Secret Tideborn Quest??

Options
Akesios - Heavens Tear
Akesios - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Okay, so, we know there is a quest you can pick up at 1k strams around lvl 50 that doesn't appear in your quest log- at all.

I've heard there is such a quest with the new expansion. Any truth to the rumor, and if so, where do you pick it up? What is the level req?
Post edited by Akesios - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Once you finish the quest to kill the Tideborn Traitor, go to White Sand Beach.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    near 1k Streams is a nc which gives 1 more quest
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Once you finish the quest to kill the Tideborn Traitor, go to White Sand Beach.

b:shocked where i find the memories?
  • heavensvvolf
    heavensvvolf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    is this quest only for tideborn? or can all classes get this quest and if all classes can where do i start the quest to kill the tideborn traitor?
  • Selador - Heavens Tear
    Selador - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    near 1k Streams is a nc which gives 1 more quest

Do you know the coords to this said NPC?
  • Yaentzu - Lost City
    Yaentzu - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The Elder of the Streams gives you the 'hidden' quest.
  • Feyrnd - Sanctuary
    Feyrnd - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Okay, so, we know there is a quest you can pick up at 1k strams around lvl 50 that doesn't appear in your quest log- at all.

I've heard there is such a quest with the new expansion. Any truth to the rumor, and if so, where do you pick it up? What is the level req?

this is not new hidden quest (not related to tideborn). this hidden quest is there from like half year ago (or more). i took the quest half year ago when i was lvl50

the tideborn secret quest is the one you got after you finish the tideborn chain quest. the NPC is emerald moon at white sand beach
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The memory for emerald moon is right next to that lochmur indy guy. Its in between him and the water.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    tx for the info :D
    shootingstarvn, wats that npc?
  • tatuetata
    tatuetata Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I just got to lvl 86 and finished all tideborn quests I could find. As I did stumble over treasure 7 while exploring I finished 7 before any other treasure quest.

All other quests or questseries from tideborns elder I did finish.

Any hints why I can not start the hidden one from Emerald Moon?
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i cudnt find emerald moon O.o
  • Punching_Bag - Dreamweaver
    Punching_Bag - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Coord 648 111
  • tinye
    tinye Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I found here but she doesn't have any quests for me either. I finished the tideborn quests.
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    tx for the cords punching_bag (love the ign b:victory)
    so, im guessing this quest is available after i finish the TB51 quests as well?
  • Kyryos - Sanctuary
    Kyryos - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    tatuetata wrote: »
    I just got to lvl 86 and finished all tideborn quests I could find. As I did stumble over treasure 7 while exploring I finished 7 before any other treasure quest.

All other quests or questseries from tideborns elder I did finish.

Any hints why I can not start the hidden one from Emerald Moon?

I too cannot pick up the quest from Emerald Moon, my Tidbeorn quests seemes to end at Ormin, but my friend who was doing the quests alongside of me (and a couple people in this thread) said they had to kill the second tideborn traitor (the one by the shellcrabs) I cannot find this quest to kill the second Tideborn traitor, not TB elder, not Plumes Elder, and no quest from Emerald Moon...

Just now I scoured my find quest log and found a Quest from Dizzy for the potion for Ormin, this seems to be the continuation of the quest series, visit Dizzy if you haven't killed the second tideborn traitor and your TB quests seem to be at an end. This is most likely the explanation since i did feel the quest ended rather ubruptly.
  • drmarley
    drmarley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I too cannot pick up the quest from Emerald Moon, my Tidbeorn quests seemes to end at Ormin, but my friend who was doing the quests alongside of me (and a couple people in this thread) said they had to kill the second tideborn traitor (the one by the shellcrabs) I cannot find this quest to kill the second Tideborn traitor, not TB elder, not Plumes Elder, and no quest from Emerald Moon...

Just now I scoured my find quest log and found a Quest from Dizzy for the potion for Ormin, this seems to be the continuation of the quest series, visit Dizzy if you haven't killed the second tideborn traitor and your TB quests seem to be at an end. This is most likely the explanation since i did feel the quest ended rather ubruptly.
    At 94+ some of the quests vanish from the quest log. You have to go find the NPCs manually.. kinda sucks.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    IF YOU GET LOST ON THIS QUEST:

Check ALL the NPCs. In reality a lot of the quests are "hidden", but they aren't mentioned because they're at the same NPC you just turned a quest in for. Check:

Aurosy/Dizzy (Etherblade lake)
    Ormin (Angler's Village)
    Elder (Raging Tide)
    Aged Deity (Wellspring Village)
    Emerald Moon (White Sands Beach)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • King_Zeus - Harshlands
    King_Zeus - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I finish my TB q and come to Emerlad moon and i dont have any q form that npc whay it that? can it be because i dont done that soon or?
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Zelura - Raging Tide
    Zelura - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:shocked where i find the memories?

there is a treasure chest lochmur npc a bit to the north-west, go to it, then walk between him and the water several times till you get a pop up, then you'll have it
  • wertsa98
    wertsa98 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    it requires lvl 40, and a popup will come out, astrange monument quest, if u didn't get it , go see ur hometown elder, if there isn't any quest, go to human elders, i've got it tht way