Stuck with Quest "Last Hope"

Options
HippiePanda - Sanctuary
HippiePanda - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Still doing the Quest where you have to kill a bunch of bosses (Silver Frost, Yan the Traitor) etc. and now i have to kill two Bosses in the Twilight Temple. Its Vipenalt:Chronol and Lord of Percussion: Dimensic.
I've just killed Vipenalt:Chronol in a squad but the kill didn't count.
Settings been TT 1-1 Medium.
What had been wrong ?
Post edited by HippiePanda - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kristiona - Heavens Tear
    Kristiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kill Vipenalt: Chronol for Spirit of the Ancient Boa

Act I - Chronol (60-65). You will need to do this in High Boss mode, a Ultimate Substance will be require to activate High Boss mode. Also must be done in Squad mode as it doesn't exist in solo >:3
    Kill Lord of Percussion: Dimensic for Thunderous Command

Need TT1-1 high mode not medium
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kill Vipenalt: Chronol for Spirit of the Ancient Boa

Act I - Chronol (60-65). You will need to do this in High Boss mode, a Ultimate Substance will be require to activate High Boss mode. Also must be done in Squad mode as it doesn't exist in solo >:3
    Kill Lord of Percussion: Dimensic for Thunderous Command

Need TT1-1 high mode not medium

There isnt actually a medium mode. And Low boss mode doesnt even have Vipenault in it. So it was obviously done in high boss mode.

My question is maybe you meant 1-2 as medium? (1-1 easy, 1-3 hard, if thats his thought process). If so that was your problem. 1-1 is chronol, 1-2 is dimensic, & 1-3 is Substancia. In 1-2 you would have killed Vipenault: Dimensic, not Vipenault: Chronol. Those are different. The word after the : tells you what difficulty you need to do it in. Lord or Percussion: Dimensic for that quest is in 1-2, but Vipenalt: Chronol is 1-1.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    For vipent, you need the snake in TT1-1. He only is there if you sub the run, and the 2 extra bosses (soulhunter and vipent) won't drop any mats.

THey also won't have the terrible skils they have in TT1-2, but do have 1,2mil hp
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris