Level 4x Wizard looking for a Faction

beastieofoblivion
beastieofoblivion Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Tideswell (East)
As much as I have once loved my current faction, I can't help but feel it's about time that I've moved on to different (if not greener) pastures. It's no longer the faction I felt at home with and my friends in it have either stopped playing, or left for the new server.

Thus, I come to you all in my quest for a new faction, a family, to belong to.

I'm not looking for much. I would prefer a small, primarily non-TW geared faction that's friendly (my friends list has grown quiet as of late D;), intelligent, and mature. What I do request is that the faction is not too demanding. (I'm in for a busy semester this year and I can only stretch myself so much. =/)

So, if you think you have the right faction for me, let me know. Please provide me with a teeny description of your faction, number of members, what you do, etc., and I will do my best to get back to you in a timely fashion.

Many thanks,
~BOO
Post edited by beastieofoblivion on

Comments

• Flexfit - Dreamweaver
    Flexfit - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Join Darksky for a fun, friendly, helpful faction.

We do BH/FB/TT/bosses/and more

We are currently a Lv.3 Faction, with about 75ish people (some are alts) with people ranging from 3x to 9x

We would be happy to have you, the requirements for the faction is not too demanding, we just ask that you are active(meaning you play at least once every week or two) and if that you pm us in advance if you should have to take a leave of absence(meaning you will not playing pwi for about a month or longer)

We also have vent and a website that we will give to you should you join.

If interested Pm me(Flexfit), Ghrae, Maven, Torbax, Lorwen, Rinnywho, _Ramrod_, Hobbs, or our wonderful leader Silchas_Ruin or just post a reply to this thread

Thanks, and hope to see you ingame b:victory

~Flexfit
  • Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver
    Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hey im the leader of a lvl2 faction, we are around 30ppl without all the alts counted in (we allow 1 alt if the other is main), currently we take 35+ and try to balance the classes. we are around 10 ppl 70+ who like to help out if we are not cought up on a fb/bh/TT/etc. We DO NOT go to TW, since many of us lost our old faction due to TW, not that we didn't like TWing but we got some really i-know-everything-better-asses, and that made ppl lose the fun. we got more or less all lvls from low to currently 83. If there are problems in the faction member vs member or member vs nonmember, we will take it up by talking (talkign can't hurt), and not favorizing any of the sides. Alle our officers love helpign from nature, most members are from europ, but we got a few far out of that time zone.

Fact name: GhostDogz (GD)
    Leader: Sinalee (low cast L) (me)
    Director: Amalamena (L) (USA)
    Marshal: Ulnar (L)
    Executor: Sedochlup (L), Keyla (L), Aimikantara

except director all officers are from Europ, feel free to pm any of us ingame b:victory
    Dreamsweavers GhostDogz are looking for you to join the pack =). We are still small but are growing into a fun, friendly and helpful fact. We value that our lower lvls also get the experience they need for their class, so we get some awsome ppl =). all we ask of u is to be okay active (not has to be on 7days a week, 1 is enough) and to bring ur good mood =3 cya ingame!

Pm:
    Sinalee
    SSillver
    Sedochlup
    AnnaKantara
    Ulnar
    Keyla (USA)
    All but Keyla from Europ, and all l=low cast L ()^.^()