What lvl does your mana stop when you fly??

wallase
wallase Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Archer
Can you tell me what lvl your mana stop at when you fly?
Post edited by wallase on

Comments

• Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm assuming you mean what level you can fly indefinitely at? Well, you're an archer- so lv 30. But if you had 20 MAG you would be able to fly indefinitely when not in combat, since the mana drain would be equal to mana regen.
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It doesn't ever stop for an archer unless you have 20 mag (not really recommended) or are using wings aside from the natural elvens.

That being said, by te time you hit the 30s, you'll have a large enough amount of MP to not really need to worry about mana consumption while using natural wings to fly. By the 60s, you'll barely notice your MP draining, and at 70+, you probably won't even pay attention to it.

And that's all assuming you don't use any equips with +MP recovery or the like by that time.
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    truekossy wrote: »
    And that's all assuming you don't use any equips with +MP recovery or the like by that time.

tt90 set give mana recovery but whatever a helmet/cap not expensive and u can use only until flying :)
  • AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear
    AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If you are using natural elven wings, they'll always suck mana out of archer (assuming you don't go past the 5 magic). Most people use a cash shop wing anyways, so just get a pair once you have the coins for it. If you're really looking for the cheap alternative, you can look for helms/capes with 2+mp recov/sec to nullify the drain.
  • MarleGuardia - Dreamweaver
    MarleGuardia - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    which people fail to mention -.-;

then wearing Natural Elven Wings and using Flight Mastery is your friend

so what's a few points into Mag?~

that and you get around faster

especially as opposed to slow Untamed (stupid animals)

NATURAL ELVEN WINGS INSTEAD OF WAVE PACERS FTW^^

on my other Archer, and no Not Elveenah, i have enough Mag to actually gain MP by +1/'tick

i personally ~<3 it *wink*

well, except in combat :P
    (someone mentioned that stops once Mag get really, really high)

now she can fly and faster (FM4) and recharge MP while i fly between Cities

~^*^~

i do have money for catshops myself, but i am using it, attempting to get an electric pink guitar for my Necromancer on Grand Fantasia

who needs to see a staff/stave, when they can see an electric pink guitar attacking monsters =^.^=

that and of course ALL the Magic Clay i can munster for my Guardian Sprites for the rnd5 M-Alchemy items

(over there you can make items from the item mall)

i just buy account stashes for all of my accounts and things i consider essential, not big loads of money for one thing

the simple things
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"After all that girl is our Princess Nadia. Marle, that is Princess Nadia, is a descendant of Queen Leene." Lucca talking about Marle's secret
    ~^*^~
    Crossbow wielder with Light Armor and Mag Res Accessories, going Sage^^ & Ice Dmg/Mag Res sockets ~1Str/1Mag/3Dex
    my homage to my favorite video game character *sniff*
  • Sarhina - Raging Tide
    Sarhina - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You could also just get apoth lvl 2 and make mana regen pots. Cheap alternative.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html