Female Charecters?

Akillafar - Sanctuary
Akillafar - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
First off this is the first Mmo ive played that had so many female charecters (other than veno's) which i wonder some people say like in pvp, wow that barb/bm/wiz archer etc. is a beast in pvp which i usally see as male charecters what im saying here is: Do Male Charecters build rep in pvp more than female charecters?
Post edited by Akillafar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'd say: People that kill people build rep in PvP. b:surrender

But personally I find a female character that PvPs well cooler than a male. Just aesthetics to me though, and I doubt that I'm in the majority.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Seiowan - Harshlands
    Seiowan - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think 'building rep' depends on the player themself. Strong personalities tend to build their reputation a lot faster than those who shy away. Reputation is more than just being good at your class, its how you talk and interact with others around you. In short, its really down to the individual more than the character.

There are more than a few female characters who have imprinted themselves on players too (for better or for worse).
  • Super_Trout - Dreamweaver
    Super_Trout - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's really all a matter of how good you are at what you do. There are quite a few male players on my server with a big rep, but there are just as many, if not more females. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    First off this is the first Mmo ive played that had so many female charecters (other than veno's) which i wonder some people say like in pvp, wow that barb/bm/wiz archer etc. is a beast in pvp which i usally see as male charecters what im saying here is: Do Male Charecters build rep in pvp more than female charecters?
    What do you really mean there a lot of female BM and Archers a typical male class?It is the graphics is why most choose female I play another game where the majority is female char and it is more pvp based.What does the sex have to do with getting rep.?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Gve - Sanctuary
    Gve - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    as long you do lots of one man army when run of quest you build rep fast. will be honest ex pker since played pwi. on santucary i notice more guys but seeing it slowly changing as far i see
    hell gate london rocks best fps game ever wanting hell gate ressurection out this year

Status-semi afk log on when i want
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    as long you do lots of one man army when run of quest you build rep fast. will be honest ex pker since played pwi. on santucary i notice more guys but seeing it slowly changing as far i see

He is talking about PvP rep which is different than Character rep. I'm interpreting the other part as comments about people with female characters described as being male. Many males like to make female characters and if you say anything about it to them they call you homosexual or some more insulting words. Don't you just love fights over opinions.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited January 2010

lol u do realize that some guys make female chars?
    also girls can make male chars
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Errmm think of Halo
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Zhou_Yu - Heavens Tear
    Zhou_Yu - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think it's a guy thing. lol To me, we males have a bit of a genetic need to gloat and, there for, telling everyone about how "great" we are. I've met very few women who do this. Though they might irl, but usually not in-game. b:surrender

About 3/4ths of those that PvP have severely injured egos/self esteem issues and PK only those who are lower lvl then themselves (those they know they can win against easily. Usually a 20+ lvl difference) then go to WC to gloat and, in some sad attempt, make themselves feel important and "powerful" or a real "beast".

15% are good PvPers but talk so much garbage that you might think they are far better then what they are. These people usually have very nice gear (what most call a "bought character". Simply bought all their stuff and their lvls [oracles]) but don't know their skills well enough to use the character to it's fullest.

The last 10% are honest-to-Gd "beast". They have spent serious time and/or money on their character and also took that extra effort to learn the ins and outs of their skills. These people are scary. b:avoid lmao.