what have u done to urs...

_Epyon_ - Heavens Tear
_Epyon_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Psychic
Just a quick post....what have "you" if u have a psy, done to it i.e. build and or what ever else u might have thought of...that works for u...

for me it has been for every 2 lvls add 8 mag and 2 str
and every 10 lvls a mix between 2 dex and 3 vit/ 3 dex and 2 vit..

and yes i know my avatr only says lvl 23 but i have another on RT server lvl 68 for now....b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]i quit playing now I'M BACK!!!!b:victory
Post edited by _Epyon_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Miss_Cleo - Lost City
    Miss_Cleo - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    WTF!?

Why 2 str? That is so not needed and a waste of an attribute point. And vit and dex the same. You would be better off using + Ctir equipment for your Crit %. You magic attack will be majorly gimped or behind.

I am full mag. 9 mag, 1 str every two levels.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    WTF!?

Why 2 str? That is so not needed and a waste of an attribute point. And vit and dex the same. You would be better off using + Ctir equipment for your Crit %. You magic attack will be majorly gimped or behind.

I am full mag. 9 mag, 1 str every two levels.

good god 80 already x-x
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I've let mine rot in my character menu, waiting for the day my Wizard becomes boring to play.

...I don't see that horizon in sight yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver
    FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 463 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    good god 80 already x-x

yep 80....makes me have nightmares b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Cleo - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    good god 80 already x-x

b:cute

Spamming those BH's, with cs, with wq, with cube, with marriage and of course fb's = WIN!! b:dirty

You do not want to know my rep at this point b:shutup
    edited January 2010
    b:cute

Spamming those BH's, with cs, with wq, with cube, with marriage and of course fb's = WIN!! b:dirty

You do not want to know my rep at this point b:shutup

i wish i could do all that as fast as u....b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Mine is level 68 atm, pure magic build. Though at the moment I'm only leveling it via BH and public quest. Been more interested in Persona 4.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Mine is level 68 atm, pure magic build. Though at the moment I'm only leveling it via BH and public quest. Been more interested in Persona 4.

6x is the normal lvl, however i see 8x ppl around....scaryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    miss_cleo got any infos about psy rank equipment?
    like lvl 5+?
  • Miss_Cleo - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    miss_cleo got any infos about psy rank equipment?
    like lvl 5+?

Rank 5 you need to be level 90 to wear any of the equipments, but the Rank 5 ring (+2% Crit, +90 HP, Attk +70) one can wear at level 70.

You can view this site and it will show you the different options available for each of the respective ranks. (Different version so the names might be different but the same thing).

I currently have Rank 4 (almost 5) and have had no issue in wearing any of the Rank items. b:cute
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yeah i know the site , but no psychic ranks there ,, what kind of brings me back to my question ^^
  • Signal - Raging Tide
    Signal - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I've been doing 8 Mag, 1 Str, 1 Vit every two levels, but realized after 15 levels that pumping that 1 attribute point into vit is a waste, so now I'm doing 8 Mag, 1 Str & 1 Dex for the light armour.

I do have a question though, since I'm not too sure myself if I'm taking the better route, but what do all the pure magic users out there use as armour? I don't see myself surviving very well if I use arcane armour. I'm squishy enough as it is, and I need to at least be able to take 4-5 hits within a relatively short period of time without dying.
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Fact is you have good combo skills to keep mobs away from you so you''ll ahrdly ever get hit.And the fact you cast so fast will make you kill anything before it reaches you anyway.
    As for built I'm even more strict I'd say look at what you'll wear and go that way no need to go 9 mag 1 str,just see to have 43 str at 77 and you're good untill lvl 90+ with str I go mostly 5 mag all lvls since i already have 43 str.I also have 0 vit and 0 dex but citrines FTW so i have 2700 hp unbuffed so not that bad for pure magic.And no i don't have many problems in melee either since I can absorb dmg anyway.
  • _Epyon_ - Heavens Tear
    _Epyon_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    to miss_cleo and sigal spunds like u 2 have decided to by the most part go in the direction of a pure build....as for vit, dex and str i dont find it all that useless at all... as i found out from my old lvl 80+ archer, who i had made into a "pure" archer, sure it was a power house but also squishy and a mp burner (and yes thats even with stones with armor) after relocating sum points i lasted longer in pvp and my mp waste was slowed down with no big change to my damage output.... as to my psy i am quite confident that it will do fine in my system...b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]i quit playing now I'M BACK!!!!b:victory
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i went for the vit hybrid (1 vit per), knowing that if it gets too weak anywhere it'll be easy to reset my stat. So far i have 2.2k hp unbuffed at lvl 52.... some of my gear is low level and weak, but i only use it for the hp it brings. I have been tanking my BH's recently with my psychic and i still 1-2-3 shot mobs at my level with the level 43 molder. I'm also doing a pretty good job at soloing dungeons.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Ariesse - Dreamweaver
    Ariesse - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I've been putting most of my points in magic, and adding a few points to vit, to cushion the damage I was taking each pull and to up my regeneration rate while meditating.

I think now that I have landslide to knock back melee monsters, I probably won't add any more vit for a while, if at all.

I'm new to the game and I'm low-level, so I'm don't really know enough to make the best decision. But, after reading the wiki on psychic builds, I was surprised to see so many strong opinions against vit on the forums. But, I'm guessing that's because most people are talking about higher level psychic builds?
  • Sylenius - Raging Tide
    Sylenius - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol, after reading soooo many posts on here, i nvr saw a person same as me><...
    I add str and int only enough for armor(arcane) and weapon, rest goes to mine VIT and no dex(although i want some but decide to stick with my old plan).

Anyways, feel free to criticize or comment. I dont mind.

edit: i am only 18 so yup quite a long way to go still. I am doing fine and I can solo 4-5 or maybe 6 same lv monsters without any hp pots. So in another word, i am ok with my build.

I think i just like to be on the def side instead of quick kill and so on.