Please Fix The Prob With The Coins

soulkiller666
soulkiller666 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Suggestion Box
HEy i am having probs with the coins.Not only me about 85% of the ppl in this game are having them. We have world money crisis in real why it must come in the game too. Everything is so expensive. I am playing with the poorest char in this game (Blademaster). My skills are very very expensive
i can't earn money what ever i do. Please do something. i have exactly 289 coins on my blademaster i can't do nothing. You say that this game is a free one. Sry but it is a LIE. The game just forces you to use real money. The only way to survive with your char in this game is to use real money.
ok i am dealing with the exp thats no prob for me. BUT the drops and the coins are very very bad. i am trying to do my Blacksmith lvl 4 quest and i don't have mats on around every 60 mobs i get 1 rough fur.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEMS SOMEHOW CAUSE I HAVE HEADACHES with all of these money problems and drops
thank you
Post edited by soulkiller666 on

Comments

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    There is no money issues. I can make loads of money in a day if I just do my One-Man Armies.

I think you should do a search on techniques on making money. I used in-game coin to buy 1 land mount, 1 upgraded Israfel, lots of armour and some fashion.

This game is free, and you must work hard if you want something better. You don't need to spend Real money to have it all and you acn have most of the cool stuff in a short time period if you just work hard for it.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Have you actually tried doing something other than grind for drops? Cause if that's all your doing then yeah, your going to be poor. There's plenty of ways to earn money in this game, you just have to know what they are. Just look around the forums for ways of earning money and your bound to find many, many ways of getting coin.

And I'm not sure if BM's are really the poorest class. In all the threads made on the subject, that honor seems to go to Barbs and Clerics much more often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Barbarics - Dreamweaver
    Barbarics - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    And I'm not sure if BM's are really the poorest class. In all the threads made on the subject, that honor seems to go to Barbs and Clerics much more often.
    +1 yes for Barbs i have very high repair bills and have to buy charms alot..but just grind to get DQ drops and merchant them or do TT runs and sell TT mats/ normal mats/sell fb wines etc... as with any game cash shoppers ( i myself) can easily just get 10 gold and sell it to make 3+ mill and have it easy those who do not wish to pay the game developers anything get it harder but at a higher level it becomes easier to make money. =)
  • Piximin - Lost City
    Piximin - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Stating its a lie that it's free is silly b:chuckle you can as already stated get all the stuff in game witout the use of real money if you just work hard.
    Im not saying i dont cash shop cuz i do...A LOT, but that's cuz i choose to do it.
    b:dirty
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Try reading This for some money making ideas.

And an fyi --> Most people struggle until about 7-8x, then it is easier to make money from HH runs and the like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    HEy i am having probs with the coins.Not only me about 85% of the ppl in this game are having them. We have world money crisis in real why it must come in the game too. Everything is so expensive. I am playing with the poorest char in this game (Blademaster). My skills are very very expensive
    i can't earn money what ever i do. Please do something. i have exactly 289 coins on my blademaster i can't do nothing. You say that this game is a free one. Sry but it is a LIE. The game just forces you to use real money. The only way to survive with your char in this game is to use real money.
    ok i am dealing with the exp thats no prob for me. BUT the drops and the coins are very very bad. i am trying to do my Blacksmith lvl 4 quest and i don't have mats on around every 60 mobs i get 1 rough fur.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEMS SOMEHOW CAUSE I HAVE HEADACHES with all of these money problems and drops
    thank you

<---MagicHamsta keels your issues with me mere presence....
    me are non cash shopper and me still doing decent.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seiowan - Harshlands
    Seiowan - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    you can as already stated get all the stuff in game witout the use of real money if you just work hard.
    Things you can't get in PWI without gold...

Platinum/Gold/Silver/Bronze Guardian/Spirit charms
    Guardian Scrolls
    Fashion Items
    Dyes
    Aerogears faster than 2.5m/s (excluding a temporary 1 week aerogear)
    Refining items (Dragon orbs, Tienkang stones etc)
    Oracles
    Legendary pets Baby Hercules and Phoenix.
    Teleport Stones
    Account Stash
    Safe/Cage/Inventory extension stones
    Training Esoterica
    Wedding Packs
    Chat Smileys
    Teleacoustics

Sure you could argue that you can purchase them from other players, but the fact remains that no matter which player you bought it from, SOMEONE down the line paid for it with gold purchased with real world currency.

No, this game isn't truly free. You can delude yourself thinking otherwise, but that little fact will still be glaringly obvious the next time you don that Lollipop dress. But then, people pay online fees for other rival MMOs, so it all balances itself out. If you don't like to pay, then don't. For those of us who do, we'll reap the benefits.
  • pand0ra
    pand0ra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Guardian Scrolls
    Fashion Items
    Dyes
    Oracles
    Teleport Stones
    Account Stash
    Training Esoterica
    Wedding Packs
    Chat Smileys
    Teleacoustics

Sure you could argue that you can purchase them from other players, but the fact remains that no matter which player you bought it from, SOMEONE down the line paid for it with gold purchased with real world currency.

No, this game isn't truly free. You can delude yourself thinking otherwise, but that little fact will still be glaringly obvious the next time you don that Lollipop dress. But then, people pay online fees for other rival MMOs, so it all balances itself out. If you don't like to pay, then don't. For those of us who do, we'll reap the benefits.

I must agree that someone, somewhere has to buy gold with RL cash for it to be in the gold trading in auctionner.
    Thank you cash shoppers for making gold available to us.

but it is possible to play the game, level 2 characters past lvl 90, get good gear and not pay a dime of real cash. What you end up paying with is time, as it requires alot of time grinding/TT whatever to earn the coins to buy gold ingame.
  • Boryon - Sanctuary
    Boryon - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Guardian Scrolls
    Fashion Items
    Dyes
    Oracles
    Teleport Stones
    Account Stash
    Training Esoterica
    Wedding Packs
    Chat Smileys
    Teleacoustics

While yes you can't get those items without gold please note they are optional. You get 1 free (but slow) aerogear, occassional emerald charms for free, and even free storage upgrades for DQ. To play the game is free. To be at the top is not. Just remember though it is also not free to host games and update them money must be made somewhere.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    before perfect hammer and 1 year pack gold in ah was about 100-200k which with coins drop from mobs was able to buy but now at 400k+ it really really harder to get it

sad to say but since about 7-8 months this game is free to play but u better buy the game if u want to reach endgame without headhash

like we love to say free to play pay to win... it more and more true

coins drop should be double as it is and gold in ah should be max to 700k instead of 1m
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]