HMMM question all u BMs out there..

ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Blademaster
why the hell are the ONLY topics on this BM forum about.. what build? what weapon? what genie? QQ. read lynduras guide to effin bms and ure questions will be answered. nubs. my rant is done. bai b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
Post edited by ExoKillr - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Susanno - Harshlands
    Susanno - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    why The Hell Are The Only Topics On This Bm Forum About.. What Build? What Weapon? What Genie? Qq. Read Lynduras Guide To Effin Bms And Ure Questions Will Be Answered. Nubs. My Rant Is Done. Bai B:victory

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    why the hell are the ONLY topics on this BM forum about.. what build? what weapon? what genie? QQ. read lynduras guide to effin bms and ure questions will be answered. nubs. my rant is done. bai b:victory

+1
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dreaded_Fate - Lost City
    Dreaded_Fate - Lost City Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    People like to feel important having educated players individually cater to their needs.
    [EvilMarlon - Sanctuary] It would be nice to be a male veno i tryed a veno and my dad saw me and he thought i was **** it took me a whole month for him to even talk to me again. <-- LMAO b:chuckle
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    People like to feel important having educated players individually cater to their needs.

and while they be having individually customized guides tailored to their needs, all other classes be developing ways to be better at everything else. b:avoid

loooooool~~~~~~~~
    b:laugh
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ax - Harshlands
    Ax - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    the unstickied 4-path guide by hippie is good 2...more info on current day genies too
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    +1
    b:chuckle

shooo hampster!! and.. OMG u no my archer on LC OMIGASH!! xD lvl 31 200 hours for tha winzz.

and yes.. noobs who post topics about wut build to do need to go die or get there eyes checked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Athena_Red - Heavens Tear
    Athena_Red - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    damnit exo... u actually use pwi forums?!?!? b:shocked what other secrets are u hiding from me?!?!?
    edited January 2010
    damnit exo... u actually use pwi forums?!?!? b:shocked what other secrets are u hiding from me?!?!?

hmmm. well I'm ****, looks like we Got to get divorced. and wat is a veno like. u doing prowling the blademaster forums? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    cuz lyundra guide imo fail b:bye. He didnt even mention fists really. From reading the guide the only impression that u have is that you have to use just Axes and maybe a poleblade to be a good a BM which is false. for BM builds stat wise it not that bad. The best guide is experience, after all you can read how to drive a car but actually doing it is another story.
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    cuz lyundra guide imo fail b:bye. He didnt even mention fists really. From reading the guide the only impression that u have is that you have to use just Axes and maybe a poleblade to be a good a BM which is false. for BM builds stat wise it not that bad. The best guide is experience, after all you can read how to drive a car but actually doing it is another story.

That's true. However, that's what most squads and forum users seem to think too. Axes or GTFO.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
    edited January 2010

eh it's a good guide. but is it really necisary for all the posts on this section of the forums to be what build or weapon to use? when all u got to do is read some other threads and use the little brain you may carry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Another thing that is always asked on here is where to grind. Maybe someone can make a guide for all the grind spots for each level range. I'm personally too lazy to do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Zyfou - Heavens Tear
    Zyfou - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2010

That's why BM is an interesting class. There's no real way to completely bomb your stats when you level up, as long as you pay attention to your future equips' minimum requirements. Aside from that, you'll end up having plenty of attribute points and spirit (when you start approaching end-game) that you can learn more than 2 weapon paths. Even if you make a mistake; like putting too much points into mag at early levels, it's a lot easier to reset than pure mag/pure dex chars when they figure out that survivability can be more of an asset than hoping we (BMs) are too dumb to implement countermeasures.

EDIT: BMs need to have a good Axe weapon and decent Axe skills when it comes to the highest levels. I know it's a tough pill to swallow for the blade and fist purists, but a lot of the end game content here (and squad makeup) need some good AoEers in order to get things done.
    edited January 2010
    Another thing that is always asked on here is where to grind. Maybe someone can make a guide for all the grind spots for each level range. I'm personally too lazy to do that.

that's true... pre 60 is sort of wherever tho.. after 60 it's aoe grinding if ure smart. but yea someone should make this guide. not me I'm to lazy haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Dreaded_Fate - Lost City
    Dreaded_Fate - Lost City Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    top 5 questions
    1. what build for axe/sword/fist BM???
    2. where do i lyke grindz when i gets to 60?
    3. What genie skeels must i havz as a blademastaz?
    4. Saphire gems in armorr ryte?!? Cus we has low mage defenseszz
    5. How do i make moneyz?
    [EvilMarlon - Sanctuary] It would be nice to be a male veno i tryed a veno and my dad saw me and he thought i was **** it took me a whole month for him to even talk to me again. <-- LMAO b:chuckle
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    EDIT: BMs need to have a good Axe weapon and decent Axe skills when it comes to the highest levels. I know it's a tough pill to swallow for the blade and fist purists, but a lot of the end game content here (and squad makeup) need some good AoEers in order to get things done.
    ....I'm lvl 60. If you quit with quests around lvl 45 and do BH's and CS's you can save up quests. When you get around lvl 54-55 just do the Coming-of-Age T.Born quests and BOOM. You are lvl 59 in a short time :P

Oh and to your Edit i saved from deleting. The only AoE i use is Myriad Sword Stance, Drake Sweep, and Fan of Flames. And those are the only AoE i plan to use :)
    that's true... pre 60 is sort of wherever tho.. after 60 it's aoe grinding if ure smart. but yea someone should make this guide. not me I'm to lazy haha
    Grinding spot for 60+......Yeah i wish whoever does that luck, will be lots of flame.
    top 5 questions
    1. what build for axe/sword/fist BM???
    2. where do i lyke grindz when i gets to 60?
    3. What genie skeels must i havz as a blademastaz?
    4. Saphire gems in armorr ryte?!? Cus we has low mage defenseszz
    5. How do i make moneyz?

lol
  • GlowNDaDark - Heavens Tear
    GlowNDaDark - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    BMs need to have a good Axe weapon and decent Axe skills when it comes to the highest levels. I know it's a tough pill to swallow for the blade and fist purists, but a lot of the end game content here (and squad makeup) need some good AoEers in order to get things done.

noooooooooooooo b:cry
    fists forever
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zyfou - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    ....I'm lvl 60. If you quit with quests around lvl 45 and do BH's and CS's you can save up quests. When you get around lvl 54-55 just do the Coming-of-Age T.Born quests and BOOM. You are lvl 59 in a short time :P

Oh and to your Edit i saved from deleting. The only AoE i use is Myriad Sword Stance, Drake Sweep, and Fan of Flames. And those are the only AoE i plan to use :)

My generation never had BHs or Tideborn quests. I got to 90 doing occasional CS, WQ, FBs, and Justice Quests combined with One Man Armies. In my opinion, spending too much time doing BH will drain your resources and prevent you from working towards your later equips.

Quitting quests also makes a dent in your rep points. It makes me sad to see people my level with 1/4 of the rep I have.

You're level 60, you haven't yet scratched the high level squad based instances. Unfortunately for many of those, everyone else requires that a BM have more than 3 AoE skills.

EDIT:
    noooooooooooooo b:cry
    fists forever

I want to clarify that I think fists are definitely a good BM weapon. You should not be limited to just one, because when you level up your stats you'll be able to use all of them (or at least have access to their skill tree).
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    My generation never had BHs or Tideborn quests. I got to 90 doing occasional CS, WQ, FBs, and Justice Quests combined with One Man Armies. In my opinion, spending too much time doing BH will drain your resources and prevent you from working towards your later equips.

Quitting quests also makes a dent in your rep points. It makes me sad to see people my level with 1/4 of the rep I have.

You're level 60, you haven't yet scratched the high level squad based instances. Unfortunately for many of those, everyone else requires that a BM have more than 3 AoE skills.

EDIT:

I want to clarify that I think fists are definitely a good BM weapon. You should not be limited to just one, because when you level up your stats you'll be able to use all of them (or at least have access to their skill tree).

I do my BH's because i dislike the quests as they get very boring, very quickly. And with rep, yes mine may be somewhat low but i don't really care because i've seen lvl 80's with worse amounts.

As for squads, NOBODY and i repeat NOBODY says **** with me having only those AoE because i keep them maxed out. Which allows me to deal heavy dmg with them.
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I do my BH's because i dislike the quests as they get very boring, very quickly. And with rep, yes mine may be somewhat low but i don't really care because i've seen lvl 80's with worse amounts.

As for squads, NOBODY and i repeat NOBODY says **** with me having only those AoE because i keep them maxed out. Which allows me to deal heavy dmg with them.

Too bad you'll never do Gamma, which is basically the only way to go from 70-86 in weeks, instead of months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Zyfou - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010

Nobody will grief you about it, because at your level the only thing you really need to AoE are the groups of 3 mobs in fb51. For most squads your level, a max Drake Sweep and Fan of Flames might be able to hold aggro on you until a wizzie, cleric, or archer out-damages you, in which case you'd have to scramble back to them to regain aggro. Myriad Sword Stance is not going to help you much in that ordeal, because you haven't even begun to max it.
    Too bad you'll never do Gamma, which is basically the only way to go from 70-86 in weeks, instead of months.

This is exactly the point I was trying to make.