Are people cheap??

Comments

• hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    idk bout yall, but i sure as hell cant afford 120k a day for a bh. especially with all these ****ty squads. it aint worth it dude, naw
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    kk then go get camped?

Its funny how you talk like so behind a lowbie alt.

Its sad that you are not man enough to show who your so-called imporant Cleric is. Most likely because you know your an idiot and don't want to get rolled everyday because of your attitude.

But then again, most pre-teens like yourself act this way.

Your fail-trolling is has become tiring.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    now attacking people's age is not cool
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    now attacking people's age is not cool

inb4BeingHope
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I do not understand why people do not wine one instance and kill the bosses in the BH order.

You should only have to wine one instance 90% of the time.

Oh, and this is one of the reasons NOT to run a BH with randoms. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ok, You try looking for a wiz that doesn't fail in an RB run, or doesn't blast away and catch aggro in a BH run, then try saying that wizards are everywhere. And I think a lot of other wizzes can agree with me here.

Hell, I'm a Veno, and I agree with you. As for the "But I'm a cleric", or "but I'm a barb, why should I have to pay?" ****... You really think you're irreplaceable? Let me put it this way. I'm a Veno with a Herc. Which means, I'm a miniature version of you. I can do almost everything you can, but more cost efficient. I could solo almost every BH I want WITHOUT WINE, and walk away with a hella ton of drops and coins, in addition to the EXP. But, when I party with people who want to wine a BH run, you better believe I pay my share. Why? Because nobody deserves a free ride. Not you, Mr. High and Mighty Barb, not you, Mrs Full of Herself Cleric, nor any of you. There's a little thing you just don't seem to realize. While in your little group of friends, you may be God, when you play in someone else's sandbox, you're just an ant among ants among ants. Your ego has no place here. So shut up, do your job, and share the costs of the ride you've been given.
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ya but i allways get what i want and ive never had to pay during my bh runs because clerics are rare during bh runs but thats during random squads because mostly i do bh with friends/fact members

Clerics rare? yea no way. None of the classes is "rare", sometimes you cant find a veno, sometimes you cant find a barb etc... If you wanna do the BH you pay, just like anyone else. Dont wanna pay? Then dont do the BH, we can do without you.. believe it or not, even 69 is tankable by venos.

I even pay when we do a faction run, I get told its free cause its for faction, but I do pay. If they dont take my money, ill mail it... simple.
    Hell, I'm a Veno, and I agree with you. As for the "But I'm a cleric", or "but I'm a barb, why should I have to pay?" ****... You really think you're irreplaceable? Let me put it this way. I'm a Veno with a Herc. Which means, I'm a miniature version of you. I can do almost everything you can, but more cost efficient. I could solo almost every BH I want WITHOUT WINE, and walk away with a hella ton of drops and coins, in addition to the EXP. But, when I party with people who want to wine a BH run, you better believe I pay my share. Why? Because nobody deserves a free ride. Not you, Mr. High and Mighty Barb, not you, Mrs Full of Herself Cleric, nor any of you. There's a little thing you just don't seem to realize. While in your little group of friends, you may be God, when you play in someone else's sandbox, you're just an ant among ants among ants. Your ego has no place here. So shut up, do your job, and share the costs of the ride you've been given.

This. *Points up*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inabikari - Raging Tide
    Inabikari - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ok, You try looking for a wiz that doesn't fail in an RB run, or doesn't blast away and catch aggro in a BH run, then try saying that wizards are everywhere. And I think a lot of other wizzes can agree with me here.
    b:surrenderb:surrender Yep yep... I remember pissing a certain someone off for running too far ahead in my BH39 and dying. I seem to have taken aggro from someone 10 levels higher than me at times as well. Alas, that was before I quit playing for a month. I came back and learned everything from scratch again. XD
    RIP Resolve. You guys still owe me TW pay. XD

Varden- <3 you all!
  • Zhoubotong - Heavens Tear
    Zhoubotong - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I either make wines (average cost 200k per 69 wine) or join squads with <70k per share. It's pretty rare to find free squads, and 70k is reasonable anyway. I don't join squads that ask for 80k wine split when there are 200k wines on the platform.

It's just frustrating when people are shouting for "need barb for 69" and I ask how much is the wine, and people get angry assuming that I want a free run. Lesson: need to make more friends ^^
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Umm 60~75k, even 100k a day wine cost that hard? o.O

What do they do for equips then? Get it as gifts from randoms?

I mean cmon, you really wine only dungeons 69 and above, which means that youre atleast 8x. Saying that a 8x cant earn that much for wine is total BS. If people at 8x feel that cant afford that then they shouldnt even try doing their BHs. After all its only an option and not a requirement for anything.

At that level I would probably stop doing BHs, not like I do a lot now anyways, and farm enough to save up for the sage/demon skills and TT mats or heck I might even farm TT mats with faction members.
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ya but i allways get what i want and ive never had to pay during my bh runs because clerics are rare during bh runs but thats during random squads because mostly i do bh with friends/fact members

<Wake up call for the troll>

Clerics might be rare but are only " needed " for BH69 and Brim. Every other BH instance up to and including Eden can be run without a cleric.

Gotta love Veno's being able to tank or Wiz heals for when you get a Diva cleric

(Brim doesnt "need" a cleric but Mr random agro boss is slower without one)
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:surrenderb:surrender Yep yep... I remember pissing a certain someone off for running too far ahead in my BH39 and dying. I seem to have taken aggro from someone 10 levels higher than me at times as well. Alas, that was before I quit playing for a month. I came back and learned everything from scratch again. XD

I'd have murdered you on that run, lol (although you did that for yourself, haha :P). You kept rushing around, aggroing mobs, dying... and when you ran ahead and WE had aggro you just stood there not doing anything. Then you'd do it again. And again. I got off that 39 with a massive headache and complaints from other squad members.

I do not understand why people do not wine one instance and kill the bosses in the BH order.

You should only have to wine one instance 90% of the time.

Oh, and this is one of the reasons NOT to run a BH with randoms. b:surrender

I don't know if it's my luck or what, but I never seem to have the same boss order as everyone else on my cleric. 2 days ago, I had Wyvern > Fushma > Rankar. Most had Fushma > Rankar > Wyvern, and two were on on the last stretch with Fushma... it may not be wined, and can be sped through relatively nicely, but it's still long >_<.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • didi
    didi Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I don't know about the rest of you setting up BH69 runs but I had a crazy time this past weekend.

It took me forever it seemed to find enough people to do BH69 that were willing to pay their portion for the wine costs.

I had people saying "how dare I ask for money when doing the BH run".

I am wtf, did I just get a batch of dumb apples?? Like 10 in a row. Eventually I asked a high level cleric (cost free of course) to run it for me and she stayed for the BH's in total.

Are people in this game that cheap and eventaully know that they will find a sucker to pay their way?

Every bh69 i've done have been wined with the old system. So why might people be trying to save coins or mats for bh69 with the new system? Assuming that is the case.

Is it because bh now take up more wine and more time that they make less coin, or farm less mat?
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Umm 60~75k, even 100k a day wine cost that hard? o.O

What do they do for equips then? Get it as gifts from randoms?

I mean cmon, you really wine only dungeons 69 and above, which means that youre atleast 8x. Saying that a 8x cant earn that much for wine is total BS. If people at 8x feel that cant afford that then they shouldnt even try doing their BHs. After all its only an option and not a requirement for anything.

At that level I would probably stop doing BHs, not like I do a lot now anyways, and farm enough to save up for the sage/demon skills and TT mats or heck I might even farm TT mats with faction members.

if your 7x you can just aoe through most of 69 ends up taking about an hour to clear to and kill pyro and most of us walk out with enough drops to cover our costs + profit

mabey 45 mins to clear the cave at 8x with a good squad

takes around 20 mins of grinding to make 70k (on average) as a bm i can make more but am saving it all for 80 and as a 4 path bm the coin and spirit sink is rediculous

i dont wine if you want to thats your buisness its honestly more fun to **** slash and burn through mobs and clear the cave dieing swearing and lauging our asses off the whole timeb:chuckle
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I don't know if it's my luck or what, but I never seem to have the same boss order as everyone else on my cleric. 2 days ago, I had Wyvern > Fushma > Rankar. Most had Fushma > Rankar > Wyvern, and two were on on the last stretch with Fushma... it may not be wined, and can be sped through relatively nicely, but it's still long >_<.

Before starting a new day...trash ALL old and un-done BH's. Next day you'll get the same order as everyone else. If you don't, some sort of glitch.

I refuse to even do bh69 if it isn't done in order. Tbh, I don't mind skipping bh3 sometimes, but if you're paying wine might as well do both.

The issue really is the amount of squads giving free wine. I haven't paid much wine since the new system. Free run with faction, 2 free runs off wc, 2 fb69's. So people start to get cheap and expect it. Same way barbs did when the odd one or two desperate players offered them free wine.

I did join a bh69 that asked 100k wine once. When I asked wtf was up with the cost, I was informed "cleric and barb are free, so it's split between 4" Never left a squad faster. -.-
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Last night on HT I saw someone actually shout this:

Need Cleric and DD's for bh. Paying cleric 50k DD's 10k.

So now there is someone PAYING people for help.

It would be a cold day.....

Anyways, I have 3 days worth of bh's stacked up. I've not looked to see if I can pick up todays. I try to get as many as I can that need the different bosses in fb 79. That way I pay 1 wine fee and get as many as I can done. I do one run a day in there, if I don't get all the bosses I need.. tomorrow is a new day.
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    @Joshcja
    True but the point is that even if you pay the wine cost, it isnt that much. As you mentioned it takes about 20 mins to grind it at that level.

Personally i'd rather pay the wine cost and have the BH done with ASAP and spend the rest of the time chatting with friends while questing or grinding.
  • Hurleyyy - Lost City
    Hurleyyy - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    First of all this game must be over 18 years old. Im sure some of you say couple of people have over 18 but act like 13, yeah true but we make sure to have more mature people playing this game.

Server : Lost City.

This weekend I had a Cleric in my party for bh69 ''mmMicheal''. The leader of the groups says 65k fee or free run but mold for him every one says yes. The turtle dropped Aqua Vicious Mold, the cleric had it randomly .. he didnt give back to the guy who paid the wine. I forget to take a screenshot of what he said to me.

Next Bh69 I had, a blademaster ''morwenmaster'' He said he have safety on he will pay me in 30 min. He said he gtg right after the last boss.. me and he forget about the fee. So I tried to pm him couple hours later to ask to give me fee for wines he said in 20 min .. I saw him today in middle of Arch asking to have a party for bh69 ... I tried again to pm him for fee he never answered and continued asking for party ... While I was looking for my party I said '' do not party with morwenmaster he dont pay fee'' its the best I can do.

After this s*** , I think they must add a system for wines fee or maybe able to do a blacklist in game and for proof send a screenshot of those people to Gm. I cannot endure people like this. If people cannot afford to do BH just quit the game. It's not hard to make a shop sell/resell or farming. Farming is boring but you can make money at least. We dont wanna spend our money for you.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    I see ppl constantly shouting in LC world chat for wined 69/79 BH's with fee, Cleric pays nothing. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hurleyyy - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    I see ppl constantly shouting in LC world chat for wined 69/79 BH's with fee, Cleric pays nothing. b:surrender

I dont understand.You guys and girls choose to make this character (Cleric and Barb) People WC that because its more hard to find a tank and cleric, we need them for boss. But why free? They need this quest too if it was like a cleric who dont need this quest I can understand. If I knew that before I will not be a Blademaster. b:angry
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    doing it with wine kills the purpose of the game. it's not a sin to make lazy people pay for it.

few times I ran bh69 unwined because everyone want it wined. always! ok last time I did bh unwined (like a week after BH was added to game) I ended up spending about 250k from HP charm because cleric wouldn't heal when needed, bms didn't stun, veno was slow as hell and... squad wiped like 2 times. that's the reason I started playing veno.

last month I had my 2 alts in need of fb69. when I chose to do it I wanted to do with guild mates. decided to give it another try unwined... to the cleric and barb being it fb and giving them xp and rep wasn't enough and I "had" to have it unwined for them to "help". I didn't beg for them to stay so after about 10 min afk they left without a word. then I decided to call friends and everything went smooth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    BH has gotten way too out of hand now. I just don't bother with it anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ...i understand that clerics and barbs have higher costs than other classes, but it aint going to be as much as a wine split for a BH79 lol. barbs run through an entire TT and maybe get 100k if the run went badly, a wined 79 wtf no way they get that high on repairs. if i can i just grab aggro and tank linus/brigand anyway and my repairs is like 10k at most lol

for the record, unwined runs cost more than wined runs lol...you take much longer (which could've been spent grinding or something) and it would be much more taxing on the cleric
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Clerics might be rare but are only " needed " for BH69 and Brim. Every other BH instance up to and including Eden can be run without a cleric.
    Why do you need a cleric for Brimstone? I've cleared it solo with my veno. It took forever, but I've done many, many cleric-less Brimstone runs with good DDs which went fairly quickly.

The only BH boss (dunno about BH100) where a cleric is "needed" is Polearm. There are ways to kill him without a cleric, but a cleric makes him much, much easier.
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i guess it depends more on server, haven't had troubles on DW server with people not paying their wine fees, they always pay
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    I dont understand.You guys and girls choose to make this character (Cleric and Barb) People WC that because its more hard to find a tank and cleric, we need them for boss. But why free? They need this quest too if it was like a cleric who dont need this quest I can understand. If I knew that before I will not be a Blademaster. b:angry

You at like I am the one going for free.

I often wine my BH's, keep the drops random and ask for nothing.

Some people must be desperate for a Cleric, since for some reason on this server lately Clerics seem to feel "entitled."

I am not saying that it is right in any sense, but it is also not my issue that some have made it so that now many Clerics feel they can get away with it. "well xxx is doing it, so why should I have to pay you?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I always paid my wine fee and never asked for privileges, sometimes I even charge no fee in exchange for my drops if people complain about a lousy 90k wine fee ( end of the world ) You obviously deal with people who are nearly broke or people who are like wtf, I paid 10k less last time..
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
  • Seamuss - Heavens Tear
    Seamuss - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    My wife(cleric) and I ran all our bh runs(pre multi bh patch)as a duo up bh69+.It did take us awhile on the bosses,but it was fun and relaxing as opposed to the usual problems with randoms.Now we have the higher bh's and we will only do them now and then,no way would we constantly do bh's to keep up with whats available. I see it as a way to force more players into zen purchase as you lvl up extremely fast and dont spend time building up coins thru game play.(i know..duh) With that said,when we're rdy to do a run,we usually eaither clear the mobs ourselves up to boss(es) then shout out for others or we just pop the wines and offer a free run.
    Noone is forced to do the bh's or anything really,so instead of getting bent,we just either dont do it or we find enjoyable ways around it.
    Jacka$$es are abundant,but if you adjust your way of playing enough,you can limit your time spent with em.
    Internet connection -$50.00 a month

Free MMO -Free

Building self esteem through fantasy roleplaying-Priceless
  • Hurleyyy - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    You at like I am the one going for free.

I often wine my BH's, keep the drops random and ask for nothing.

Some people must be desperate for a Cleric, since for some reason on this server lately Clerics seem to feel "entitled."

I am not saying that it is right in any sense, but it is also not my issue that some have made it so that now many Clerics feel they can get away with it. "well xxx is doing it, so why should I have to pay you?"

You have a big heart to make your wines free for your bh and keep drop random. Maybe becauz you are lvl 101 and you have all your gears.

I just do free wines when some mate of my guild are in my party. I seen one time someone said free wines and keep random drop. I gave him 45k. People are too lazy to farm for mats. So do you think I will start making free wines everyday? Only for guild it's ok.
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol the other day saw someone yelling "bh69 squad forming 4mats each" o.o 4 mats * 6 = 24mats each when u need 20 of each to make the wines leaving the leader not even spending a dime. n guess what she formed a full squad wtf b:shocked

(wow i luv my new forum icon) =0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]