reporting

Xtasy - Raging Tide
Xtasy - Raging Tide Posts: 136 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
how do i report someone who is exploiting a glitch or whatever its called (like veno using flying pet on kimsa, luring qingzi ect.)
Post edited by Xtasy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    *points to top right of your screen

SUPPORT

Check in there my friend and you will get your answer. b:victory
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    theres a bug with kimsa and flying pets...? not that i know of lol
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    theres a bug with kimsa and flying pets...? not that i know of lol
    yea, I thought that was only gouf
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Kimsa frozes too if you use flying pet on him.
    When I got him for quest, I sent my flying pet on him to test the damage. As soon as pet started to attack, he froze and didnt move till I unsummoned pet.

So both - Gouf and Kimsa are bugged.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Pretty much every land mob will sometimes bug when attacked by a flying pet. But equally, they will sometimes not bug.

I for sure had to heal my pet through gouf the other day. (Didn't even THINK about the bug, it's just the pet I happened to have handy)
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    air pet or land pet?
    If air pet... then I have always told that Kimsa's green cloud of "aroma" is the deadliest aoe...
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    air pet or land pet?
    If air pet... then I have always told that Kimsa's green cloud of "aroma" is the deadliest aoe...

he has aoe? O.o
    he never used it when i was on my flying mount and hitting him on the head
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    so if a veno uses air pet on a land or water mob thats a glitch abuse? o.o if so there was one near i was grinding yesterday tho only have 1 screenshot D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It only works on certain types of enemies I think... Specifically Gouf, Kimsa, and Quillhog being the three bosses that are all pure physical and glitch if you attack them from above. You can glitch it without a pet and as any other class too I think with the same method.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    so if a veno uses air pet on a land or water mob thats a glitch abuse? o.o if so there was one near i was grinding yesterday tho only have 1 screenshot D:

as long as the mobs can hit the pet it's fine, but sometimes they can't reach it; that's not allowed.
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Peritia - Lost City
    Peritia - Lost City Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    as long as the mobs can hit the pet it's fine, but sometimes they can't reach it; that's not allowed.

This is the correct answer.

You can attack anything you want with an air pet, but if you notice your target stops fighting back, you should recall your pet and send in back in at a different angle. So long as you send in your pet from a fairly low angle of attack you should have no problems, though.

As for the OP, it was mentioned in the first reply but all the same:

PWE Ticketing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CandyApplet - Heavens Tear
    CandyApplet - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You can attack anything you want with an air pet, but if you notice your target stops fighting back, you should recall your pet and send in back in at a different angle.

Yes, and for those with fingers hovering over the Report link, take this into account. If the pet is taking normal damage, no glitch is being exploited.

I've tanked Kimsa with my nix several times for friends. He never glitched, which should have been obvious to any observers because of Kimsa's movements and my frequent pet heals.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Do not discuss ways to exploit the game on the forum please. If you have something to report send in a ticket and our GMs will be happy to look into it for you.
This discussion has been closed.