Game keeps quiting on my Veno... O.o

Options
Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Support Desk
I tried for about 8 times now to log on my veno but everytime when I click start the game quits with some weird screen... I don't have this problem with my Assisin wich is on the same account so it's pretty weird... Also I was able to play my Veno yesteray just fine... It's not the 1st time the game quits whit this weird error thingy but usely it just happens one time when to crowded or something and after that I can just log back in again... b:surrender Annyway here's a screen of the weird error thingy:
http://img683.imageshack.us/i/weirdthingy.png/

And just in case the DX Diag thingy even though I usely don't have this kind of trouble:
http://img24.imageshack.us/i/dxthingy.png/

I realy hope I'll be able to log in fast again cause in 3 days I'll be moving to another house and I don't want to go into 2 weeks with no i-net witthout getting to say goodbye to some friends... b:sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
BigHearts member... f:grin
Post edited by Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kaizona - Harshlands
    Kaizona - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ugh..Reportbugs..I hate that.I can fix it for you,but to say goodbye to your friends just remember one of their names,whisper them on your assassin and say its you,and tell em to tell everyone else goodbye and that its you.
    Appliance perfect world.

Death refridgerator vs dark oven.Who will win?
    Death refridgerator takes 902134 damage.
    PWND.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Thanks but seems like it's kinda solved... After trying every 15 mins for hours I was finaly able to log back on... Seems like there was an overload of players at a WQ point and when I was finaly able to log in there weren't much American ppl on... Can't figure out another reason why it happened... Howel... It works again... Thankgawd... b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
This discussion has been closed.