Tideborn meditation

PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Suggestion Box
Could you like please fix the Tideborn meditation I'd rather meditate like the other races. I mean I hate having to meditate and a thousand nerd male char come and gather around like I'm a SeaWorld attraction. It's really annoying. Thank You!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
Post edited by PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Rick Hunter - Sanctuary
    Rick Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm rolling on the floor laughing right now.

So that's what you tideborns are doing whenever you stand all surrounded with water and fish wearing a fish tail and a dreamy look. You're just meditating!! b:chuckle I can understand your petition, perhaps it could become an option whether you want to use the normal meditaion or the "come to see the whale" meditation.

b:chuckle
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    Kimbley - Harshlands Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I agree with you b:surrender

But also i love how a bunch of people had/have no idea about what the new classes do =\ It's fun to explain to people why their one-shot didn't kill me and they suddenly can't see me b:victory
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Rofl, I just wonder where those little fish come from, I mean, you can meditate on the desert and still have them, Where do the Tideborn keep them while traveling?

And as far as the meditation, trust me, ppl will get used to it, the first week I had my flamedrill, I got countless pm messages asking me what on earth was I riding, and as well asking me to sell it, to the point of me setting an auto message, for them to stop asking.

A few weeks after, I could ride without having to deal with them, and now, I rarely get any messages about it.

My point is, be a SeaWorld attraction, they will get used to it and on the end, disregard it, since after all, you are a fish and as a fish, you need to rest in the water, Don't you?
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    OP be jealous of the hamster ball!
    :3
    b:victory
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I actually did start laughing. ^_^ Admittedly, the meditation is really pretty, but I do wonder where all those fish come from. How am I suddenly surrounded by them in the middle of Lost City's deserts? Do they materialize out of thin air? It'd be a lot cooler if we could meditate underwater, but oh well. The effect is really funny in some areas.

But come on! All the other classes have to kneel on the ground. We get to float, turn into a pretty fish, and get a sparkly watery aura. =P That trumps all the other meditations to me. No offense. ^^
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    but with our meditation we can also sell fresh fish ;) who said my fish wasnt fresh b:angry

b:laugh
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • IDoomblade - Heavens Tear
    IDoomblade - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I don't think it should be changed... b:surrender

Think for yourself - Question authority

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garru - Heavens Tear
    Garru - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I dont think it should be changed either...just meditate away from all the pervs. I could top that though. When I was doing the Treasure Chest II on my female sin I was in the water and went afk and came back to 10 males around me. Asked them "what they all looking at?" and one replied "you'r undies" b:shocked I laughed so hard when I told them I was a guy and they all swam away in random directions like when you tap on the glass of a fishbowl b:laugh stupid no pants underwater glitch b:sad wish they had a slap emotion b:chuckle
    I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants. b:chuckleb:laughb:chuckle
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    better idea:

let all races have their own meditating animation..

tbh it seems kinda bs they made TB special with the meditation.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    better idea:

let all races have their own meditating animation..

tbh it seems kinda bs they made TB special with the meditation.

me claim the epic hamster ball meditation.
    Bowlinbobcat can meditate like this.
    everyone else like this.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    me claim the epic hamster ball meditation.
    Bowlinbobcat can meditate like this.

ahwe kitteh :D

edit:

was thinking of animations, for archers/clerics have large wings expand and cover your whole body, unno x-x
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ahwe kitteh :D

edit:

was thinking of animations, for archers/clerics have large wings expand and cover your whole body, unno x-x

I like that yea. Untamed something with animals (something like how a foxform veno is meditating, curled up. Maybe barbs turn into a special tiger while they meditate (same for foxxes for veno's). Tough I can't think of anything but the current meditation for humans.

PS, I loooove the tideborn meditation. It's really zhenn, I'd almost just make a tideborn, meditate with it and just look at it.
    Note, almost b:surrender
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I like my male psy's meditate emote, thank you very much. Doesn't mean I stay in it just to look, but while it lasts, it's a nice view >_>;;.

In all honesty though, I guess an option would be the best. Keep the water bubble though, but leave the char in human form or something. That'd be cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    Kaneharo - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I only can say lmao to this thread. they did happen to make the TBs look like models after all >_> My sin and psy look like they came straight out of an A&F catalogue.
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    "that word, "solo". i don't think it means what you think it means." - LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i'm srry get over it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wow thats actually a good idea, to have each race have their own meditation! b:cute That'd be so cool lol.
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wow thats actually a good idea, to have each race have their own meditation! b:cute That'd be so cool lol.

ya that'd be cool, but just completely complaining about ur awesome meditation iz a bit selfish if u ask me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • echindra
    echindra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Barbs on tiger form SHOULD look like that while medigating, and fox form venos as well
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I told them! I told the devs tideborn would be happier if they were flavor blasted goldfish in a bowl when they meditated b:angry
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    echindra wrote: »
    Barbs on tiger form SHOULD look like that while medigating, and fox form venos as well

................No
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    ................No

Rofl yes! I would have all my friends make barbs and venos, set them on a specific clear spot meditating, turn to full settings and use the screenie as my desktop background.
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010

Omg I feel sorry if for posting this thread!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • Naruchan - Lost City
    Naruchan - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010

OMG....too fricken funny

you all are killing me here...stop

i cant laugh anymore...my sides hurt
  • Opalwind - Heavens Tear
    Opalwind - Heavens Tear Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Rofl, I just wonder where those little fish come from, I mean, you can meditate on the desert and still have them, Where do the Tideborn keep them while traveling?

And as far as the meditation, trust me, ppl will get used to it, the first week I had my flamedrill, I got countless pm messages asking me what on earth was I riding, and as well asking me to sell it, to the point of me setting an auto message, for them to stop asking.

A few weeks after, I could ride without having to deal with them, and now, I rarely get any messages about it.

My point is, be a SeaWorld attraction, they will get used to it and on the end, disregard it, since after all, you are a fish and as a fish, you need to rest in the water, Don't you?

I keep my fish in my nose............

lol jk b:laugh
  • Irrianna - Harshlands
    Irrianna - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    but with our meditation we can also sell fresh fish ;) who said my fish wasnt fresh b:angry

b:laugh

can i have 1 fish next time u meditate pls? b:laugh
  • Aindrias - Sanctuary
    Aindrias - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you know when we rez fish swarm to us too, pay close attention when you rez. our fish friends come to us like we are aquaman or somethin
    [SIGPIC]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/2/7/7/1/3/2627713LpOLv.png[/SIGPIC]

I am an Assassin short and stout, Here is my dagger I'll make you spout, When I watch your blood gush I scream and shout, Run you noob or I'll QQ you out. :3
  • amelka
    amelka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I dont understand why are you asking where are this fish came from!

It is soo clear -- Its MAGIC, so It doesnt need to have an explanation b:laugh
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    amelka wrote: »
    I dont understand why are you asking where are this fish came from!

It is soo clear -- Its MAGIC, so It doesnt need to have an explanation b:laugh

I vote for ignoring this comment, Who is with me?

*whispers to amelka* Not a hate comment, it is just that we are having fun, so, don't be a party pooper and hope tideborn do not sneeze fresh sushi on your new shoes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    realized I got a million marriage quest yesterday...so there is an advantage..I guess
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]