What Class is most used

tddlucky13
tddlucky13 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
I've been trying to figure out what classes are used most of the time and what classes are high in demand for clans.
Post edited by tddlucky13 on

Comments

• homiegdoggfool
    homiegdoggfool Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I see alot of venos being played.

as for the faction, I'm sure any faction will accept people that are experienced, friendly, or funny, but class-wise, maybe barbs since most people seem dependant on them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ಥ_ಥ : the face of the many posters on most General Discussion posts.

ಢ_ಢೂ : the face of many posters that admire you SS.

ಠ_ಠೊ : the face of many posters that are confused.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Veno's are the most common.

Barbs and Clerics are needed alot in most factions or a good BM's/Veno's.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • AnotherDay - Raging Tide
    AnotherDay - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Depends on you server i think. On Raging Tides i see more Tideborn then anything. Clerics are always in demand, and so are tanks.
    Helping other to live to fight another day. That is my job.
    My guild: OUTLAW
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Clerics are almost always required but aren't as uncommon as barbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Nudefoxy - Lost City
    Nudefoxy - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ok its a basic law of any mass online game, u need to have a tank,healer and dps. in this games we have barbarians who are tanks, clerics(not alot of them) who heal, everything else is pretty much a dps, some venos can actually tank if they have a herc. if u a first timer i would suggest to go with a veno, easy to play and level and just fun.
  • Inabikari - Raging Tide
    Inabikari - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Personally, I find it difficult to find decent wizzies on any server, but perhaps that's just me.
    RIP Resolve. You guys still owe me TW pay. XD

Varden- <3 you all!
  • AndyNagato - Lost City
    AndyNagato - Lost City Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    MOST USED: venomancer; the epitome of easy online gaming

most needed: wizard, barbarian, then cleric. wizards = the ultimate nuking weapon in guild v guild. theyre the most rare class. sure, people can need tanks/healers, but the damage dealers are most needed.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    most used : venomancer , blademaster ,archer
    most needed : elf priest , barbarian
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Snow_Flake - Raging Tide
    Snow_Flake - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    In Raging Tide

Most used : Tideborn, venomancer
    Most needed : Cleric, barbarian

Rarest : Wizard b:surrender
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    [Note: All the lists are in order from Top to slightly lower top :P]

Most Common on Dreamweaver (Low Levels)

Assassin, Psychic, Blademaster, Venomancer

Most Needed (Low Levels)

Cleric, Barbarian, Any semi-decent DD with good aggro control

Most Common (High Levels)

Venomancer, Blademaster, Archer

Most Needed (High Levels)

Barbarian, Cleric, Wizard, Outstanding DD's with great aggro control

Those we avoid like the plague: Anyone who Jumps from level 30 to level 70 in under 5 days.
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Most common classes on Sanc are-
    Venomancer
    Blademaster
    Cleric
    Archer
    Barb
    Wizard
    (for tideborns, around level 20-50 theres HEAPS. 50% of everysingle person you meet level20-50 will be a tideborn. But you cant really include tideborns since they are new, and everybody is making them etc)

Most needed classes...
    It depends on guild. If the guild is a TW guild (they do territory wars) the class most needed is Wizard, followed by archers, barbs and blademasters.

For a normal guild the most needed classes are Barb and cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ok its a basic law of any mass online game, u need to have a tank,healer and dps. in this games we have barbarians who are tanks, clerics(not alot of them) who heal, everything else is pretty much a dps, some venos can actually tank if they have a herc. if u a first timer i would suggest to go with a veno, easy to play and level and just fun.
    I don't like your sig my Veno is a bunny and yes there is lot of them on Sanc.The most requested class I would say is Cleric and Barb not most used for that Veno.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    tddlucky13 wrote: »
    I've been trying to figure out what classes are used most of the time and what classes are high in demand for clans.

Most used: Venos

High demand: Barbs, tideborn classes
  • Gromskull - Harshlands
    Gromskull - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well i can't say for sure what is the most used class.
    But what i so know is that the most unused class is the one that you are looking for at a certaint momentb:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Barbs are always hiding under rocks you can never find them. Seriously ...rare. In the early stages of their life, they tend to swim around and be very noticable. As they grow older, they tend to move from their public busy habitat and recluse themselves more often under rocks and/or with a fixed group they hang out with. One must choose good bait when fishing them out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I would suggest Barb or Wiz. Sorta opposites but needed all the same for TW if you are into that.

Go for the Barb if you are not into TW.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Barbs are always hiding under rocks you can never find them. Seriously ...rare. In the early stages of their life, they tend to swim around and be very noticable. As they grow older, they tend to move from their public busy habitat and recluse themselves more often under rocks and/or with a fixed group they hang out with. One must choose good bait when fishing them out.

Q_Q
    yesh...of course
    *goes off to buy barb bait to get a barb for rebirth.*
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    While I agree with what many folks have said here, as someone who has been in a few factions in my day I can say that if you are adept at your class you would be desirable, even if the specific class you play is not necessarily in high demand.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010

*ties Deceptipoo with a rope and waits behind a rock with a net* ish hot cleric bait

b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Ionea - Raging Tide
    Ionea - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I will admit that it does depend on which server you are on and what you are looking to do for a guild. But as far as I know:

Most Used: Veno, Tideborn
    Least Used: Wiz, Barb
    Most Needed: Barb, Wiz, Cleric, good DD's and just anyone who can play their character well
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers."
    "Sometimes, you have to take that leap and build your wings on the way down."
    "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?"
    "And God told Moses to come fourth. But Moses came fifth and God lost $250."