edited January 2010
    Options
    hei cuta b:pleased

wait, is this related to the pk post =_=
  • ThatOne - Raging Tide
    ThatOne - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    exodus grew a big ego out of the nowhere dont u think not even we are so full of ourselves u should try to be more...i dont know but...

Why big Ego? Just because I said I dont see us loosing? And why out of nowhere? There are some peeps that thinks their guild is Ruler of the world even with two 6x these days, if you guge by these people you aint real smart are you?

Yea, our leader (Aurora) stated, that we may enter in SuperPower ranking, but thats nothing more than our wish, claiming that being cocky... Well, I am no expert,but on forums I have seen only three poeple from Exodus posting, me included, and only one of us made.... well... he made weird post...

I have never seen us higher thatn 6 position between guilds, if thats cocky we are guilty indeed.

P.S. I can not say some peeps aint acting all tough in game, if there is such issue you are always welcomed to trash talk him in WC or pm one of our officiers. If he is guilty he should receive punishment.
  • YoBroski - Raging Tide
    YoBroski - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Their taking the hobbits to Isengaurd.
  • Symce - Raging Tide
    Symce - Raging Tide Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Their taking the hobbits to Isengaurd.

THEY"RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD
    "Anger is my shield."

"Alta alatis patent"
  • Kissie - Raging Tide
    Kissie - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:cute b:cute b:kiss
  • Lenayra - Dreamweaver
    Lenayra - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3008/auroraqq.jpg

I guess we will find out tonight. Shame I didn't screenshot the chat window asking to use this TW as a practice and us not hit your crystal, it was kinda lol.

But reguardless, good luck to all factions in TW this weekend. b:victory
    Lenayra 95 Venomancer - Calamity(DW)
    Lenayra 91 Archer - Empire(RT)
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    While we're posting lolworthy screenshots of Aurora....

auroralol.jpg
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Shame I didn't screenshot the chat window asking to use this TW as a practice and us not hit your crystal, it was kinda lol.

Aurora has the worst poker face I've ever seen, so I wouldn't doubt what you say lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenayra - Raging Tide
    Lenayra - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I really really wish I did, I was laughing so hard on vent. One minute it was "you're making a big mistake attacking us", the next "let's be allies and use it as a practice so next week you can attack someone else".

b:chuckle
    Lenayra 95 Veno - Calamity(DW)
    Retired, Archer is way more fun b:pleased.

Empire <3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The best part imo was after Exodus bid 4m on the Harshlands (lol great move btw /sarcasm) and a few of them were like "OMG YEAH YOU CAN'T STOP US GRRRR INTERNET TOUGH GUY MODE GO" (realllly wish I screenied it), then Empire bid on them. Not a single person from Exodus said a word in WC, at least until the bidding war started. And speaking of which, lol @ Manic. If they weren't funded by Exodus, I'll eat my hat....which is made of chocolate...so I wouldn't mind if I did tbh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zexion - Raging Tide
    Zexion - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I heard from someone who knows someone that Dragoonz has a +12 tombstone Manic can use b:chuckle
    If you would please, allow me to interject with an interjection into your conversation which requires, an interjecting. For if I'm to understand correctly and correctly understand the present situation, which I may or may not understand correctly, then it seems that you all don't make sense at all.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    My bet is that they will be the future strongest guild on RT and later on people will QQ about them taking over the map :(

b:surrender Originally when Infamy started out, we had these long periods of vent meetings for the entire guild where LightRage (Original director of Infamy) would say really encouraging things about the future of the guild.

We were going to be a guild that people looked up to as the "good guys" since we didn't want to be the "villains" in the server. Another reason I liked it a ton was because we were planning on helping other guilds with tips and stuff for TW and give support to other guilds to do good.

Now I'm not sure anymore tbh of the guild in the future. Its changed so much since December >.< Geeeeh yeah... I hate talking badly about Infamy but as an original member, this subject scares me lol..

I don't want to be labeled as a bad person in the future just for being in a guild... b:surrender

But wow I can't believe Empire lost so many members cause of all the events. I hope they don't go down since then TW wouldn't be as much fun imo. More guilds that are challengers, the better b:victory

More fun and anticipation then b:cute

Edit: Oops sorry for long post, that was so off-topic and oops, posted on the wrong character >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Zexion - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well, Exodus seems to have underestimated US. We may have lost members, but the only thing that did ANYTHING to us was the towers rofl
    If you would please, allow me to interject with an interjection into your conversation which requires, an interjecting. For if I'm to understand correctly and correctly understand the present situation, which I may or may not understand correctly, then it seems that you all don't make sense at all.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The fact that exodus is a faction where 90% don't speak/understand english shows how easy that would be.
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I knew Empire would win, but DAAAAAMN LOL

On behalf of the guilds Exodus has irritated in the past month, I thank you for finally shutting them up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenayra - Raging Tide
    Lenayra - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2786/exodusz.jpg

"Nuala built Empire, without him it is done" b:laugh

Aurora built Exodus, with him they send catas down A with only 1 barb to defend it.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7610/exodus2.jpg

b:victory
    Lenayra 95 Veno - Calamity(DW)
    Retired, Archer is way more fun b:pleased.

Empire <3
  • Miruin - Raging Tide
    Miruin - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this servers top faction died overnight?

I'd say 8 minutes is pretty good for a dead faction.
  • Charisma - Raging Tide
    Charisma - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'd say 8 minutes is pretty good for a dead faction.

Miruin. b:dirtyb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:cute
    Lieal - 95 Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Retired
    Charisma - 86 Cleric - Raging Tide - Retired
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2786/exodusz.jpg

"Nuala built Empire, without him it is done" b:laugh

Aurora built Exodus, with him they send catas down A with only 1 barb to defend it.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7610/exodus2.jpg

b:victory

Roflmao

10Char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • serden
    serden Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The best part of this thread for me is that people think that losing a few oracle noobs means something.

bye bye I say

I can't say that I'll miss the majority of them.

By all means though, underestimate us. Write us off as insignificant.

We'll meet soon enough.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    serden wrote: »
    The best part of this thread for me is that people think that losing a few oracle noobs means something.

bye bye I say

We'll meet soon enough.

one of the best posts iv seen in RT nuff said
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Inabikari - Raging Tide
    Inabikari - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    serden wrote: »

bye bye I say

We'll meet soon enough.

It's not all about the levels. I do, however, miss a few of the peopple that have left Resolve. It's sad that they turned out to be faction jumpers in the end. b:sad
    RIP Resolve. You guys still owe me TW pay. XD

Varden- <3 you all!
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It's not all about the levels. I do, however, miss a few of the peopple that have left Resolve. It's sad that they turned out to be faction jumpers in the end. b:sad

well i was in resolve the first few days but nemesik is just stupid b:chuckle
  • Inabikari - Raging Tide
    Inabikari - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    well i was in resolve the first few days but nemesik is just stupid b:chuckle

Nemesysk? He's gone too QQ... Weren't you the one that helped me with my FB19? XP
    RIP Resolve. You guys still owe me TW pay. XD

Varden- <3 you all!
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nemesysk? He's gone too QQ... Weren't you the one that helped me with my FB19? XP

yup b:cute...
    he left? gratzzz!
  • Nuala - Raging Tide
    Nuala - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    There is always one and only one reason a faction will ever weaken in the same way Empire has over the last two weeks, and that is, though it may take many forms, drama.

Put plainly, the real reasons Empire has hit the ditch will never be seen or verified because truely, no one person knows, including myself.

I can however say with reasonable certainty that Empire is still a factor on the map, and is definitely still in the top 3.
  • Zexion - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Says who we hit the ditch? Ok, so we lost some people, losing some people that were causing drama does not in any way, at least in my mind, mean that we hit the ditch. The members we have are the ones that weren't the problem causers. As I recall, you were one of the RageQuitters so this is pretty laughable coming from YOU. You want to know why we "hit the ditch"? Your leadership did NOTHING whatsofreaking-ever about fixing any of the problems. You failed as a leader. Period.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Says who we hit the ditch? Ok, so we lost some people, losing some people that were causing drama does not in any way, at least in my mind, mean that we hit the ditch. The members we have are the ones that weren't the problem causers. As I recall, you were one of the RageQuitters so this is pretty laughable coming from YOU. You want to know why we "hit the ditch"? Your leadership did NOTHING whatsofreaking-ever about fixing any of the problems. You failed as a leader. Period.

.. xDb:shocked
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Dominance - Raging Tide
    Dominance - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    .. xDb:shocked

umm b:question
    The best thing of having haters is that u can laugh at their envy and boredom all day while they think they just owned u...