each class 90-99

2»

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wrong. a really good friend of mine on HT, arcane veno. 13k hp buffed.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited January 2010

we are talking about unbuffed,and may i ask how high ur friend refine her gear?
  • Amarah - Dreamweaver
    Amarah - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    and sticky your basing this off what? Your armageddon? Ya you did 14k damage, obviously the only skill you could ever do that with IS armageddon. If your even lucky enough to live to do that skill. I cant see your life in the pic to well but you have what 12k life in normal form? That's an easy kill for a 100 veno with nix no problem.

Try to armageddon a veno who is smart enough to have bramble hood ready at all times or at least some type of apothecary ready/absolute domain. Whatever the case was in that pic it was a luck shot or they weren't expecting it. Do it repeatedly and get back to me on that.

4-5k phy def is plenty when you have 12-13k hp and still do 11-12k damage. Lemme know what other jobs/skills can 1 shot a veno with that much hp? If you can refine phy defense gear its not hard to get it up. Vit stones > all so I see no use in using garnets if you got the money to spend Vit stoning all your gears.
    b:dirtyProperty of xkat. I Love you baby, always.
  • Toad - Lost City
    Toad - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp186/hellx12/OOdamage.jpg

this is with 15k hp

no crit.

szanti has 6k pdef unbuffed.

you are oneshot ^_^ dislike it or not, 3k pdef is mega fail

Looks like zerkcrit + tree of protection armagedon, nothing special just a lucky occurence. In addition, seems like a friendly pvp between two guild members. Weird i don't see nix dmg or any pet dmg on ur dmg log, what kind of veno pvps without pet
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    Xkat - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Oh and PLEASE tell me what better items I can wear other than what I am wearing now?

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=a4c0aeefa83a9037

Trust me, if I could refine physical defense, I would have it refined to maximum.

Oh, and I use a warsong protection belt +5. They didn't have it in the site so I went for the one closest to what I actually have.
    My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    very nice gear,but expensive too b:surrender
    curious why u add stone of savant instead of highest grade citrine gem?
    since 1 vit gives venos 12 hp so u get 120 hp with stone,and u could have 150 with hp shard..if money is not an issue
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Citrine gems only give 115 hp =p

And the reason why I used vitality stones aside from getting 5 extra hp is because not only does vitality give hp it also gives physical and magic defense plus higher hp recovery rate. I recover 5x hp per second with my vitality build but with my magic build I only recover 3x hp =(
    My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    sorry,meant on highest grade of citrine,dont know how much they cost tho o.o but i get ur point
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Lol 80 - 90mil per gem... I've never had financial issues in game but... that's almost another scroll of tome!

But, if given the choice, I would still go for vitality stones seeing that I rely on the stones for vitality.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Looks like zerkcrit + tree of protection armagedon, nothing special just a lucky occurence. In addition, seems like a friendly pvp between two guild members. Weird i don't see nix dmg or any pet dmg on ur dmg log, what kind of veno pvps without pet

no crit. learn to read.

15k hp learn to read.

i know many venos who PvP without a pet 1v1 just so people wont QQ about nix bleed afterwards.

btw, bms can hit higher than that with HF + Crit/zerk or both.

venos can hit that high as well. go ask Ylime how much she hits on me buffed.(22k+)

wizards will hit that EASY.

clerics CAN hit that with full debuffs + crit and high refines.

the only class that cant hit that is an archer. and an archer would rip through that build (demon archer)

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toad - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    no crit. learn to read.

15k hp learn to read.

i know many venos who PvP without a pet 1v1 just so people wont QQ about nix bleed afterwards.

btw, bms can hit higher than that with HF + Crit/zerk or both.

venos can hit that high as well. go ask Ylime how much she hits on me buffed.(22k+)

wizards will hit that EASY.

clerics CAN hit that with full debuffs + crit and high refines.

the only class that cant hit that is an archer. and an archer would rip through that build (demon archer)

lmao read wat? ur ss just shows 2 ppl testing dmg on each other and nothing but damage log b:surrender

For the record, its obvious any class can hit that high with high refines. And those venos that pvp witout pet just to boost their ego, good luck reroll a wiz or cleric if you wana do magic atk witout pet.
    edited January 2010
    lmao read wat? ur ss shows nothing but damage log b:surrender
    and for the record, its obvious any class can hit that high with high refines.And those venos that pvp witout pet just to boost their ego, good luck reroll a wiz or cleric if you wana do magic atk witout pet.

if you read my post... youd understand

b:bye

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toad - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    i'll follow xkat's advice and ignore the idiot b:surrender
    edited January 2010
    http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp186/hellx12/OOdamage.jpg

this is with 15k hp

no crit.

szanti has 6k pdef unbuffed.

you are oneshot ^_^ dislike it or not, 3k pdef is mega fail

... 10 characters

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Because the thing that hurts massively endgame is magic, not so much phy attacks - beside Armageddon and rank8 archers. So hp is really the most important, not phy def. Also you can get enough phy def from refining neck+ belt anyway, clerics have plum shield and wizard have the 100-150% from earth barrier.

I see arcane users getting 1 shoot by ice dragon and even sandstorm and thunder wield crits on a daily basis b/c they stack all garnet gems in armor and cant even reach 8k hp fully buffed b:surrender.
    magic dont hurt clerics AS much as it might one shots LAs. Magic is not massively endgame, its equal to that of physicals, pple just tend to notice what hurts them more. When arcane past 100 you already have over 10k+ mdef as it is. Take warsong BH for example. I see melees dying far more and faster than any robe who has less than half the HP on them. You may not get one shot by magic if you have 10k+HP but magic is only half the attack in the game. Physicals then in turn will one shot you. It just depends on what class you are that you focus what your death is caused by.

Belt and neck only give 1.5k pdef at most. Plume shell is not auto, and only works when you KNOW your going to be hit and you cast it, so its pretty much worthless on surprise attacks and hits that can kill u in 1 hit. Also many clerics will know that there is casting lag so those shells are not exactly insta-cast.

For cleric, important thing is how can you balance out your stats so that you dont survive just one type of attack and then get 1 shotted by the other. And to do this you need to look at what your goal number is, what stat you excell in if any, what stat you are lacking in, and if you have the budget to complete this. There is a reason why bms and barbs dont shard as much garnets, and thats because they already excel in the pdef department. Question is; "what stat do you lack and want to keep, and what stat helps to retain it"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=625eb59b1d70c3a8

25% less damage taken from physical sources unbuffed, with buffs the pdef becomes even more insane and physical sources like barbs can be completely ignored in pvp. Note everything is the same cost or cheaper than your actual gears your damage didnt go down even though you have less points in magic and having vit points. Your not making maximum use of the stat points granted by your current tome at the very least restat 2 points from magic into dex for +1% crit. Aim at refining your gears for further HP boosts to cover the difference

HP is not the be all and end all of survival, defence numbers make a huge difference, this build will outlast yours in a pvp battle against basically anything.

Also retrain your nix lose pounce and blessing for the mdef and pdef buffs (you might think this will make your nix easier to kill whereas it actually makes in nigh unkillable in pvp)
  • Amarah - Dreamweaver
    Amarah - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Is this build supposed to be a joke? Did you just decide to negate magic users against this build? Even with the fact that you can refine the gear to get hp back, to even get close to what it was before you would have to +10 just about everything or more considering it is arcane gear and hp refinement is low. No offense but this build is fail in my eyes. You replaced 3k+ hp with like 1-2k physical defense that could EASILY be more attainable by refining the belt and neck to +10 or higher. Also lost damage in the process as well.

A well balanced build of damage/hp/defense is more ideal. Your build is based more off going against a physical job and I still dont like the gem choices. What is 5.6k hp gonna do against magic users? Let alone 5.6k hp is really low for physical users as well and trust me the 5.6k defense isnt gonna boost it enough to make you survive.

In conclusion its much easier to refine the physical defense up then to refine the hp up considering its arcane gear.
    b:dirtyProperty of xkat. I Love you baby, always.
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    I would much rather +10 a TT99 belt and necklace. Thank God I bought extra ocean orbs.

5.8k HP is a joke. The same as the 9x venos who uses magic shards on their gears with under 5k HP buffed. Despite the extremely generous physical defense spike I personally would not go for it. I am arcane for a reason and if having a low physical defense as a flaw then I would gladly learn to live with it.

I know how I play my veno and I happen to play it good and play it to it's fullest potential and fact is, it is still hard for heavy users to bring me down even with BM's stun locking me, nixes up my **** an archer trying to snipe me and a barb trying to beat the living **** out of me... well furthest they've gotten was to tick my charm a few times. Damage reduction potions plus genie skills help out a lot.

Anyhow, looks like Amarah beat me to itb:surrender

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=625eb59b1d70c3a8

25% less damage taken from physical sources unbuffed, with buffs the pdef becomes even more insane and physical sources like barbs can be completely ignored in pvp. Note everything is the same cost or cheaper than your actual gears your damage didnt go down even though you have less points in magic and having vit points. Your not making maximum use of the stat points granted by your current tome at the very least restat 2 points from magic into dex for +1% crit. Aim at refining your gears for further HP boosts to cover the difference

HP is not the be all and end all of survival, defence numbers make a huge difference, this build will outlast yours in a pvp battle against basically anything.

Also retrain your nix lose pounce and blessing for the mdef and pdef buffs (you might think this will make your nix easier to kill whereas it actually makes in nigh unkillable in pvp)

LOL this build is a 1 shoot. Veno with only 5.8k hp wont live long in pvp, doesn't matter that you have decent phy def. Should at least have 7-8k hp unbuffed at 99+.
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Is that me? b:victory
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    LOL this build is a 1 shoot. Veno with only 5.8k hp wont live long in pvp, doesn't matter that you have decent phy def. Should at least have 7-8k hp unbuffed at 99+.

High five sista! LOL b:victory

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centaura - Dreamweaver
    Centaura - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    (Since quote isnt working on this post i just cut and paste) Ursa-Dreamweaver- Sin- 90+ uuuuh, look, I can go invisible. 99+ invisibility is a chronic desease. Were going to duel Ursa in say 90 lvls?b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Assassin- Cold, Tough, Relentless, Brave, has a Disturbing Mix of Innocence and Violence.

-Proud Member of Vanquish
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I would much rather +10 a TT99 belt and necklace. Thank God I bought extra ocean orbs.

5.8k HP is a joke. The same as the 9x venos who uses magic shards on their gears with under 5k HP buffed. Despite the extremely generous physical defense spike I personally would not go for it. I am arcane for a reason and if having a low physical defense as a flaw then I would gladly learn to live with it.

I know how I play my veno and I happen to play it good and play it to it's fullest potential and fact is, it is still hard for heavy users to bring me down even with BM's stun locking me, nixes up my **** an archer trying to snipe me and a barb trying to beat the living **** out of me... well furthest they've gotten was to tick my charm a few times. Damage reduction potions plus genie skills help out a lot.

Anyhow, looks like Amarah beat me to itb:surrender

i think that fact that you bought a few extra orbs (75 gold a pieace) is the reason people have a hard time taking you down b:shocked
  • Kalee - Lost City
    Kalee - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yer, venos with nixes r pretty much insane at PvP. Plus if they have heavy armor on, u dont have much of a chance against them. Barbs 90+, have way too much HP and if they have a charm on, it would take yrs to kill them. Wizards do so much damage, so hard to even get near them. Clerics can just spam heal themselves which gets annoying. Most blademasters have the HH90 GX axes and the HH90 heavy armor set, but they struggle at beating ranged classes. Archers pretty much r the best PvP, depends on how u see it though.
  • yeduu
    yeduu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I totally agree with Stickygreenb:laugh
    the more money u spent the better u r at end game!!!
  • GG_BIG_Y - Sanctuary
    GG_BIG_Y - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    how much real money did u spend on ur gear approx. ?? b:shocked
    xKat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    i think that fact that you bought a few extra orbs (75 gold a pieace) is the reason people have a hard time taking you down b:shocked
    They are for future use if I ever decide to +10 my TT99 set
    Yer, venos with nixes r pretty much insane at PvP. Plus if they have heavy armor on, u dont have much of a chance against them. Barbs 90+, have way too much HP and if they have a charm on, it would take yrs to kill them. Wizards do so much damage, so hard to even get near them. Clerics can just spam heal themselves which gets annoying. Most blademasters have the HH90 GX axes and the HH90 heavy armor set, but they struggle at beating ranged classes. Archers pretty much r the best PvP, depends on how u see it though.

From personal experience...

In TW I don't have much problems taking down barbs as long as I get to purge, amp and send my nix to them and get lucky that my nix does enough damage to tick the barb's charm once and I throw in 2-3 hits before their charm ticks again then they fall pretty fast given that they heavily lack magic resistance ;)

Wizards are pretty squishy so they also drop fast... they do hit like trucks though but not enough to take me down.

Archers are the same as wizards. Squishy... for the most part. Only chezedude from DW that pretty much is tough for me to beat... can't beat that **** in PK but duels on the other hand he has not beaten me yet.

Now, clerics who constantly runs and heals themselves non stop are the ones I find the most annoying... darn that IH + charm tickage. Makes me want to pull my hair out by the roots!b:angry

BM's with great knowledge of stun locking succeeds in making my charm tick but again, with vacuity powders + demon summer sprint + fortify pretty much gives me immunity to stuns and enough time to take em down. Unless of course I am faced with swordman + his insane amount of - interval then I really have to worry about looking like a poor low leveled, squishy veno up against someone 50 levels higher than I.
    how much real money did u spend on ur gear approx. ?? b:shocked
    xKat
    Lol, I won't even go through my transactions. But safe to say, I have spent a considerable amount in my gearsb:surrender

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    the person who spends the most money on this game ends up winning in the end. trust me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XMidKnight - Lost City
    XMidKnight - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Anniversary packs kinda ruined the whole pvp system. Whatever class, the richest will come out victorious.

All classes have their up sides and im disappointed with the amount of people who criticise Clerics.
    Ive PvPd with some very good clerics. True, they arnt designed to PvP. They are developed as a support cleric and make a substantial difference in both TW and Group PvP. A nicely geared cleric can easily kill their fair share due to the heals, sleep, debuffs, both phys and mag attacks and plume shell.

Mages with an high crit rate or Sage BID can one shot anything endgame with a crit and debuffs.
    Assassins are also insanley strong. The dps is phenomanel with a great crit rate and the ability to spark while in stealth and gain chi in seconds can leave even HA classes kissing the soil. Additionally they still have no Sage/Demon Culti which will again give them a great increase in PvP Potential.