Question about Account Stash Stone

XxStormy - Harshlands
XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
So the Account Stash Stone.
Can it be used to Transfer Items Between character on different Servers?
Or is it just for characters on the same server?

If its for just the same server I think it should be between all Characters on the Same account. that would be very nice.b:kiss
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by XxStormy - Harshlands on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Just for characters on the same server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    same server.
    since transferring items across servers would mean physically reading/writing the information onto the other server itself.
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Thanks for the answers.
    I just want my Ninetails on my new server.
    If anyone playes Lost city and has an account on harshalds let me know.
    Id be interested in trading items.

I currently Play on Harshlands. Have alot of items on lost city.b:thanksb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rumble - Harshlands
    Rumble - Harshlands Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    So as to not open a new topic with the same heading I have an additional question. If you buy more then one does it expand how much you can stash? For instance I already bought one and used it to give me 16 slots (I think t was 16 at least) If I buy another will it expand it to 24 or 32?
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    To my understanding you only need to buy one account stash, purchasing additional ones will not expand the account stash.
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    Kimbley - Harshlands Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    So as to not open a new topic with the same heading I have an additional question. If you buy more then one does it expand how much you can stash? For instance I already bought one and used it to give me 16 slots (I think t was 16 at least) If I buy another will it expand it to 24 or 32?
    To my understanding you only need to buy one account stash, purchasing additional ones will not expand the account stash.

But feel free to buy one and give it to me if you really want to buy another b:dirty
  • Estasi - Sanctuary
    Estasi - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I wouldn't mind buying an extention for the account stash. Maybe the wonderful Gods of PW will grace us with an extention stone for our account stash..and while they are at it... they can add more space to my wardrobe. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I'm Not Bad, I'm Just Drawn That Way"
    ~ Jessica Rabbit
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    Ittoogami says I'm addicted to clothes, but I say a girl can never have enough outfits!
  • Dhakir - Lost City
    Dhakir - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    since this topic is on, i wanted to ask, how much it may cost in coins i mean can anybody buy one and sell it to me.. i really really really want one, but i have no gold so, how much it may cost ??? i play in lost city server. or there is another way a can send my PWI anniversary mount from my archer to my new assassin char?
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    probably a NOOB question, but some items cant be traded such as lunar help boots etc. can it be moved from one char to others on the same account using the stash stone? you can move the anniversary mount and its not tradeable. does it work the same with gear?
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    probably a NOOB question, but some items cant be traded such as lunar help boots etc. can it be moved from one char to others on the same account using the stash stone? you can move the anniversary mount and its not tradeable. does it work the same with gear?

Yes, with a few odd exceptions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric