where is the lv105 barbs QQ

_Ghoul_ - Lost City
_Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Barbarian
is it just me or does there not exist many lv100 barb on pwi i mean most barb that use 2 teach new barb tend 2 we 9x mostly so me wondering where are the lv100 barb me wana see a lv105 barb b:victory
Post edited by _Ghoul_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Highest level is 102 atm... plenty of level 100 barbs though. And they just keep growing
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    is it just me or does there not exist many lv100 barb on pwi i mean most barb that use 2 teach new barb tend 2 we 9x mostly so me wondering where are the lv100 barb me wana see a lv105 barb b:victory

well....seeing how there be no 105 of any class yet....
    lol~
    xD

but what be wrong with 9x teaching you?
    b:puzzled
    <----also me saw a few 10x barbs so mayhaps you should search more and mayhaps pk more (great way to meet higher level people lol~) lol.
    b:thanks
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    its just cause its very hard for anyone to hit lvl 100(it does become easier due to bh and all other dailys etc)
    and as good as impossible to hit lvl 105

it doesnt really matter if a barb who gives you advice
    as long as they know what they are doing and by 9x they should have done nearly all the content this game has
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Celulas - Lost City
    Celulas - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2010

There are lvl10x barbs that fail so much that its not even funny, the 9x barbs like my main that like to teach nubs like u actually have an ideia of what they are talking about so dont jus assume lvl10x barbs know more about their class then 9x ones ;)

P.S. Alot more 9x barbs fail at their class cuz simply there are more 9x then 10x xD
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lololololol
    waffles
    xD
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Where are the lvl 105 of any class?

It's not exactly easy nor quick to go from lvl 102 to lvl103 even...we're talking months or a ridiculous amount of oracles. So don't expect any lvl 105's to just pop out of the woodwork.

Most of the lvl9X barbs have worked pretty hard to get where they've gotten. So they do know what's what.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    me was just curius ONLY and i aint a nuub just cos i love 2 play as one dosent mean i am one.
    this is a game and whether u like how my choice of gameplay is or not
    is ur thing.
    only asked cos i wasent sure i didnt mean 2 say 9x where bad just wanted 2 knew iff there where any instead of looking at random.
    and wulfgore is my idol of a tank b:laugh
  • Bardolph - Harshlands
    Bardolph - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    me was just curius ONLY and i aint a nuub just cos i love 2 play as one dosent mean i am one.
    this is a game and whether u like how my choice of gameplay is or not
    is ur thing.
    only asked cos i wasent sure i didnt mean 2 say 9x where bad just wanted 2 knew iff there where any instead of looking at random.
    and wulfgore is my idol of a tank b:laugh

This, in conjunction with your grammar, made me laugh. No offence... but honestly, you will not get much credit ingame if your idea of having fun is letting the aggro fly around and getting everyone killed. PK is a different story, but you're a tank. When you go down, the squad goes down. And PWI isn't exactly a game with a huge community. Once you reach 7X/8X you will regularly BH with the same people, or not, if you catch my drift.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    There is fckload of 100 barbs around =X
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I have about 3 98 and 99 barb on my guild, and i know on Essence there are lvl 100 barb same in warriors and spec, just dnt expec them to be 105 cause atmm no one is..
  • __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City
    __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    well....seeing how there be no 105 of any class yet....
    lol~
    xD

but what be wrong with 9x teaching you?
    b:puzzled
    <----also me saw a few 10x barbs so mayhaps you should search more and mayhaps pk more (great way to meet higher level people lol~) lol.
    b:thanks

you ever speak normal? -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    srry for my grammar but i live in sweden and my school well i never finished it.
    u can say i learned to write from a game i call baldurs gate.
    Damn hard ever game that was and that is my model kinda of a game.
    where ppl can have up to 3 classes in one with a panalty so to speak.
    About bh so who cares the higher i become the less ppl ill join bh with
    as i wont party with red names they can look for their own tank and if i fail i
    at least am having fun something ppl can forget.
    anyways wolfgore is awesomeb:victory DD and tank muahahaha.