Comments

• Xtasy - Raging Tide
    Xtasy - Raging Tide Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    is the majority of exodus 70+b:surrender
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ok i guess but isnt there one more faction out there hmmmm .......Exodus ya dont think were good we have 3 lands were just as good as dreams..imfamy ect. im just wandering wat wrong with us i know u cant miss us thats **** up guys

Ummmm, I'd hate to criticize or mark you guys down but comparing yourself to Infamy as being "just as good" doesn't really seem right. At the moment, the top factions are the ones with the strongest players in the servers (7x and higher) and yeah.

The problem is people already know/assume that Aurora, Empire, Infamy and Insight can take on any guild that tries to attack them besides any of the other three. Exodus, of course I'm assuming but I'm not so sure you guys could stand an attack from any of those four guilds seeing you guys have only one one 8x when the other guilds have a bunch of 7x and 8x.

Of course that can change in the future but at the moment (and in my opinion), the top guilds will be Aurora, Empire, Infamy, and Insight (going alphabetically). However I do give credit to you guys since Exodus, and quite a few other guilds have successfully got land while other guilds could not.

And no to the people who are about to troll/flame me, I am not trolling and do not wish to flame. This is just what I'm thinking about their post and yeah. A good debate is fine, but I do not want to see someone quoting me and saying something completely off-topic.

b:bye

Edit: Oops posted on wrong character again b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ok i guess but isnt there one more faction out there hmmmm .......Exodus ya dont think were good we have 3 lands were just as good as dreams..imfamy ect. im just wandering wat wrong with us i know u cant miss us thats **** up guys

lolfishingforcompliments

Reason(s) I and everyone else don't think higher of you? There couldn't be an easier question.

1) You have 3 lands. Whoopdy-do. Once Empire gets involved, then hit the bricks pal, you're done.

2) While the other factions you compare yourselves to recruit on a normal basis, yours is the only faction that constantly begs "lesser" clans to merge with you. It shows how weak you guys are on the inside. You know you can't handle Empire, Infamy, and maybe even DREAMS on your own, so you have to resort to a half-assed attempt at merging to keep yourselves alive for more than 3 weeks.

3) An addendum on point #2, instead of asking these clans to merge just once politely and moving on to the next when they decline, you continuously pester them into doing it and then have the nerve to flame them when they don't. That is arrogance on a truly epic scale and it will only serve to have you fall farther when your precious territories are taken from you.

TL;DR - You're gonna lose your land soon anyway and your faction's members will peter out into the REAL top factions anyway, so Exodus isn't even worth ranking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThatOne - Raging Tide
    ThatOne - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lolfishingforcompliments

Reason(s) I and everyone else don't think higher of you? There couldn't be an easier question.

1) You have 3 lands. Whoopdy-do. Once Empire gets involved, then hit the bricks pal, you're done.

2) While the other factions you compare yourselves to recruit on a normal basis, yours is the only faction that constantly begs "lesser" clans to merge with you. It shows how weak you guys are on the inside. You know you can't handle Empire, Infamy, and maybe even DREAMS on your own, so you have to resort to a half-assed attempt at merging to keep yourselves alive for more than 3 weeks.

3) An addendum on point #2, instead of asking these clans to merge just once politely and moving on to the next when they decline, you continuously pester them into doing it and then have the nerve to flame them when they don't. That is arrogance on a truly epic scale and it will only serve to have you fall farther when your precious territories are taken from you.

TL;DR - You're gonna lose your land soon anyway and your faction's members will peter out into the REAL top factions anyway, so Exodus isn't even worth ranking.

Pestering? Ummm, which fasction do we pester? Never heard of it, give names, then we talk.

Also, indeed I wouldnt say we are superpowers or something, we do have our own share of good players and our own share of idiots, who doesnt listen even when leader shouts (for some reason they are sins).

But as it seems you just spot nonsense, you probably got kicked form Exodus or someone from Exodus PK`ed you, I dont know, but you dear sir should grow up a bit.
    edited January 2010
    Pestering? Ummm, which fasction do we pester? Never heard of it, give names, then we talk.
    We can start with my faction, Legends. I already pointed this out in greater detail in an entirely different topic, but I'll reiterate.

Despite constantly telling you guys "No" every time you asked our leader to merge, you still didn't get it. Eventually we had to WC it to finally get through to you. Ironically when we did, other people from other factions actually thanked us for telling you guys to shut up and leave us alone. None of us expected this, to say the least. I wasn't the one who was doing the WC'ing so it'd be pointless to ask me. Plus this was at least a week or two ago so I doubt he/she'd remember which people from which factions you also annoyed. But my point is, my faction weren't the only ones.
    Also, indeed I wouldnt say we are superpowers or something, we do have our own share of good players and our own share of idiots, who doesnt listen even when leader shouts (for some reason they are sins).
    Well that's good for you then. I'm not so much talking to you than I am the person whom I quoted. Though I certainly hope your officers aren't one of those people...
    But as it seems you just spot nonsense, you probably got kicked form Exodus or someone from Exodus PK`ed you, I dont know, but you dear sir should grow up a bit.
    Neither is true. I have no ties to Exodus whatsoever and I don't even PK. In fact, the whole reason I posted is because one of your members begged the question with "hurr durr y u no say gud thingz bout uz". I have my personal analyses and opinions about a lot of different factions (for better or for worse), and I felt like answering his question with my opinion. If you don't like it, then we can discuss it. But calling what I'm saying "nonsense" without a single point of rebuttal in your entire post must mean I'm on the right track in at least one way...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CptRascaL - Raging Tide
    CptRascaL - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    EDIT: Reply to what MeetTheMedic said about the Barb from Exodus at top of this page O_O

Just Mah Two Cents xD

but uhhhhhh

just the way you said that, kinda made urself look like an uber-troll o.o

Also, give Exodus a break lol, they are on the map and doin what they can to be there.... so uhhh yeah.... dont be so harsh O_O

(dont flame meh kuz im in Fallopia, and i dont know whats going on right now..... O_O)
    -Your Captain

^(O,..,O)^ ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=b:laugh
    edited January 2010
    Well I'm not a troll, BUT, I know I can be rather harsh sometimes. I just try to keep it real and keep sugar-coating the facts to a minimum. It's just how I am.

Now I know Exodus isn't all bad and even they must have some good qualities. I have nothing against any of their regular members despite how much I believe their officers need a reality check. However, in this case, I make no apologies for what I've said as I believe that with the actions of their leadership lately, it's no less than they deserve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThatOne - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Well I'm not a troll, BUT, I know I can be rather harsh sometimes. I just try to keep it real and keep sugar-coating the facts to a minimum. It's just how I am.

Now I know Exodus isn't all bad and even they must have some good qualities. I have nothing against any of their regular members despite how much I believe their officers need a reality check. However, in this case, I make no apologies for what I've said as I believe that with the actions of their leadership lately, it's no less than they deserve.

Same as Rascal, thought you are a troll, well, at weary least we do not ask for any kind of merging anymore, and juding from last TW it is happening quite orginized. I am now wondering who was the person begging for merging, I hope he was kicked.b:shutup
    Also our leader Aurora (lookies, who took whos name here??b:shocked) seems experienced, though not a cash shoper. I highly doubt there was a problems because of her.
    edited January 2010
    Well it's as I said, it happened a while ago and I'm not sure if we can remember who it was that kept asking us to merge, though I will try. Also, to prevent confusion, it was not the act of merging that was a problem for us, but the fact that we were flamed upon refusing. I really wish I could remember who did it because I distinctly remember a WC from the same person we declined later calling us noobs as though we weren't worth the effort and/or denying they ever even asked us. Of all the two-faced schemes...

And I know that's something to pin on one individual rather than a group, except for the fact that Aurora (the person, not the faction) didn't seem to mind it, which ticked us off even more.

But if you guys say you stopped it, then I guess that's a plus. Of course I'm not entirely sure I believe you, but we'll see how it goes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Same as Rascal, thought you are a troll, well, at weary least we do not ask for any kind of merging anymore, and juding from last TW it is happening quite orginized. I am now wondering who was the person begging for merging, I hope he was kicked.b:shutup
    Also our leader Aurora (lookies, who took whos name here??b:shocked) seems experienced, though not a cash shoper. I highly doubt there was a problems because of her.
    Wait wha i do?

O_O im confuzzled now....

EDIT: oh wait, nvm, i gets it now xD
    -Your Captain

• Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear
    Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i cant believe a topic like this exits when the server is just new how about focus on winning lvling and having fun first then MONTHS later talk about this right now lay off the topic cause there is no point,we all know that some of the guilds on the map will be gone soon so theres no really knowing which one will be superpower faction no matter how good they're doing this is just the start.

-BumbleBee
    Your envy feeds my ego b:thanks
    -Retired as of December 26th, 2009.

Originally Posted by Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    one can never satisfy everyone.
  • Nuala - Raging Tide
    Nuala - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lolfishingforcompliments

We can start with my faction, Legends. I already pointed this out in greater detail in an entirely different topic, but I'll reiterate.

Despite constantly telling you guys "No" every time you asked our leader to merge, you still didn't get it. Eventually we had to WC it to finally get through to you. Ironically when we did, other people from other factions actually thanked us for telling you guys to shut up and leave us alone. None of us expected this, to say the least. I wasn't the one who was doing the WC'ing so it'd be pointless to ask me. Plus this was at least a week or two ago so I doubt he/she'd remember which people from which factions you also annoyed. But my point is, my faction weren't the only ones.

Well that's good for you then. I'm not so much talking to you than I am the person whom I quoted. Though I certainly hope your officers aren't one of those people...

Neither is true. I have no ties to Exodus whatsoever and I don't even PK. In fact, the whole reason I posted is because one of your members begged the question with "hurr durr y u no say gud thingz bout uz". I have my personal analyses and opinions about a lot of different factions (for better or for worse), and I felt like answering his question with my opinion. If you don't like it, then we can discuss it. But calling what I'm saying "nonsense" without a single point of rebuttal in your entire post must mean I'm on the right track in at least one way...

Amount of lands:
    Exodus-3
    Legends-0
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Don't be hatin' D:
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Dont matter if you're a "Superpower" faction or not... every faction wanna do the best for itself...
    Sometimes its even better to be the underdogs...more of a challenge...and more sense of accomplishment when you succeed b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
    edited January 2010
    Dont matter if you're a "Superpower" faction or not... every faction wanna do the best for itself...
    Sometimes its even better to be the underdogs...more of a challenge...and more sense of accomplishment when you succeed b:pleased

Perfect thing to say about every underdog guild :D

+1 xD
    -Your Captain

• Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited January 2010

That's just another way of saying:
    "Well.. if we lose we use the excuse that we're underdogs and if we win we get to rub it in everyones face".
    60 / 250.
    edited January 2010
    "Well.. if we lose we use the excuse that we're underdogs and if we win we get to rub it in everyones face".
    everyone needs an excuse once in a while :D
    -Your Captain

edited January 2010
    Amount of lands:
    Exodus-3
    Legends-0

Thanks for skipping over everything else I said and pointing out an irrelevant fact that a 3 year old could have seen. You must be one of the brighter ones of your faction, no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rime - Raging Tide
    Rime - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i cant believe a topic like this exits when the server is just new how about focus on winning lvling and having fun first then MONTHS later talk about this right now lay off the topic cause there is no point,we all know that some of the guilds on the map will be gone soon so theres no really knowing which one will be superpower faction no matter how good they're doing this is just the start.

-BumbleBee

b:puzzled If you dis like the topic don't post. People can have an opinion on who is or looks liks a "Superpower". As time goes on there is no point in having a topic. It ends up being like all the others. Someone asks they all say the same thing. where is the "fun" in that. I still say some new faction will take the map. b:faint
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:puzzled If you dis like the topic don't post. People can have an opinion on who is or looks liks a "Superpower". As time goes on there is no point in having a topic. It ends up being like all the others. Someone asks they all say the same thing. where is the "fun" in that. I still say some new faction will take the map. b:faint

ppls opinion of a superpower faction at this short time in the server doesnt mean anything because like u said a new faction always takes the maps im in infamy and i myself say it
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
    edited January 2010
    ppls opinion of a superpower faction at this short time in the server doesnt mean anything because like u said a new faction always takes the maps im in infamy and i myself say it

Well you're right, but speculating and predicting is a good way to pass the time and keep each other entertained.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear
    Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well you're right, but speculating and predicting is a good way to pass the time and keep each other entertained.

hehe thats true :p
    bm lvl 96 rairen-HT- retired

barb lvl 73 Gaara_Chuko-HT-Adiuvo

barb lvl 62 Criminal-RT- lolwut
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987004&dateline=1270908642[/SIGPIC]
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Well yeah... you get that privilege for being at a disadvantage already...
    Its the same excuse every weaker team uses cos nobody expects you to win..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Nuala - Raging Tide
    Nuala - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Thanks for skipping over everything else I said and pointing out an irrelevant fact that a 3 year old could have seen. You must be one of the brighter ones of your faction, no?

'Brevity is the soul of wit'. In other words, you talk alot, for someone who does not have alot. Stop QQ'ing Exodus, they have land, you don't. So whatever they're doing is more productive then whatever you've and yours have done.
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    K, currently in order of guilds average levels-based on info from alts- Infamy,insight,resolve,aurora, empire
    But then again it could be wrong,but basically top 5 factions ATM
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inabikari - Raging Tide
    Inabikari - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    One can't base the skill level of the factions on mere levels, though I am glad to see that my faction is on the list. <3
    RIP Resolve. You guys still owe me TW pay. XD

Varden- <3 you all!
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    K, currently in order of guilds average levels-based on info from alts- Infamy,insight,resolve,aurora, empire
    But then again it could be wrong,but basically top 5 factions ATM

im 99.99% sure that you are wrong b:chuckle
  • Xtasy - Raging Tide
    Xtasy - Raging Tide Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    im 99.99% sure that you are wrong b:chuckle

this <.<

empire is 3/4 70+ and they almost fullb:shockedb:avoid
    insight got some decent lvl too, nr.2 mayb...
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Didn't like 30 people leave empire Q_Q
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThatOne - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    One can't base the skill level of the factions on mere levels, though I am glad to see that my faction is on the list. <3

I am quite shoore you can.b:laughb:laugh

There is no way some 5x can stop run of 7x, even if they are total n00bs, because the simple truth is, they are either rich or know how to play.