TW Schedule 1/22-1/24

DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Friday 1/22

Synesis vs Tao 20:00 (The Frozen Path)
Radiance vs Tao 20:03 (1000 Streams)
TheEmpire vs Tao 20:06 (Ancient Wall)

Saturday 1/23

Sonic vs Tao 14:00 (Courage Path)
Kaleido vs Tao 14:03 (Buried Bones)
LipyIsGay vs Tao 20:00 (Farewell Plain)
AHO vs Tao 20:03 (Dragon Wilderness)
Enrage vs Tao 20:06 (Archosaur)
DrkRiders vs Radiance 20:09 (The Harshlands)
Belial vs Radiance 20:12 (The Frozen Path)
Triad vs Radiance 20:15 (Thousand Wood Ridge)

Sunday 1/24

Caesar vs Radiance 20:00 (The Haunted Path)
Un4given vs Radiance 20:03 (Misfortune City)
Tao vs Radiance 20:06 (Immolation Camp)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
Post edited by DeathBanana - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Slamer - Heavens Tear
    Slamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Thanks! Your missing the attacks on Rad saturdaynight though b:surrender
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    LMAO @ ganks

Predictions:
    Friday: Tao defend Synesis and TE and probably a 1-1.5 defend against Rad.
    Saturday: Tao no show to Enrage, defend all the rest.
    Sunday: Radiance: Lose to Salad, no show to Tao, and defend Un4given.

wow no1 attacked Caesar O.o Looks like ppl still wanna see then on map xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Friday 1/22

Synesis < Tao 20:00 (The Frozen Path)
    Radiance < Tao 20:03 (1000 Streams)
    TheEmpire < Tao 20:06 (Ancient Wall)

Saturday 1/23

Sonic < Tao 14:00 (Courage Path)
    Kaleido < Tao 14:03 (Buried Bones)
    LipyIsGay < Tao 20:00 (Farewell Plain)
    AHO < Tao 20:03 (Dragon Wilderness)
    Enrage > Tao 20:06 (Archosaur)
    DrkRiders < Radiance 20:09 (The Harshlands)
    Belial < Radiance 20:12 (Avalanche Canyon)
    Triad < Radiance 20:15 (Thousand Wood)

Sunday 1/24

Caesar < Radiance 20:00 (The Haunted Path)
    Un4given < Radiance 20:03 (Misfortune City)
    Tao > Radiance 20:06 (Immolation Camp)

included the missing fights
  • Slamer - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    LMAO @ ganks

Predictions:
    Friday: Tao defend Synesis and TE and probably a 1-1.5 defend against Rad.
    Saturday: Tao no show to Enrage, defend all the rest.
    Sunday: Radiance: Lose to Salad, no show to Tao, and defend Un4given.

wow no1 attacked Caesar O.o Looks like ppl still wanna see then on map xD

Im surprised if Tao can defend all 3 TW's on friday. And indeed strange nobody attacked Salad b:shocked Rad should be able to defend Salad and Un4given. I fear Rad cant show up vs Tao yea :(
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Im surprised if Tao can defend all 3 TW's on friday.

If they send 2 squads to TE and maybe 3 to Synesis, like their mid-high lvls and full 80 to hold Rad until their other 2 wars end, then replace all low-mid lvls with their best, hmm i dont see any problem in taking down rad in like 40 min after the players switch.

On the missing fights i agree with Darksylph, Rad will defend all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LonelyMoon - Heavens Tear
    LonelyMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    - meh Caesar although going downwards a bit still has a strong fighting force and no off map Faction wanna fight them 1 vs 1 for a decisive TW loss
    - Im curious to see how Rad and Tao's current powers compare to one another in a fight; the result at 1k goign to dictate the tempo of future Rad-Tao TW and junk
    - I dont see Caesar being able to beat Rad on offense or goign toe-to-toe any more for awhile, esp. with me here, jk buahha
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    - Im curious to see how Rad and Tao's current powers compare to one another in a fight; the result at 1k goign to dictate the tempo of future Rad-Tao TW and junk

Personally, even if Tao is a bit down, Tao would probably win in like 30 mins tops against Rad.

I dont think Tao is THAT weak.... yet :P

Tao should eat up Rad while they are at their downtime.b:cute

Edit: Enrage should too >____>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    - meh Caesar although going downwards a bit still has a strong fighting force and no off map Faction wanna fight them 1 vs 1 for a decisive TW loss
    - I dont see Caesar being able to beat Rad on offense or goign toe-to-toe any more for awhile, esp. with me here, jk buahha

Beat me to it, this point is true.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    D'oh, missed something last time too
    =___=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Slamer - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    If they send 2 squads to TE and maybe 3 to Synesis, like their mid-high lvls and full 80 to hold Rad until their other 2 wars end, then replace all low-mid lvls with their best, hmm i dont see any problem in taking down rad in like 40 min after the players switch.

On the missing fights i agree with Darksylph, Rad will defend all.

I think the empire en synesis are stronger then 2 or 3 squads... but maybe im wrong. Lets see what happens tonight.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think Tao will show up to enrage on saturday, even though noone gives them much of a chance. After all, it's basically a 1v1, and giving up arch without a fight would be disappointing.

Also I'm interested to see how caesar will go this weekend- last week they could not even field a full 80, and during the week they lost some more people, so I'm expecting a rad win in ~2 hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:sweat These bids look suspicious very very suspicious I would venture to say Kaleido has a small chance of being real but lipyisgay is totally going to get reported b:surrender Well time will tell if they outright don't send anyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    QQ seeing my gf makes me miss Fri and Sat wars b:cry
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    At least you're back in time for the no-show TW =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hahh...unfortunately, the homework's finally started to pile in for my classes, and add that to the optomitrist appointment that I have, and you've got a sad wizard that probably won't be able to show up for any of the TW's.

Sorry to those in Rad and Enrage who wanted to one-shot me some more...maybe next time!

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited January 2010
    b:sweat These bids look suspicious very very suspicious I would venture to say Kaleido has a small chance of being real but lipyisgay is totally going to get reported b:surrender Well time will tell if they outright don't send anyone.

No point reporting either of them, Kaleido bid last week, it's a new faction wanting to play with TW.

The other didn't help or hurt anyone, it will give Tao a chance to show up to us unhindered by larger non-land owning factions, helps Tao defend and give us at Enrage EXACTLY what we want, 80 vs. 80 Mayhem.

Win win situation.

Instead of banning or enforcing punishments for these "fake bids" PW should police them and remove them before schedule gets finalized, I have yet to see these "TW Rules and Regulations" regarding bidding. IMHO PW shouldn't be enforcing hidden rules like the gestapo and moderate the TW process with a watchful eye.

Hears an idea, when placing a bid, if your faction's refund if 10k or the faction's roster is <10 people, have a small confirmation box pop up stating these guidelines, hell have it pop up for any bid. Ninety percent of the problem is instantly solved.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    you've got a sad wizard that probably won't be able to show up for any of the TW's.

I WANT MY CANDY!!!! b:chuckle
    Hears an idea, when placing a bid, if your faction's refund if 10k or the faction's roster is <10 people, have a small confirmation box pop up stating these guidelines, hell have it pop up for any bid. Ninety percent of the problem is instantly solved.

Yeah cause people always read dialog boxes that pop up... or care what they say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Yeah cause people always read dialog boxes that pop up... or care what they say.

Well enforcing a non-existent rule just makes them look like bullies, at-least having a disclaimer of some sort will make it seem like they aren't trying to fix a leaky damn with bubble gum and actually address an issue.

And large font disclaimer people read, it's TW bidding, not spamming through a quest dialog.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Well enforcing a non-existent rule just makes them look like bullies, at-least having a disclaimer of some sort will make it seem like they aren't trying to fix a leaky damn with bubble gum and actually address an issue.

And large font disclaimer people read, it's TW bidding, not spamming through a quest dialog.

I agree having a disclaimer is a good idea, though the global ToS is going to have a "we can change rules at any time" blah blah blah to cover themselves already anyway. I just deal with enough people clicking on things without reading them on a daily basis to have a much lower estimate than 90%. Just think about how many people we've seen ask if they can switch from sage to demon or vise versa because they picked the wrong quest which has an extra bold-font disclaimer that this choice cannot be undone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    I WANT MY CANDY!!!! b:chuckle

b:sad

I'm sowwry...!

...maybe I'll get lucky and be able to actually get some last-minute spot before the TW...only time will tell!

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited January 2010
    I agree having a disclaimer is a good idea, though the global ToS is going to have a "we can change rules at any time" blah blah blah to cover themselves already anyway. I just deal with enough people clicking on things without reading them on a daily basis to have a much lower estimate than 90%. Just think about how many people we've seen ask if they can switch from sage to demon or vise versa because they picked the wrong quest which has an extra bold-font disclaimer that this choice cannot be undone?

But you also have to take into consideration, any given weekend how many people are actually making bids? 15? And they had enough sense to know how to create a guild and for some properly run a guild, these aren't necessarily the same knuckle heads asked if they can switch alignments.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    But you also have to take into consideration, any given weekend how many people are actually making bids? 15? And they had enough sense to know how to create a guild and for some properly run a guild, these aren't necessarily the same knuckle heads asked if they can switch alignments.

Very good point there, though there are some pretty fail guild leaders out there they are in the minority. Though if you take that into account, anyone using an alt or paying someone else to make a faction for a fake bid probably is smart enough to know by now that's against the rules after people got 1 week bans for even being thought of as being part of a fake bid. Then there's the uber sneaky that use the fake bid to try to get someone uninvolved banned.

But ultimately. Yes, it would be awesome if they were to actually do something about this before bidding ended, or heck with a guild name like LypiIsGay ban before they even bid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think Tao will show up to enrage on saturday, even though noone gives them much of a chance. After all, it's basically a 1v1, and giving up arch without a fight would be disappointing.

I'm not a tao officer, but I'm pretty sure we'll show up... TW is for fun after all, and enrage fights are always fun b:victory. As for who will win... well... >_>
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    My vote goes to Enrage. Not just because I am in it. :p Tao isn't dead, not even close. It's not the same faction as it use to be and is a lacking in coordination which takes time. But things change over time. But based on the coordination I saw last week vs enrage in both wars I don't see them holding out vs 8 Catas. Enrages top players > tao top reguardless of the numer of cats. The only faction i can think of being able to do that is enrage, and possibly tao. Tbh I can't really tell if Tao will rofl stomp rad or not, seeing how the two factions haven't clashed before in ages. Last time they fought it was over in like 30 mins or so. If tao is smart they'll show to all wars. Losing is better than not showing up. Removes the "What Ifs." I just pray i get a chance to kill more peeps is all XD.
    edited January 2010
    My vote goes to Enrage. Not just because I am in it. :p Tao isn't dead, not even close. It's not the same faction as it use to be and is a lacking in coordination which takes time. But things change over time. But based on the coordination I saw last week vs enrage in both wars I don't see them holding out vs 8 Catas. The only faction i can think of being able to do that is enrage, and possibly tao. Tbh I can't really tell if Tao will rofl stomp rad or not, seeing how the two factions haven't clashed before in ages. Last time they fought it was over in like 30 mins or so. If tao is smart they'll show to all wars. Losing is better than not showing up. Removes the "What Ifs." I just pray i get a chance to kill more peeps is all XD.

*imagines going into the TW alone, standing outside the B-gate as he watches eight catapults approaching, with Ese leading the charge*

...I need clean robes now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    *imagines going into the TW alone, standing outside the B-gate as he watches eight catapults approaching, with Ese leading the charge*

...I need clean robes now.

Oh come on Kona Ese isnt THAT hot b:chuckle

TE is a royal pain in the **** they send like 20 ppl to their fights but some r some of the best geared ppl in game so they bug me grrrr b:angry

Sunday fight is interesting gonna have to play that one by ear im thinking send in a pretty bunny to the Tao fight and distract them as we fight off Tao. Will it work who knows b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Oh come on Kona Ese isnt THAT hot b:chuckle

TE is a royal pain in the **** they send like 20 ppl to their fights but some r some of the best geared ppl in game so they bug me grrrr b:angry

Sunday fight is interesting gonna have to play that one by ear im thinking send in a pretty bunny to the Tao fight and distract them as we fight off Tao. Will it work who knows b:cute

...I wasn't speaking of hotness...more like...OH SHI--*dead*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    send in a pretty bunny to the Tao fight and distract them as we fight off Tao.

Whatever you are on... why aren't you sharing? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evb - Heavens Tear
    Evb - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    No offense but I like SgtSlaughter's predictions better. So neat and tidy
    "I understand the logic. This logic isn't very useful when in use"

"Not many people look inside deer"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    No offense but I like SgtSlaughter's predictions better. So neat and tidy

Why thank you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.