Disconnection from East Coast servers only

Options
Cirax - Dreamweaver
Cirax - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Support Desk
Hello, for some reason every 10 minutes or so or when I enter an instace, I get disconnected form the game. I've checked my ping and internet connection and they're fine. Also, when I slick "switch" on the login screen, I can ping the west coast servers, but east coast servers (harshlands, dreamweaver and Raging tide) are all blank.

This just started happening today. I will verify files, but anyone else having this problem?
Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.

~Albert Einstien
Post edited by Cirax - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Promises - Dreamweaver
    Promises - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    im having the same problems, and seems like others are too on a diff thread >.>
  • Nyura - Dreamweaver
    Nyura - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm also having this problem, and it happened about 26 times today.
    Also it has been going on since 7pm for me.
    Remember that the most beautiful things in the world are the most useless.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm having the same problem except for West coast servers, ever since I updated the patch it started disconnecting me every 10min or so.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I have the same problem on the LC server and nothing is wrong with my net. Its so annoying...Sometime when i try to log in, it gives me the 40 second countdown thingy..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    All the needed servers are up.

Please keep in mind the severe weather in most of the USA may be crippling some connections, even if you aren't in the US because of power outages and networks going down.

So some connections may be fine on your end, and ours, but the hops in between could be having some major issues until things calm down weather wise and things get fixed and cleaned up.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.