People You've Taken Aggro Off Of

2»

Comments

• MickTHeGREAT - Dreamweaver
    MickTHeGREAT - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    mmm psy is a 0.5cal machine gun(fast hitting) whilst a wiz is a bazooka.(slow hitting but harder)

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join the most amazing people on Dreamweaver b:sin
    DrAgOnS
  • Reico_M - Dreamweaver
    Reico_M - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Not gonna lie I found it really amusing how much flaming this thread has gotten. You took aggro! You're a noob! You're a terrible DD!

Sure I ended my post with Psychic's FTW, it's completely badass how much damage we dish out. Point is, it's completely rediculous how much aggro we can draw because of how much damage we dish out!

I have to run EVERY BH I do with White Voodoo on to nerf my damage, so that I don't take aggro off of everything and everyone. Whenever I attack all-out with Black Voodoo, chain casting Spark Erupt with an alternating Aqua Impact/Spirit Blast I take aggro off of just about anything other than a barb that's reaming and roaring its face off. I've taken aggro from people just by BUFFING them with Empowered Vigor FFS!

If I'm taking aggro off of low-powered level 80 BM's at level 48 and Pure Mag Wizards 10 levels higher than me now, what the hell is this class going to do at the high 70/80's range? =/
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Not gonna lie I found it really amusing how much flaming this thread has gotten. You took aggro! You're a noob! You're a terrible DD!

Sure I ended my post with Psychic's FTW, it's completely badass how much damage we dish out. Point is, it's completely rediculous how much aggro we can draw because of how much damage we dish out!

I have to run EVERY BH I do with White Voodoo on to nerf my damage, so that I don't take aggro off of everything and everyone. Whenever I attack all-out with Black Voodoo, chain casting Spark Erupt with an alternating Aqua Impact/Spirit Blast I take aggro off of just about anything other than a barb that's reaming and roaring its face off. I've taken aggro from people just by BUFFING them with Empowered Vigor FFS!

If I'm taking aggro off of low-powered level 80 BM's at level 48 and Pure Mag Wizards 10 levels higher than me now, what the hell is this class going to do at the high 70/80's range? =/

If you go head to head with an archer in terms of DPS, you will find that you pale in comparison.

CS much on your weapon? Buffing empowered doesn't draw aggro or was it your sarcasm ?

People like you are not needed anywhere. Good thing that you are not on HT.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You've never played a wizard before, have you?
    Those wizards don't take aggro because they have a certain skill that is called "DPS control"

Learn it.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010

loooooooooooooooooool~~~~
    buffing gives you aggro? lol whut?
    you do know wizards pretty much suck before 59....
    then turn average at 59...
    then turn nice at 79...
    then turn deadly at 90+/99+?
    but then again...what do you know? lol stopped playing your wizzy @78 loooool~~~~

Those wizards don't take aggro because they have a certain skill that is called "DPS control"

Learn it.

agreed....although he claims to have played a wizzy....apparently failed at it.
    XD

but me figure if you put a psychic together with a wizard then when combined with our undine strike they'll do some pretty decent damage later on even if they're 79 & sage/demon skill sucks.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reico_matrix - Dreamweaver
    Reico_matrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2010

*Laughs* Yes, I have, actually.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Interestingly enough, one of the future patch changes will be lowering the Psychic and Sin aggro levels. So perhaps it was a bit too high to begin with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i took aggro off an axe bm?

thats like saying i can drink this cup of coffee

every class in pwi can do that

go rip aggro off a stacked -int fist (hasent happened to me yes with psys)

on another note fists on psys in pvp is instant suicideb:sad

HF highland is a gaurenteed 2 shot though since they tend to leave white at lvl 1b:chuckle
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited January 2010

I've noticed there's a slight chance of getting aggro when buffing close to an unaggroed mob, kinda works like heal-aggro, I guess
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Point is this.

If you don't have the ABILITY to steal aggro as a Wizard (regardless of if you follow up on said ability), then you're a fail Wizard.

If you can't CONTROL your DPS and steal aggro, you're obviously an Oracle Noob.

If you can steal agrro and end up tanking the boss instead of the barb, with better results than if the barb tanked, you're obviously me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited January 2010
    i took aggro off an axe bm?

thats like saying i can drink this cup of coffee

every class in pwi can do that

go rip aggro off a stacked -int fist (hasent happened to me yes with psys)

on another note fists on psys in pvp is instant suicideb:sad

HF highland is a gaurenteed 2 shot though since they tend to leave white at lvl 1b:chuckle

me suggest you learn how to fight against psys...
    me assume that soulburn be what eats you right?....
    just leave magic marrow on and sit there laughing at them for the duration of soulburn.
    then go eat their face.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Point is this.

If you don't have the ABILITY to steal aggro as a Wizard (regardless of if you follow up on said ability), then you're a fail Wizard.

If you can't CONTROL your DPS and steal aggro, you're obviously an Oracle Noob.

If you can steal agrro and end up tanking the boss instead of the barb, with better results than if the barb tanked, you're obviously me.

but but but but but kon
    i was in bh69 and the BM HF after i double sparked and i crit the boss for 140k and took aggro and then diedb:cry

good thing it wasnt a party wipeb:surrender
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    just leave magic marrow on and sit there laughing at them for the duration of soulburn.
    then go eat their face.

b:chuckle ya me is bad with skill nams >.<

and tis even easier to stun once marrow n stand there lol

just saying its rather easy to kill em through it
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Cheaper - Heavens Tear
    Cheaper - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Interestingly enough, one of the future patch changes will be lowering the Psychic and Sin aggro levels. So perhaps it was a bit too high to begin with.

^this.

after playing psychic for a while, i found it odd take to aggro all the time, even if i do half-**** DDing. After some testing i came to the conclusion that psychic skills have more aggro than they should. Black Voodoo just amplifies it. You can probably still get aggro with white voodoo if it's lvl1

maybe im wrong but that's how it seems to me. gotta be careful
    omg im posting stuff.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    then go eat their face.

Lol. You do that with me you're basically dead. I litteraly eat BMs alive. If you do nothing while you have Soulburn on, you will die before the spell even ends :D.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Lol. You do that with me you're basically dead. I litteraly eat BMs alive. If you do nothing while you have Soulburn on, you will die before the spell even ends :D.

oh my! how will i ever avoid this

immune to damage pots FTW
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    edited January 2010
    oh my! how will i ever avoid this

immune to damage pots FTW

Mizuoni knows part of me ebil plan.
    xD

but ya without their soulburn they don't really do that much.
    they do about the same other wizards do to me. (and me are really squishy.)
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Mizuoni knows part of me ebil plan.
    xD

but ya without their soulburn they don't really do that much.
    they do about the same other wizards do to me. (and me are really squishy.)

a psy was hitting me in TW.
    I died because i was laughing so hard at the damage he was doing then a lvl 100 archer came and pew pew pew pew me.

b:chucklethey arent useless, they make great distractions
  • LiXiuYi - Sanctuary
    LiXiuYi - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    a psy was hitting me in TW.
    I died because i was laughing so hard at the damage he was doing then a lvl 100 archer came and pew pew pew pew me.

b:chucklethey arent useless, they make great distractions

Lol what lvl was the Psy that was attacking you 60?70? yeah it's kinda rough fighting a 10+ lvl gap magic class vs magic class.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Lol what lvl was the Psy that was attacking you 60?70? yeah it's kinda rough fighting a 10+ lvl gap magic class vs magic class.

no, i think the psy was almost my level. The faction im talking about is one of the two strongest on the server.
  • LiXiuYi - Sanctuary
    LiXiuYi - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    no, i think the psy was almost my level. The faction im talking about is one of the two strongest on the server.

I think it still guessing. :) No matter though.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I was helping a level 50 psychic kill Qingzi, and my wolf and I (both level 75) were tanking...for the most part. XD This little psychic took aggro from us for a few seconds, then he had to run away a bit so my wolf could get aggro back.

Just to put that in prospective, most barbs can't take aggro from my wolf, even barbs at a little higher level than us. We went through TT 2-1 squad mode, Hard, and we were taking care of a mob that staryed too close to our group, and when the barb came, he never stole aggro back.

<3 my wolf.

But yeah. Wow. Talk about firepower.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Reico_M - Dreamweaver
    Reico_M - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ^ This.

That is the shock and awe that started this thread.