Damage index

EndGameSekks - Dreamweaver
EndGameSekks - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Blademaster
So does anyone know the formula that pwi uses to create the damage index portion of its statistics. I am sure it has to do with base dmg times attack speed etc but seems hard to calculate for skill spam based classes such as wiz.

Anyways here is my "eye sheet" taken by a cleric friend if you don't know what I am talking about

zw0xzs.jpg

Thanks~ Ajay
Post edited by EndGameSekks - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wow whats his gear + dex for 6k acc and 3.5k evasion? demon fist bm or?
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ok..

A: What version of this game do you really play?? PWI? PW-Euro? or one of the other versions:?? (idr all of them)

B: DANG!!! That guy is a powerhouse i would love to own >.>
  • EndGameSekks - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    wow whats his gear + dex for 6k acc and 3.5k evasion? demon fist bm or?

i think i have like 280 dex without gear.. full tt99 set + tt100 fists I am fist/pole demon
    Ok..

A: What version of this game do you really play?? PWI? PW-Euro? or one of the other versions:?? (idr all of them)

I play pwi.... this version... dreamweaver im lvl 100 bm Ajay

B: DANG!!! That guy is a powerhouse i would love to own >.>

lol thanks
  • memq
    memq Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    sry, double post
  • memq
    memq Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Whats your eq? Let me guess.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=cfa7f39ce83f14e9

I know that it's not excatly this but i should be close. I wonder if it's better to wear heavy armor and legs for more p def, or heavy legs and boots for 16 more stat points.
  • EndGameSekks - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    memq wrote: »
    Whats your eq? Let me guess.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=cfa7f39ce83f14e9

I know that it's not excatly this but i should be close. I wonder if it's better to wear heavy armor and legs for more p def, or heavy legs and boots for 16 more stat points.

no not even close to my gear tt99LA chest and belt TT99HA legs and wrist... event boots helm, cape scroll of tome
  • Byakura - Dreamweaver
    Byakura - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ajay.... stop filling the forums with you bragging about your gears epicness XD. b:chuckle

As for the actual dmg calculation, I don't think anyone would really know unless the devs released the actual formula that's built into the game o.o cause there's a lot of factors involved and it would be difficult to factor in all of them without knowing the built-in mechanics.

Of course any can create their own formula that may or may not be close... but in the end only the devs would really know b:surrender
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    haha old! and he was in spark also :-) b:chuckleb:chuckle