Enrage vs Tao - Battle for Archosaur - Tao gets face rolled

Options
SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Etherblade (West)
TW wasn't that long so the video is only 4mins 30seconds long, but in 4mins worth of video, the entire battle gets summed up pretty much.

Enjoy! b:victory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY3MF_uD_Eo

P.S. It's not a rickroll so don't post "rickroll"
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LOL that made me laugh soo hard b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    whats so impressive about winning a battle 8 cats vs 4? *facepalm*
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ...stupid Rickroll.

b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lmfao
    i dont think no one in HT won against 8 cata
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yes, no ones ever won against 8 catis. Its a hard fight. 4 vs 4 can be a hard fight, give the attackers double the fire power, the odds were for Enrage to begin with.
    Sgt, it was missing the part where you were taking shots while doing TW. I was highly disappointed lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Stop editing ur post

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i just pee'd a lil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yes, no ones ever won against 8 catis. Its a hard fight. 4 vs 4 can be a hard fight, give the attackers double the fire power, the odds were for Enrage to begin with.
    Sgt, it was missing the part where you were taking shots while doing TW. I was highly disappointed lol

Tao just won 8 cata def vs Radience, while defending 2 other wars. Small wars but still defending against 16 catas at 1 time.
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nice video, I think Celric had one even better.
    Where Enrage lost in less than 10min against Caesar with 4 catas? Now that one was Uniq on HT in its history.
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Where Enrage lost in less than 10min against Caesar with 4 catas? Now that one was Uniq on HT in its history.

Enrage would have had to have 0~2 squads in it and was getting ganked at the time buy Tao? Try to at least have a valid argument.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options

That weeks schdule. 7-19
    Saturday .....

Un4givin. @ Triad.. .| 20:00
    PartyWipe @ Triad.. .| 20:03
    OdinBlade @ Triad....| 20:06
    Radiance .@ Enrage. .| 20:09
    Tao...... @ Enrage ..| 20:12
    Caesar .. @ Enrage...| 20:15

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ..no.. no.., this was 80 on 80 in about that time ~10 min; someone in enrage command made some mistake and Caesar cats got in fast, it was few months ago, not trying to narrow this thread but I think was Tradewind war, I was in Rad then. I know MsE booted me outa chat room when I said ''omg what a fail'' -- ehm.. just part of the game.

edit: wait no one else remember this? o_O
    Fortune favors the brave

edited January 2010
    Options
    ..no.. no.., this was 80 on 80 in about that time ~10 min; someone in enrage command made some mistake and Caesar cats got in fast, it was few months ago, not trying to narrow this thread but I think was Tradewind war, I was in Rad then. I know MsE booted me outa chat room when I said ''omg what a fail'' -- ehm.. just part of the game.

Caesar has never been able to beat us with a full 80, you are talking about the video celric has and we fought Rad/Tao and caesar on the same day, we won the defense against Tao so how could we have 80 in the caesar TW?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • carladinh
    carladinh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    delete please
  • Livedeath - Heavens Tear
    Livedeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I remember that TW weekend as I was in the Tao battle. We did indeed have to defend Tao as well. We had about 40-50 in the Caesar battle and 70-80 in Tao battle. We planned to finish Tao off quickly first(while holding off Caesar) then reinforce the Caesar battle but we underestimated them. We failed our bullrush in the Tao battle instead tao got the upperhand and Caesar steamrolled our 40-50 very quickly. After Caesar battle ended we put all power into the Tao fight and Tao had got our crystal to about ~5% but we sweat and bled out a 3hr defense. It was a shock back then since Enrage was the clear cut #1 back then and Tao or Caesar had not rise to power yet. We did not have to turtle previous to that (few weeks before this finished Tao in 20mins).
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I remember that TW weekend as I was in the Tao battle. We did indeed have to defend Tao as well. We had about 40-50 in the Caesar battle and 70-80 in Tao battle. We planned to finish Tao off quickly first(while holding off Caesar) then reinforce the Caesar battle but we underestimated them. We failed our bullrush in the Tao battle instead tao got the upperhand and Caesar steamrolled our 40-50 very quickly. After Caesar battle ended we put all power into the Tao fight and Tao had got our crystal to about ~5% but we sweat and bled out a 3hr defense. It was a shock back then since Enrage was the clear cut #1 back then and Tao or Caesar had not rise to power yet. We did not have to turtle previous to that (few weeks before this finished Tao in 20mins).

The following week we didn't show to Tao and rolled Caesar I actually have a real video of it that I uploaded.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCLDrqEKXXI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why do I keep clicking Sgt's videos?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Awwww, I love that video. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I Think Its Funny....for Enrage Having To Post This. Once Again, Tao Thanks You For Loving Us Enough In Doing This. Deep Down Enrage Members Are Showing Their Love For Tao Little By Little. Videos Are Fine, Just No Love Letters K.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    what? Enrage did not show up against Tao a while ago? that can't be b:laugh
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    long ago i saw enrage no show tao a few times and how long was battle when enrage attack arch?
    edited January 2010
    Options

Hmm, I am pretty sure it was for Tradewind or Welspring, and that you are talking about a war before one I am thinking off. At a time Caesar took Enrage lands around Arch and Arch Enrage did not even defend, not even Archo.
    By then Tao was beating Enrage every war already, so i am kind thinking what war you talking about.
    Enrage had 3-4 land left and was weaker than Caesar and Tao and defended only from Triad and Rad. Even did bid on Rad once after 4 weeks of losing land and not gaining any.
    Time when even I applied to enrage with a friend once lol, because it was a challenge to help 3rd faction on server at that time. Was when Enrage members fled to Tao for example and when Enrage didnt have ex Triad players.

Too bad pwi dont have map history and some stat.. this game is missing it.
    Fortune favors the brave

• Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Enrages lowest was 5 lands after starting to lose to Tao. Anyhow, Caesar never proved to be stronger than enrage by clear 1v1 (successful 3 hour defends were even), but it is possible enrage did go below caesar at some point.
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Have to agree with hate on this one. At one point in time MAYBE ceasar was stronger but Enrage and Ceasar didn't fight 80 v 80 b/c of wars with Tao and Rad. And i remember the night ceasar "rolled" enrage. They did have other battles going on at that point time. Seeing how I was in one lol.

Yes 8 catas is an advantage, so the win is easily put off by the 8 cata qq excuse. We will just have to see what it's like with 4 catas next week is all ^^. Heard tao picked up some new "fire power" can't wait to see it b/c wasn't there on saturday.

Anyway good job to all factions i think it's clear now after Tao losing three lands who is the strongest.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hm, I dont wanna say your not right. I just dont remember Enrage ever defended Tao and Caesar at same time when they lost arch and with few lands left, they were not capable to even try it, today enrage have 145 online for TW but then was hard times.
    So I still think was 80 on 80 - or 80 strong in Caesar to beat them (which failed in less than 10min) and rest in Tao to hold them off .. that also ended with a loss i think. Many players quit also then. Just need to check with some ppl that were in that battle.

And here is my bad they had 8 lands here, dont have map with any less, just that the west ones never seemed important, anyway
    this is the period I am talking about, by this map creation Enrage was losing from Tao already week after week.
    http://i30.tinypic.com/qrmdrm.jpg
    after that Enrage lost every single battle or no show for Tao for 4 months or so until 2 week ago. But dont take this offensive, same happened to RoC Radiance and later Caesar, will continue to happen with some new factions.

I think Caesar was better and more powerful at that time that battle happened, enrage never did beat them before some hardcore players in Caesar quit.
    Fortune favors the brave

• Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Question; how is losing to a 8 cata advantage more phail than losing to a weaker faction just cause u had 2 other wars? =O

edumacate me plz ^^
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hm, I dont wanna say your not right. I just dont remember Enrage ever defended Tao and Caesar at same time when they lost arch and with few lands left, they were not capable to even try it, today enrage have 145 online for TW but then was hard times.
    So I still think was 80 on 80 - or 80 strong in Caesar to beat them (which failed in less than 10min) and rest in Tao to hold them off .. that also ended with a loss i think. Many players quit also then. Just need to check with some ppl that were in that battle.

And here is my bad they had 8 lands here, dont have map with any less, just that the west ones never seemed important, anyway
    this is the period I am talking about, by this map creation Enrage was losing from Tao already week after week.
    http://i30.tinypic.com/qrmdrm.jpg
    after that Enrage lost every single battle or no show for Tao for 4 months or so until 2 week ago. But dont take this offensive, same happened to RoC Radiance and later Caesar, will continue to happen with some new factions.

I think Caesar was better and more powerful at that time that battle happened, enrage never did beat them before some hardcore players in Caesar quit.

Monof, you need to get off the Enrage hate wagon. Your facts are just wrong. You said it yourself you were in Radiance, so you have a less understanding of what went on then the people that participated in those wars. Anyways history is history. The future is more interesting since everyone is nearing lvl100 and TWs can only get ebtter.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Question; how is losing to a 8 cata advantage more phail than losing to a weaker faction just cause u had 2 other wars? =O

edumacate me plz ^^

I'll answer your question if you tell me what factions are in your scenario and what time period they were at.
  • Keita - Heavens Tear
    Keita - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

I remember Caesar attacking Enrage @ Tradewind which did take less than 10 minutes. But like said before, two other major factions were attacking Enrage. And as an Enrage member who was in that short battle, we did not have a full 80. It was more around 40 to 50 Enrage members trying to hold off the attack. There was more assigned to that battle but either they didn't show up or chose to go to some other battle. You might not believe me, but you have less of an idea of Enrage's roster at that battle than I.
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    buahahahahaha Sgt! you bugger you always get me with ur vids >_> i hate love you.
    And Sgt. is right Mono. Deal wit it.b:bye

P.S..Sgt No H.o.M.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
This discussion has been closed.