so females can carry males agine

Options
2»

Comments

• CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Firstly, it would be great for anyone to carry anyone but a few mods would be necessary to make it acceptable to all.

what about girls carrying a fat barb. how do u mod THAT? b:sad

Edit: okay, i guess u can make her like, sweating and struggling, but still...lol
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • Shayisha - Heavens Tear
    Shayisha - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    what about girls carrying a fat barb. how do u mod THAT? b:sad

Edit: okay, i guess u can make her like, sweating and struggling, but still...lol

I think you need to re-read my post Corn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The other Shay's --> Shaylis 66 Wiz ~ Shaylista 46 Veno ~ Shaylari 31 Psy
  • AhBobSaget - Lost City
    AhBobSaget - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    How bout instead as a barbarian I can carry my mount and have it attack instead? b:laugh

I'm not voting. Because my option is "Don't care".
  • ICOOKIES - Raging Tide
    ICOOKIES - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I approve of this idea.. Instead of "carrying", however, It could either be holding the other person's hand.. or if on a mount, the other person would ride behind him/her(in a non "romantic" way), on a flying mount, perhaps the other person could sit somewhere on the mount.. etc.. Would be awesome.
  • Eshlay - Lost City
    Eshlay - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle The whole fox carrying a barb would just be strange, wouldn't it? Im not calling barbs fat or anything, but looking at the size of both, the barb would probably crush the veno. XD

But, it would make much more sense for the female to be able to 'carry' the male on her mount. Not only for the purpose of getting past high level mobs and all, but sometimes the guy is just navigationally challenged as to where something is. The female could fly them there. :3
    Eshlay- Lv. 92 Venomancer (Quit/Retired)

Playing for: 2 years.

Completely uninstalled. Still lurking the forums from time to time. Might come back if some things are done right for once.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Eshlay
    carry me
    :<
    all this flying be tiring.
    X_x'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle The whole fox carrying a barb would just be strange, wouldn't it?

... Now you have me picturing a huge tiger hitching a ride on a tiny fox. Great, sounds like the laws of physics just had a heart attack in the corner he's been driven to already in this game.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This would work if the animation was exactly the same as it is now, but the female char will own the mount and control it, instead of the male.

Now, females wouldnt be ableto pick up males if just walking around, or when flying if they are an elf, so this really wouldn't work that great.

Basically.... this isn't going to happen, like it has been stated before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • leothewing
    leothewing Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think, and would like it so that Anyone can carry Anyone.
    i.e. so that a male can carry either; another male or a female, and a female can carry either; a male or another female.

and why can't males and females even touch or hug their own gender?
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i like the idea personally... i mean y not make it az real az possible.. i can carry malez IRL b:chuckle

but i dont think that that haz ever happened ingame......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Eshlay - Lost City
    Eshlay - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Eshlay
    carry me
    :<
    all this flying be tiring.
    X_x'

Aww, Hammy~ You know I would if I could. Besides, it's gotta be hard on those 'ittle paws of yours to be running around everywhere. Maybe you should invest in some shoes so it's not so rough on them. :3 Even flying, it'll help. ^_^
    ... Now you have me picturing a huge tiger hitching a ride on a tiny fox. Great, sounds like the laws of physics just had a heart attack in the corner he's been driven to already in this game.

Haha~ So true. Poor laws of Physics. Well, rest assured, sirs of law, I don't think it will be happening any time soon, unless foxes use steriods and tigers suddenly become tiny. :3
    leothewing wrote: »
    I think, and would like it so that Anyone can carry Anyone.
    i.e. so that a male can carry either; another male or a female, and a female can carry either; a male or another female.

and why can't males and females even touch or hug their own gender?

Well, in my opinion, it's the same reason that females/males can't marry the same gender. :3 I mean, they can't carry each other, why marry?
    Eshlay- Lv. 92 Venomancer (Quit/Retired)

Playing for: 2 years.

Completely uninstalled. Still lurking the forums from time to time. Might come back if some things are done right for once.
  • leothewing
    leothewing Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    in some places... and with some people...
    though shouldn't that still be their choice in game too...
    I mean shouldn't that be a choice, if it is truly is a perfect world of fun, in game, choice?
  • IDoomblade - Heavens Tear
    IDoomblade - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I thought of the solution!! Equip females with poke'balls!! b:chuckle

On a more serious note...

I think it'd work if females could use some sort of "spell" or something that would give the male flight with speed equal to that of the females flying mount.

It could possibly be shown in-game as a wing icon above their head or maybe small stationary wings on their shoulders or something simple...

This way, males would still carry the female, but the females "imbue" the male with their power of flight I suppose...

I kinda doubt it will ever be possible for females to transport males, but I think it should be done somehow...

Think for yourself - Question authority

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    - females carrying females
    - males carrying females
    - females carrying males via mount

Only things that would make semi sense considering how small the females look compared to the males in this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic_fish - Sanctuary
    Mystic_fish - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i vote yes for females carrying males... it would be funnyb:laugh you know for threads and stuff... or just for laughingb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Mystic_fish - Sanctuary
    Mystic_fish - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    females should be able to carry males & males should ALWAYS be able to carry females