Warsong Complete

EndGameSekks - Dreamweaver
EndGameSekks - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Tideswell (East)
A gang of noobies b:laugh beat Warsong today I will try to get the bossfight vid up soon.

Defended all lanes killed all bosses and the incarnate.

Here is screen of the rag tag crew and the last boss in the back.

9lj028.jpg
Post edited by EndGameSekks - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Has been being completed many, many times since it was introduced though...not sure what you are getting at?

Or are you just bragging? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Keita - Heavens Tear
    Keita - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think it's just bragging. I completed warsong w/ one of each class a month ago. Incarcerate gave a little trouble with a suddenly high DPS, but we fixed that. Though I think it'd be funny if they put that boss as a BH boss.
  • EndGameSekks - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Has been being completed many, many times since it was introduced though...not sure what you are getting at?

Or are you just bragging? b:surrender

Was first complete on dreamweaver server....
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Was first complete on dreamweaver server....

b:bored Wow....dunno what to say about that *looks at the date* b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2010
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Rose, need to remember, DW doesn't have as many high lvls as Lost.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Rose, need to remember, DW doesn't have as many high lvls as Lost.

You are assuming it has something to do with High levels. It does not take a 100+ squad to complete Warsong b:surrender

And you have high levels, I am just assuming no one does Warsong actively.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You are assuming it has something to do with High levels. It does not take a 100+ squad to complete Warsong b:surrender

And you have high levels, I am just assuming no one does Warsong actively.

Up until now I have never seen a WC with warsong in it, but at the times they might be I would probably be asleep. But it seems to be rare when I'm awake b:shutup I wouldn't even bother to mention I completed some instance on the forums, so you may be right about bragging.
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
  • Asdfdsafdsfa - Lost City
    Asdfdsafdsfa - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    sorry, but calamity completed it a month ago, we just don't go around bragging about it.
    edited January 2010
    sorry, but calamity completed it a month ago, we just don't go around bragging about it.

False you didnt finish last boss, I talked to 2 members in that party. You could not defend all lanes.. lets see the screenshot that proves it?
    edited January 2010
    Up until now I have never seen a WC with warsong in it, but at the times they might be I would probably be asleep. But it seems to be rare when I'm awake b:shutup I wouldn't even bother to mention I completed some instance on the forums, so you may be right about bragging.

Also beat Lunar Glade today which was charm ****
  • CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    LMFAO
    oh so some random ppl finish Warsong, letz go have a BBQ partay..whooo.hoob:laughb:laugh
  • Chezedude - Dreamweaver
    Chezedude - Dreamweaver Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    LMFAO
    oh so some random ppl finish Warsong, letz go have a BBQ partay..whooo.hoob:laughb:laugh

yeah looks like even people from lost city came to join the party.
    youtube.com/chezedude
  • Bloodymist - Dreamweaver
    Bloodymist - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    OMGWTFBBQROFLLMFAO YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME!! YOU'RE MY IDOL AJAY YOU SO AWESOME.

So what if it's the first completed warsong run? And OMGZ You completed Lunar Glade too! You're EVEN MORE AWESOME NOW! Are you done bragging yet?

I'm sure a lot of people are waiting for your next "omg, i'm so awesome thread and I pwn all. I AM AJAY AND I AM GOD bow down" thread.

+1 rep for RedsRose
    -1 rep for another one of Ajay's show off thread.
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Nice workb:victory

Hope yall had fun in there;-)
  • saphire1960
    saphire1960 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    A gang of noobies b:laugh beat Warsong today I will try to get the bossfight vid up soon.

Defended all lanes killed all bosses and the incarnate.

Here is screen of the rag tag crew and the last boss in the back.

9lj028.jpg

you say you are the first to complete look at your squad every single one of you are cash shop whores you spend all your real money to get +12 on everything of course your gonna complete who cares if you completed all you ever say is whoo i was the first but you werent because the first people to complete dont sit there and brag 24/7 like you do
    Race: Elf
    Class: Bard
    Name: (you will see)
  • Super_Trout - Dreamweaver
    Super_Trout - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    you say you are the first to complete look at your squad every single one of you are cash shop whores you spend all your real money to get +12 on everything of course your gonna complete who cares if you completed all you ever say is whoo i was the first but you werent because the first people to complete dont sit there and brag 24/7 like you do

._. Punctuation is your friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloodymist - Dreamweaver
    Bloodymist - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    +1 rep to saphire1960.

It's funny though, Ajay is known to brag about "not being a cash shopper" but who really believes that? With all the gear he has I highly doubt it. TT does not sell as well as it used to. I believe he needs to go to the rest room and relieve himself because he really is full of it.

And that bakeyure barb definitely oracled all the way to 101 because I remember him being in his early 50's when my main character was 94 then he miraculously leveled up to 101 and passed me in less than a month! Lol, don't get me wrong, I have no problem with cash shoppers but bragging about it is a whole 'nother story.

The others already has the "cash shopper" tag over their heads.
  • Asdfdsafdsfa - Lost City
    Asdfdsafdsfa - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    +1 rep to saphire1960.

It's funny though, Ajay is known to brag about "not being a cash shopper" but who really believes that? With all the gear he has I highly doubt it. TT does not sell as well as it used to. I believe he needs to go to the rest room and relieve himself because he really is full of it.

And that bakeyure barb definitely oracled all the way to 101 because I remember him being in his early 50's when my main character was 94 then he miraculously leveled up to 101 and passed me in less than a month! Lol, don't get me wrong, I have no problem with cash shoppers but bragging about it is a whole 'nother story.

As far as I can tell, I think aubree might be the only non cash shopper there, her gear is mediocre, it's like +4-6 or so, that can be obtainable without cash, and if she did cash shop, I don't think she spent that much.

On the other hand, Ajay claims to be non cash shopper, he's so full of ****, lolol hey guys I don't cash shop but I have +10 tt100 fist, few lunar/fc weapons, lunar rings, scroll of tome, cube necklace and every other event item. Even a herc veno would have trouble getting all of those without cash shopping and he's a BM LOL. You're not fooling anyone here bud.
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Also beat Lunar Glade today which was charm ****

You gonna post the strat on the EQ forums? My Sin could use a lunar cape. :D
    On the other hand, Ajay claims to be non cash shopper, he's so full of ****, lolol hey guys I don't cash shop but I have +10 tt100 fist, few lunar/fc weapons, lunar rings, scroll of tome, cube necklace and every other event item. Even a herc veno would have trouble getting all of those without cash shopping and he's a BM LOL. You're not fooling anyone here bud.

Why do people still think Herc Venos make the best money? I made a couple million with just casual reselling (and then promptly spent it all on ****). People who take it more seriously can make far more than my mere pittance.

Either way, accusations of cash shop abuse are always rife with jealousy and pithy, tribal seflishness, which is ironic, because every faction of note has its own heavy cash shoppers. For every chezedude, there's a swordman and a DrAgOOnZ (no, I don't care if I ****ed up his random capitalization). Granted, I find the concept of self-inflated, righteous indignation utterly alien to cogent thinking when it's applied in the real world--when I see it in a videogame, I don't know whether to laugh at people or cry for them. Someone else I know once used the analogy of a sobbing, masturbating clown; you don't know whether to laugh, cry, or vomit.
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    Xkat - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Such negative posts on this thread. Does it really matter who cash shops and who doesn't? Geeze, I cash shop to improve my gear and there is nothing wrong with that and same goes for any others who cash shops. I'm sure if every person in this game is able to spend xxxx.xx then they would and if someone decides to lie about it so be it. The person probably just wants to take credits for being the best geared non-cash shopper... which I see no point in but whatever, haters will hate.

As far as the thread goes, I don't care neither will I ever want to. Good job though and good for you guys... I guess?
    My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    I hear xkat bought Amarah from the cash shop.
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Lol, I made a ton of profit off of it! Definitely is well worth the $xxxx.xx I spent! b:cute
    My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • saphire1960
    saphire1960 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I hear xkat bought Amarah from the cash shop.

more like he bought her *coughs* dont ask from where
    Race: Elf
    Class: Bard
    Name: (you will see)
  • Amarah - Dreamweaver
    Amarah - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    more like he bought her *coughs* dont ask from where

Guess saphire didn't read the disclaimer. *Property of xkat* and not the other way around. Sorry, only I was bought and I don't come cheapb:surrender. My girl was 100% free and clearb:dirty. Thumbs up to Phoenix b:laugh.
    b:dirtyProperty of xkat. I Love you baby, always.
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Guess saphire didn't read the disclaimer. *Property of xkat* and not the other way around. Sorry, only I was bought and I don't come cheapb:surrender. My girl was 100% free and clearb:dirty. Thumbs up to Phoenix b:laugh.

What do they know other than rumors and trash talking?b:chuckle

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Actually, bakeyure was in his high 90s (maybe even 100) BEFORE they put the oracles in the cash shop. Yes he did lvl insanely fast, but having been in the same faction as him, i know this is from zhen, RB, and just being on pretty much all day every day. Once he hit 60, he shot up, and that was several months ago now.

What say we not bash people just cuz they work harder?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
    edited January 2010
    +1 rep to saphire1960.

/Sigh Everyone who knows me knows I don't use cash. Maybe someday I will make a guide how to make coin in PWI but to be honest I don't care anymore about disproving people anymore. People are gonna believe whatever they want out of jealousy or hate or w/e.

When I was Rbing like crazy (72-85 with tt60 axes lol) in a week everyone called me an oracle noob and oracle baby.

When i got most of my tt90 gear @ lvl 93 everyone started saying I was a cash shopper.

Say what you want but I have worked harder to get the best gear in this game then anyone I know. The methods I have used have benefit my friends and faction as well. If you wanna hate go ahead I will just continue to kick your **** while you QQ and all the while your head is still spinning in confusion.......
  • Thu - Dreamweaver
    Thu - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ignoring all the hate in this thread...
    Congratz :)
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Actually, bakeyure was in his high 90s (maybe even 100) BEFORE they put the oracles in the cash shop. Yes he did lvl insanely fast, but having been in the same faction as him, i know this is from zhen, RB, and just being on pretty much all day every day. Once he hit 60, he shot up, and that was several months ago now.

What say we not bash people just cuz they work harder?

I did a few RB with Bakeyure some months back I think, during the summer. One of the good and skilled barbs I really trusted back then. Haven't had the pleasure of squading with him recently, but hey, I'm at 98 and +40% doing only dailies and some quests/FBs/FC for the past 5 months. With a little extra work I could have been easily 100. Him being 101 now, with the amount of RBs/FC he ran it's just normal. He should prolly be close to 102 now.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]