need a litle help here

yrrag
yrrag Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
hey guys i am a brand new player just starting perfect world, i created a character, but i delete it due 2 a mistake i made. but i was unaware of 2 7 days wait. the thing is tht in every game i play i always use 1 name, in it wnt let me use tht name til my recent character is deleted. i really like this game, and wnt 2 play real bad with my usual name, but cnt w8 tht long 2 play. so is there anyway i can accelerate tht 7 days aw8ting 4 deletation process? teally need help plsb:thanks
Post edited by yrrag on

Comments

• Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    there is no way.
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yep it be a security measure in case anyone gets in your account and tries to delete your character.
    b:surrender
    you has to wait the 7 days.

or mayhaps just make a new name?
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yrrag wrote: »
    hey guys i am a brand new player just starting perfect world, i created a character, but i delete it due 2 a mistake i made. but i was unaware of 2 7 days wait. the thing is tht in every game i play i always use 1 name, in it wnt let me use tht name til my recent character is deleted. i really like this game, and wnt 2 play real bad with my usual name, but cnt w8 tht long 2 play. so is there anyway i can accelerate tht 7 days aw8ting 4 deletation process? teally need help plsb:thanks

What kinda of mistake and how long ago?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I heart something about the name still being unavailable even after the char has been deleted actually.

But, you could always get another server if that's true, or you want to play NOAW.
    Click on 'switch' when you logg in, select your server. (best is with the best ping, and the one closest to your home for timezone). Also choise wisely between PvP server and PvE server.

If you reach lvl 30 on a PvP server, you get kicked into PK mode and can (and probably will a number of times) get killed by other players, including high lvl players who are bored.
    On a PvE server you can choise to switch on this PK mode (and you can switch it off again after the cooldown (7days I think))
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    On a PvE server you can choise to switch on this PK mode (and you can switch it off again after the cooldown (7days I think))

10 hours =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2010
    10 hours =)

ROFL. Forgive my carebear mistake lol.
    Anyway, 10 hours it is (logged in hours if I'm correct)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    ROFL. Forgive my carebear mistake lol.
    Anyway, 10 hours it is (logged in hours if I'm correct)

lol np b:chuckle

And yes it's logged hours
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    my only suggestion is go play on a other server or just wait
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited January 2010

English, please... couldn't understand half of what you typed.
  • yrrag
    edited January 2010
    What kinda of mistake and how long ago?

the mistake was tht i let my litle bro play 4 me while i was at school 2 get some lv and he lv me up 4 time but put all points in int ( note: i was an assassin)

tx 4 the help guys guess i'll just have 2 w8.b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • yrrag
    edited January 2010
    oh and i deleted my character b:sad last night
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yrrag,

You just admitted to sharing your account.

This can lead you to be banned. I would refrain from continuing this act.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
    edited January 2010
    the mistake was tht i let my litle bro play 4 me while i was at school 2 get some lv and he lv me up 4 time but put all points in int ( note: i was an assassin)

b:chuckle
    lols~
    a "smart" assassin
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yrrag
    edited January 2010
    Yrrag,

well 1st is my litle bro, 2nd idnt knw my password and stuf i loged in start 2 play and let him play while i go 2 school, 3rd i learn my lesson and wnt do tht again.
    anyway tx 4 the warningb:pleased
  • yrrag
    edited January 2010
    * he din'tb:laugh
  • yrrag
    edited January 2010
    b:chuckle
    lols~
    a "smart" assassin
    xD

lmao very funny.that remind me wen i played my 1st mmorpg i put all stas in int 4 a warrior cuz i wantd him smart. lol i was 8 and dint fully get the meaning of int b:laughb:laughb:laughb:
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Go to school with your little brother and ask his English teacher to help you out too! Your English teacher has failed to provide you with a proper education! Your grammar, spelling, and lack there of attempt to spell a word is atrocious!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Go to school with your little brother and ask his English teacher to help you out too! Your English teacher is fail to provide you with a proper education! Your grammar, spelling, and lack there of attempt to spell a word is atrocious!

personally me blame the strange and ineffective method of education preferred by humans.
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    personally me blame the strange and ineffective method of education preferred by humans.

HamstaTraining is the best!

ΉAΠΠšTєřš LєAřภ AT LєєT šρєєк ยภlשєřšlTΨ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iseria - Harshlands
    Iseria - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yrrag,

stop doing that -_-
    edited January 2010
    Yrrag,

Are you serius?
    He let his li8ttle brother try the game. There are rules, and there are rule huggers.

Anyway, lesson learnt :P Assasins are meant to be stupidb:chuckle
  • EIlvira - Heavens Tear
    EIlvira - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    What I find interesting is I've heard that kids these days use emotes and things like "lol, rofl" and so on in their reports and essays! >_< I honestly can't stand trying to hurt my brain by reading half text half numbers... stuff... I guess is called 1337 speak? XD Whatever, never was into it but anyway back on topic...

Yeah you can't make faster the deletion of the character. Just have to wait the long and painful 7 days, or like some have already said, make a new character with a different name. Or maybe even just a slight variation.

As for account sharing... it was his little brother who lives in the same house who doesn't know the account information. And it sounds like he's rather young lol. I doubt the GMs will go ban crazy on something so innocent. >_>
  • yrrag
    edited January 2010
    Go to school with your little brother and ask his English teacher to help you out too! Your English teacher has failed to provide you with a proper education! Your grammar, spelling, and lack there of attempt to spell a word is atrocious!

MY LADY don't talk about what you don't know, I chose to write like that because its easier for me as it is faster; and note that English is not my first language. Also i had no English teacher, learn it on my own. By the way i tipped this reply in full words to prove you wrong.

Also about the person that refers to : " kids this day" for your information i am 20, therefore, i am pretty sure i am not a kid. Any way Thanks for your help.
  • farty
    farty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Make a character kinda the same name for example:

****/****/P00P

ya know with zeros and watever :)b:thanks
  • Lee_lu - Sanctuary
    Lee_lu - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010

HamstaTraining is the best!

ΉAΠΠ
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Okay this thread needs a closure and will get it now.

Let me just say this:

Account sharing is indeed against the ToS and will lead to a permanent if caught. Don't do it again.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.