there is not one person to blame. If you want to blame someONE then look to the other officers as well, not just myself. During the weekend Empire took the most heat my girlfriend was sick with the flu and though she has recovered I've given almost all my time during the day to her. I come on late in terms of server activity goes and to be honest being the leader of Empire was making the game unenjoyable altogether. I stepped down because Empire needed a more active leader that could give it the attention it needed. I could have easily kept lead and let the faction fall further into, the ditch. A ditch which I am truely happy to say it found its way out of.

I was starting to have doubts about my leadership when the other officers chose to bring a certain QQme cleric back into faction. From that moment I told my director that if he acted up in any way now that he was let back in, I would resign leadership. It just so happened that that cleric left, along with the director.

I left Empire because it was founded on a clique of dreamweaver players which had made up the majority of the officers. I am not speaking bad about them, but as their leader it was hard to make decisions without their communal approval. I have been told that it has dissolved more or less for the better of the faction.

The fact is, not everyone who leaves a faction is RQ'ing. Everyone plays for their enjoyment first and foremost. When a faction no longer provides such an experience for whatever reason, it will lose members. There were many reasons Empire failed to do this, including my lack of leadership at the time, which I have many times made very clear. So don't point your little sausage finger at me or I'll bite it off.
  • VeteranPsy - Raging Tide
    VeteranPsy - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    mmmmm, sausage b:chuckle
  • Thanatos - Raging Tide
    Thanatos - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wanted to say "Losers always quit" but oh well...

anyway wanna debate whos the pro-est barb of this server? b:laugh i vote me b:victory
  • Fortress - Raging Tide
    Fortress - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wanted to say "Losers always quit" but oh well...

anyway wanna debate whos the pro-est barb of this server? b:laugh i vote me b:victory

My name says it all.b:cool

But Redzen makes me look like a little brick wall.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The mistake in my Sig means no ones perfect...

I am Fortress, he who eats bunnies.
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I left Empire because it was founded on a clique of dreamweaver players which had made up the majority of the officers.

I seen a few of these around... mustve been something wrong in DW for many of em to move here haha...
    Too bad my sanctuary frens not here >.< , i miss em
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I seen a few of these around... mustve been something wrong in DW for many of em to move here haha...
    Too bad my sanctuary frens not here >.< , i miss em

its ok, im here b:laugh
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    its ok, im here b:laugh

:O... we shuld hang out b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    glad i stayed in HT where the dramarama is absolutely HUGEb:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrLucky - Raging Tide
    MrLucky - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol 10char
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Failed as a leader? Empire failed as a faction. As I have said, there is not one person to blame. If you want to blame someONE then look to the other officers as well, not just myself. During the weekend Empire took the most heat my girlfriend was sick with the flu and though she has recovered I've given almost all my time during the day to her. I come on late in terms of server activity goes and to be honest being the leader of Empire was making the game unenjoyable altogether. I stepped down because Empire needed a more active leader that could give it the attention it needed. I could have easily kept lead and let the faction fall further into, the ditch. A ditch which I am truely happy to say it found its way out of.

I was starting to have doubts about my leadership when the other officers chose to bring a certain QQme cleric back into faction. From that moment I told my director that if he acted up in any way now that he was let back in, I would resign leadership. It just so happened that that cleric left, along with the director.

I left Empire because it was founded on a clique of dreamweaver players which had made up the majority of the officers. I am not speaking bad about them, but as their leader it was hard to make decisions without their communal approval. I have been told that it has dissolved more or less for the better of the faction.

The fact is, not everyone who leaves a faction is RQ'ing. Everyone plays for their enjoyment first and foremost. When a faction no longer provides such an experience for whatever reason, it will lose members. There were many reasons Empire failed to do this, including my lack of leadership at the time, which I have many times made very clear. So don't point your little sausage finger at me or I'll bite it off.

This is all very well and good but why accept the position if you didn't plan to fill it? You were leader, you had the power to change WHAT ever you wanted about the faction, including the officers. I talked to the Empire ppl and they said both you and Charisma never gave them an explanation of why the number one and number 2 ditched the faction and promptly joined Infamy. Which being the top ppl in the faction I believe you at least owed them that at the time.

Ofc everyone wants to jump on the No 1 faction bandwagon, all well and good but if Infamy gets enough of those people it will fail. But oh Man this is just a game, why so serious? Well it is a game but with single items that are worth 20k USD it can kind of get serious XD. Enjoy your stay in Infamy and best of luck. Oh the Irony if the fail faction comes to power. I thought Resolve had bad leadership, but we saw how good the Empire leadership was when the top 2 left and joined Infamy. I hope the map will remain 10 colors for many weeks to come.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    I hope the map will remain 10 colors for many weeks to come.

I like this 'Man's hope b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Thanatos - Raging Tide
    Thanatos - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    What Man said !

btw Empire is rebuilt now and there will be a time when Empire Strikes Back. The Force is strong with us b:laugh
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:laugh hope it wasent your whole force last night
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    b:laugh hope it wasent your whole force last night

sryz that was only part of our faction vs your whole faction right? b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    b:thanks we made it fair only took 1 party
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    b:thanks we made it fair only took 1 party

or is it cause only 1 squad pk in QQme b:shocked
  • Lenayra - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Haha, that was actually fun last night.

QFT what Man said.

Empire <3
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    b:surrender first time i got rolled 3 times in 1 day lol
  • Lenayra - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Damn barbs >.> b:chuckle

Empire <3
  • CUTaBEACH - Lost City
    CUTaBEACH - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    im bored. and lenayra u little virgin whats up lol