Infamy's Alliance List

Options

Comments

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This trash talk is so 1080's.. YOU HAVE POOR GRAMMAR!! HAHAHAH U SUCK AT THE INTERNETZ BUAHAHA

b:surrender Wow is that spam or what... <__<

Anyways, I love making friends b:cute

If i had no friends in-game I would totally quit the game rofl.

This game for me is based on friendship and trust b:pleased
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:surrender Wow is that spam or what... <__<

Anyways, I love making friends b:cute

This game for me is based on friendship and trust b:pleased

That is totally related to the topic right?
    And spam? I....... don't........ tipe....... like............ this....... or.... do...... i.....?.....?
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This trash talk is so 1080's.. YOU HAVE POOR GRAMMAR!! HAHAHAH U SUCK AT THE INTERNETZ BUAHAHA

lolharshlands.

Get out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Dark_Exile - Raging Tide
    Dark_Exile - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    When calling someone stupid, take the time to spell check your post and perhaps actually form points with supporting arguments, God forbid proper grammar and maybe better sentence structure. Cool run-on sentence-story bro.

yeh the poor grammer and sentence structure as you say, is more down to the fact i couldnt believe i was actually replying to your crappy **** post, so it saved time to shorten the words a little, i dont need to argue, just felt like seeing i f your highness felt like replying back :P
    Death is only the beginning.....

Vae Victus
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    aww come on isnt there a single thread in RT that spoons doesnt have to close?.. QQ
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wow is that spam or what... <__<

Anyways, I love making friends

This game for me is based on friendship and trust

u r a carebear b:chuckle
    this game is based on trolling ppl! b:angry the game isnt important, is just to get a sexier avatar...the fun is in the forums b:kissb:cute
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

I disagree. Trash talk of the 1080s would look something more like this:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options

u r a carebear
    this game is based on trolling ppl! the game isnt important, is just to get a sexier avatar...the fun is in the forums

Not a carebear fyi and two, trolling people is mean b:angry

The game is important because you can interact with more people and actually play the game. Forums are fun but its not the entire thing.

You need more friends b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Vascanonus - Raging Tide
    Vascanonus - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I disagree. Trash talk of the 1080s would look something more like this:

Brilliant.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options

The game is important because you can interact with more people and actually play the game. Forums are fun but its not the entire thing.

u dont get weapons and armors to talk none sense all day....means this game is for fighting thats why there are so much pvp things like duels,pk,tw etc. competition is what makes this game fun nuff said
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    u dont get weapons and armors to talk none sense all day....means this game is for fighting thats why there are so much pvp things like duels,pk,tw etc. competition is what makes this game fun nuff said

omg why do you keep on saying stuff like this to me? I AM SICK OF IT! b:angry

Your always saying negative things about me and to me all the time, guild chat, common chat, forums, etc.

What did I make that makes you have a hate thing on me? and geez i'm just bad at farming, my weapons and armor has NOTHING to do with this topic!

LEAVE ME ALONE CRIMINAL! and i do duels, pk and tw for petes sake. i was a leader of the gate B squad if you haven't forgotten. b:angry
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

To each their own, man. People can have fun on this game in a variety of different ways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

>_____________________>

that was something call sarcasm

b:kissb:bye
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    omg why do you keep on saying stuff like this to me? I AM SICK OF IT! b:angry

Your always saying negative things about me and to me all the time, guild chat, common chat, forums, etc.

What did I make that makes you have a hate thing on me? and geez i'm just bad at farming, my weapons and armor has NOTHING to do with this topic!

LEAVE ME ALONE CRIMINAL! and i do duels, pk and tw for petes sake. i was a leader of the gate B squad if you haven't forgotten. b:angry

QQmoar na its just when i see someone that freaks out fast i like to... and the part where u were leader of that squad didnt really know why something must have been wrong cause that was even ur first tw as u have said before..

• Kardaron - Raging Tide
    Kardaron - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why are you even posting here anymore Criminal?

You Left. GTFO.
  • Trouble - Raging Tide
    Trouble - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

You Left. GTFO.

+1 b:bye

The following errors occurred with your submission:
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost city character: Anirudh - Barbarian - 88
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options

You Left. GTFO.

lol mad much? and i got kicked not that it bothers me u just prove to me how childish u are i would not talk like that to a person just cause hes not in the faction anymore i got kicked no hard feeling no big deal now get over urself

• farty
    farty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    personally u sound like a stuck up kid with a bag of lollies, but who am i 2 judge, personally i wouldnt want an alliance or even be in ur guild, not a cry or QQ or whatever u wanna call it, just well u felt the need 2 say somehing stupid like......well everything u said, again sound like the snooty stuck up kid with tha lollies kthnxbai

Dude, u dont wanna get on NightRage's bad side man im telling u >.>b:victory
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ugh the flaming and the drama cmon guys, show some class.
  • Kardaron - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol mad much? and i got kicked not that it bothers me u just prove to me how childish u are i would not talk like that to a person just cause hes not in the faction anymore i got kicked no hard feeling no big deal now get over urself

and you were kicked because you don't play here anymore. b:bye
  • Inabikari - Raging Tide
    Inabikari - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Honestly, please fix the issue privately. Flaming makes my hair all frizzy. b:cry
    RIP Resolve. You guys still owe me TW pay. XD

Varden- <3 you all!
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Honestly, please fix the issue privately. Flaming makes my hair all frizzy. b:cry

true..except fer the part that ur hair is curly b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    and you were kicked because you don't play here anymore. b:bye

thats one thing ur right on i dont play in this server no motivation waste of money on tw without getting payed real ******** in WC and blah blah blah but the character is not deleted so i can post here b:bye

• Kardaron - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    thats one thing ur right on i dont play in this server no motivation waste of money on tw without getting payed real ******** in WC and blah blah blah but the character is not deleted so i can post here b:bye

We got paid. b:victory
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lol a 54 Barb complaining about TW payment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

You are literally too stupid to insult, sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trouble - Raging Tide
    Trouble - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yes you are correct. NightRage should have paid every week's income to you and kept you happy instead of **** like 'Guild funds' and all that right? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost city character: Anirudh - Barbarian - 88
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Guys just leave him be. He left and that was his choice and you guys getting into a flaming war isn't a positive thing for anyone, nor is it productive.
  • Charisma - Raging Tide
    Charisma - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Guys just leave him be. He left and that was his choice and you guys getting into a flaming war isn't a positive thing for anyone, nor is it productive.

This. It's over and done with, so stop worrying about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:cute
    Lieal - 95 Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Retired
    Charisma - 86 Cleric - Raging Tide - Retired
  • LegendBarb - Lost City
    LegendBarb - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the thread was already lame from the begging lol and then to top it off criminal completly blew it xD but u guys even took the bait wow gratz it was an obvious way to start a flame war and with that came a lot of stupid comments. He quitted that server oh well he quit so what? he doesnt mean much anymore then comes the other lame comments like 54 barb complaining about tw well if it wasnt cause of the oracle babies which the one that said it was... he would be somewhere near the right lvl for the time the server has, there were also some haters good for them QQ. point is he left hes just a quitter nothing else but u guys were even more wrong for posting pointless things this thread was written trolll-bait from the beggining all over it same ol same ol RT..
This discussion has been closed.