91 archer seeks interesting faction.

Divano - Dreamweaver
Divano - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Hello everyone, I'm seeking a interesting faction. Pretty much fun, alive, and no drama >.> . I quote zenshiro on this: A mature one that understands life commitments, and just want to play to relax and have fun.
- That I am not needed to play 30+ hours a week (I got a life too).
- Willing to help on FB, boss quests and stuff if needed.
- I quote Tomato on this one: A guild that's not focused on being the best because they have territories, but the best because they're a good guild that work together through the struggles as well as knowing how to have fun.

I will be active, but my job may keep me from playing for some days. That's life. I have no problem joining in on TW, but I do not like to be forced into it. If I have time I will assist, if not, there is always a next time.

If you believe you got the guild/faction for me, you can find me in game or just leave me name and faction and I will get back to you.
Post edited by Divano - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MickTHeGREAT - Dreamweaver
    MickTHeGREAT - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You can surely Join the Horde!

We have a mix of older and younger players, but we get along really well.

We dotn force you to any *do this* *do that*.

As long as your happy to help within the right circumstances, we are happy with you too. b:pleased

If you wanna join.

Just pm one of these people in game:

Lorlyn
    Quetzala
    Lucifer
    mickTHeGREAT
    Deathswinger

Hopefully see you in game.. In Horde! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join the most amazing people on Dreamweaver b:sin
    DrAgOnS
  • Flexfit - Dreamweaver
    Flexfit - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Join Darksky for a fun, friendly, helpful faction.

We do BH/FB/TT/bosses/and more

We are currently a Lv.3 Faction, with about 75ish people (some are alts) with people ranging from 3x to 9x

We would be happy to have you, the requirements for the faction are not too demanding, we just ask that you are active(meaning you level up at least once every week or two) and if that you pm us in advance if you should have to take a leave of absence(meaning you will not playing pwi for about a month or longer)

We also have vent and a website that we will give to you should you join.

If interested Pm me(Flexfit), Ghrae, Maven, Torbax, Lorwen, Rinnywho, _Ramrod_, Hobbs, or our wonderful leader Silchas_Ruin or just post a reply to this thread

Thanks, and hope to see you ingame b:victory

~Flexfit
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hiya,
    Check out www.doiop.com/Bushido

We are a TW faction however it is not manditory to go. But it is a heck of a lot of fun. We are extremely friendly and consist of active adult players. A good number of us utilize vent and can be seen randomly humping people. (cuz I am a perv...thats why they made me leader I swear) See you in game
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alaxan - Dreamweaver
    Alaxan - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Inversion...check us out at Inversion.mmoguildsites.com. You can apply to the faction there or speak to any of our officers in game.

Most of us are more mature adult players. We work together as a family, more than I've seen. We are fun and friendly and all have life commitments as well, but that's what makes us what we are. Unique in every way. Yes, we do have aspirations of being a stronger faction for TW, but our focus is on our members first and foremost.

Feel free to give me a shout here, or in game. If you can't reach me in game any Inversion officer will be happy to talk with you.

Contacts in game:

Alaxan (myself)
    Corrected
    DrBandaid
    Crimsn
    Lucy_Black
    Pusssywillow
    Mystyy
    Tessimina
    Inversion Leader
    lvl 100 Pur mag cleric
    Recruiting 70+ all classes