Empire

Options
Xtasy - Raging Tide
Xtasy - Raging Tide Posts: 136 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Tideswell (East)
this servers top faction died overnight?
high lvls joined QQme..(lol) the middles apllied to various of the land owning factions. the lowbies are nowhere to be seen <_<.
rumors say thats its because of an officer that ragequitted because someone didnt like someones scarfb:shutup (yes a scarf)
the officer joined back a bit after, got his/her position then vent suddenly started raining with **** in every possible directionb:shocked
instead of using BL or shutting down vent some members went OMFG o Noez drama *leave faction*....can you blame them, last patch made the leave faction option biggerb:surrender

can resolve or exodus do a test attack on empire this week to see whats happeningb:thanks
Post edited by Xtasy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver
    Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    xtasy b:kiss
    retired from pwi b:cry
  • Xtasy - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:surrenderdont delete me from friendlist Q__Q
  • Nolifepanda - Raging Tide
    Nolifepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If they fell for a such a minor thing imagine what would happen when the major things appeared... Empire Im disappointed. :( Now the only big solid guilds left are Infamy and Aurora, I dont know much about resolve but Infamy is the only guild left on this server with a very good organization... My bet is that they will be the future strongest guild on RT and later on people will QQ about them taking over the map :(
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

can resolve or exodus do a test attack on empire this week to see whats happeningb:thanks

Looks like you mite have to wait for next week to find out b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • ShadowStorm - Raging Tide
    ShadowStorm - Raging Tide Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    and we all wait with Bated breath ^ ^

Whats the future of Empire?

Stay tuned and find out, only on Raging Tide Server
    As I look to the Horizon, I know danger is coming
    Fearing my power as a BladeMaster may not be enough,
    Ninja and Samarai skills failing, I look for someone to help avert the incoming disaster. Who will answer my call? Will it be the seeker? Or the Mystic? Or even an Earthguard at all...
    All I know is Darkness has come once again.
    And this time Light may not be enough to repel it...
    Genesis is upon us. Are you prepared for it?
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Last i heard they still had 160+ members still big/strong enough to hold there own.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Amount of members don't mean much ._. Infamy had like 150 members at the start of Wednesday, it is up significantly from the other day lol. Go Infamy :D.
  • Trouble - Raging Tide
    Trouble - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If they fell for a such a minor thing imagine what would happen when the major things appeared... Empire Im disappointed. :( Now the only big solid guilds left are Infamy and Aurora, I dont know much about resolve but Infamy is the only guild left on this server with a very good organization... My bet is that they will be the future strongest guild on RT and later on people will QQ about them taking over the map :(

You are right so you don't have to be afraid to post it with your main.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost city character: Anirudh - Barbarian - 88
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    rumors say thats its because of an officer that ragequitted because someone didnt like someones scarf (yes a scarf)

So that's why people kept mentioning scarfs in WC for (what seemed like) no reason. I gotta admit that's pretty weaksauce on Empire's part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this servers top faction died overnight?

I lol'd. b:chuckle
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Word on the street is that the leader of QQme told everyone in Empire that it was disbanding and to join QQme.

Also wtf is up with the communist government I was told QQme will have? Everyone is equal with no officers? Uhm. What? I just saw 2 officers and a leader. Hmm... fail much?
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I lol'd. b:chuckle

The truth is always worth a lol b:chuckle
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lots a lulzors here
  • Symce - Raging Tide
    Symce - Raging Tide Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

What Insight isn't solid all of a sudden? Admittedly I'm in Aurora, but I wouldn't write any of the factions off as it stands. Lots of em going through drama, ppl trying to find their place etc.

Only one I'm personally not so sure about is Resolve, last I checked tho Empire at least had plenty members left to keep em going...
    "Anger is my shield."

"Alta alatis patent"
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Word on the street is that the leader of QQme told everyone in Empire that it was disbanding and to join QQme.

Also wtf is up with the communist government I was told QQme will have? Everyone is equal with no officers? Uhm. What? I just saw 2 officers and a leader. Hmm... fail much?

Word on the street is QQme leader is an alt there is no director there are 4 marshals for recruiting and Empire just had a fail leadership that's why so many left, i told everyone that Empire was disbanding what are you on about rofl?, we all just 'left' didn't cause no drama, i didn't force the 'leader' and 'director' to leave they left on there own backs i had nothing to do with any further leaves than Nimpo, Man and Tophole (They wanted to come though) most the high levels joined QQme yes because we was talking about how bored we was and pissed at how bad Empire's leadership is, there supposedly doing something about it now GL to them. QQme is only a **** take for some PvP fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    TBH I still like empire and they still have nice members. The people who went to Infamy pm'd me "Rofl these noobs are weak." But maybe that is part of some psychological ploy. Exodus is looking like a pretty strong faction. Just b/c 20 people left Empire doesn't mean its dead in the water.

It will be interesting to see how TW map in the coming weeks, and I MISS MY FACTION TELEPORTb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What I do not understand is how everyone can so easily talk about a faction or put them on "blast" because of a simple thing as people leveling a faction.

Yes people leave, yes there can be internal problems yet this doesnt give us the right to say "Omg their dead" or even putting their names in your mouths whatsoever.

And before you ask, no I am not in Empire, yet it suprises me that people can soo easily talk about them when the truth is, this can happen to anyone, anytime, anywhere its a law. "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong" all we can do is pray it doesnt happen to us.

Till next time everyone

~Whisper
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lots a lulzors here

lol/I wanna see Infamy vs Insight that would be a really good fight b:shutup
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What I do not understand is how everyone can so easily talk about a faction or put them on "blast" because of a simple thing as people leveling a faction.

Yes people leave, yes there can be internal problems yet this doesnt give us the right to say "Omg their dead" or even putting their names in your mouths whatsoever.

And before you ask, no I am not in Empire yet it suprises me that people can soo easily talk about them when the truth is, this can happen to anyone, anytime, anywhere its a law. "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong" all we can do is pray it doesnt happen to us.

Till next time everyone

~Whisper

this^^nuff said
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this^^nuff said

I agree as well, with the exception of this:
    Till next time everyone

~Whisper

Stop that. Immediately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol/I wanna see Infamy vs Insight that would be a really good fight b:shutup

only thing is that theres some orange inbetween them b:shocked and .. kalza you play here? b:puzzled
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Melack - Harshlands
    Melack - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1. ppl left Empire cause of the dramma...ppl leaving and rejoining every single day ("high lvls") ppl saying Empire was disbanding...issues with the payments and bad leadership.
    2. Empire dead? lol they still have like 170 members yeah a few 8X left but i know that exodus and Resolve CANT take any Empire's lands....how do i know? lvl wise i have, a friend in Resolve and anotherone in Exodus and lvl wise Empire is too strong for them atm b:chuckle
    3. I still luv Empire but the drama >_> b:surrender so i left.

i also can add that Empire was the strongest faction in the server lvl wise. again i have friends in infamy and insight b:thanks. now they can by in the 3 top factions but if dramma continues they are going to fall apart
  • ThatOne - Raging Tide
    ThatOne - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1. ppl left Empire cause of the dramma...ppl leaving and rejoining every single day ("high lvls") ppl saying Empire was disbanding...issues with the payments and bad leadership.
    2. Empire dead? lol they still have like 170 members yeah a few 8X left but i know that exodus and Resolve CANT take any Empire's lands....how do i know? lvl wise i have, a friend in Resolve and anotherone in Exodus and lvl wise Empire is too strong for them atm b:chuckle
    3. I still luv Empire but the drama >_> b:surrender so i left.

i also can add that Empire was the strongest faction in the server lvl wise. again i have friends in infamy and insight b:thanks. now they can by in the 3 top factions but if dramma continues they are going to fall apart

I am more interested in... can they actually take land from us (Exodus), few 8x are important, when your time is counted. Well, they did bid, so I guess they are ready to go, we aint real cashshopers so if there are some we may have some problems, but I cant see them wining unless half of our guild decides to ragequit or sleep at that time.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    exodus grew a big ego out of the nowhere dont u think not even we are so full of ourselves u should try to be more...i dont know but...
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Fortress - Raging Tide
    Fortress - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    exodus grew a big ego out of the nowhere dont u think not even we are so full of ourselves u should try to be more...i dont know but...

BIG "ego" true i dont see wat with all this stuff yall come up with, from wat i noticed u arent really much its just u got land. so wat? >.> i've kill exodus members like nothing.(unless ur hiding ur higher lvls :o)

Empire..... GL guyz.... hope yall dont die as fast as "TheEmpire" in HT didb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The mistake in my Sig means no ones perfect...

I am Fortress, he who eats bunnies.
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    2v6 Dragon Temple against Exodus and them getting owned was hilarious xD
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Despite how bad the rumors are about Empire recently, I've got my money on them taking Exodus's land. The way I see it, if Empire was really hurting, they would've opted instead to:

A) Win the bid on Ancient Wall to avoid PvP confrontation and earn themselves another piece of easy land.
    B) Bid on Aquincum's land.
    C) Bid on DREAMS's Shining Tidewood.

Instead, they went right in with a bid on what is arguably the cockiest faction in RT. Because of that, I don't believe Empire's power has shrank as much as people think. Or it's possible they could be bluffing. Who knows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Just because their egos through the roof doesn't mean they are any good. Empire understands that going towards Infamy would just influence a contact faster along with going south could cause problems against Insight. PvE is boring. Exodus is a good place to go because they are good to up your Pk rankings on b:dirty .
  • Xtasy - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i hate the pk rankingsb:cryfor some reason i keep getting further down the listb:surrender
  • MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide
    MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    of course a nobody would make a post saying empire is falling apart. I personally wish them the best I have friends in Empire aswell i do in infamy ect. they just needed a wake up call tbh and i hope they bounce back and do their thing. I left infamy to help a friend so thats what im doing and im more worried about leveling atm, i dont want to involve myself in any big guild politics atm and i enjoy being a underdog every once in a while. So best of luck to all guilds and Xtasy ill see u around b:bye