HH99 crit sword orrrrrrr Neon Purgatory

Options

Comments

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    where did i say mage was the only pvp class...? All i said was mages are the most dangerous.

btw i fixed your bad grammar.

I cannot believe you made it to 101 with such little knowledge of the gameb:surrender

edit: and oh btw venos (some say clerics) are the "pve classes"

had? O.o yhm...

if venos are pve clasess it's realy sad they can own u just like that in pvp using nix b:laugh

and mages arent the most dangerous... especially in 1 vs 1... and u mentioned someting about knowledge... lvl 92... epic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    had? O.o yhm...

if venos are pve clasess it's realy sad they can own u just like that in pvp using nix b:laugh

and mages arent the most dangerous... especially in 1 vs 1... and u mentioned someting about knowledge... lvl 92... epic

I can see what tika was talking about, you are clueless. nuff said.

o btw.. as long as the veno is my level without awesome gear, I can beat one 1v1.

i cant believe im arguing with a pve mage about pvp..

on topic: crit and survival is better than a little more mag atk. when it comes to pvp.

Go with the sword, its the obvious choice.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

o btw.. as long as the veno is my level without awesome gear, I can beat one 1v1.

on topic: crit and survival is better than a little more mag atk. when it comes to pvp.

Bob.....PVE.....that is all....*sigh* b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL9LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Bob ilu
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options

yah... i noticed lately, awsome gear for most ppl from LC means: +7/8 weapon and +5 rest of gearb:laugh i cant imagine those great pvp wars with such an awsome gearb:surrender does any1 die in those battles or it's only about charm ticking?

tot u just said wiz is a pvp class O.o and dude.. as a lvl 92 u should rlyb:shutup coz i guess ur only pvp experience is pressing the "go to town" or "use the scroll" buttonb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yah... i noticed lately, awsome gear for most ppl from LC means: +7/8 weapon and +5 rest of gearb:laugh i cant imagine those great pvp wars with such an awsome gearb:surrender does any1 die in those battles or it's only about charm ticking?

tot u just said wiz is a pvp class O.o and dude.. as a lvl 92 u should rlyb:shutup coz i guess ur only pvp experience is pressing the "go to town" or "use the scroll" buttonb:bye

You are assuming a lot here....

1) People do die in PvP battles....get about 60+ people in there and it is bound to happen

2) Not all who are good at PvP have epic gears, but there are a lot quite a lot of people on LC that have it...does not make them good at it though ijs

3) Bob is good at PvP and actually does it with people his level instead of ganking lowbies

Try again.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options

You obviously must have some sucky clerics in your server then.

based on what ive seen you post in this thread, i could say the same for you.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

at this point you are just making a fool out of urself
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ouch Shescheese

4v1 kinda sucks doesn't it b:surrender
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ouch Shescheese

4v1 kinda sucks doesn't it b:surrender

if u think i care... u're wrong b:laugh

and yea bob maybe u're right.... when i imagine pvp: u vs tikitaka... i think u can beat him

anyway... its about weapons so:
    1) inferno is for poor qqers (mostly from pvp servers) which upgrade it usually to +8... and +10 it's endgame refine for them... in future ofc
    2) neon or hh100... +10-12 is for carebears from pve serversb:cute

kthxbaib:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options

and yea bob maybe u're right.... when i imagine pvp: u vs tikitaka... i think u can beat him

1) inferno is for pro's (mostly from pvp servers) which upgrade it usually to +8... and +10 it's endgame refine for them... in future ofc
    2) neon or hh100... +10-12 is for carebears from pve serversb:cute that dont spend money on dolls/charm for pvp purposes, so they waste the saved $ so they can hit npcs harder.

i guess all you can do is imagine it. Go participate in it and get back to us. kkthxbai

fixed some things
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This thread has become epic.

Lmfao......

1) inferno is for poor qqers (mostly from pvp servers) which upgrade it usually to +8... and +10 it's endgame refine for them... in future ofc

LOL!! WTF you need +10-+12 on PVE...yes I said it ON PVE!? Amazing...

<--- almost speechless
    i guess all you can do is imagine it. Go participate in it and get back to us. kkthxbai

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    who needs a pvp server when there are forum ganks

amirite :3
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    who needs a pvp server when there are forum ganks

amirite :3

You Got This
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    well id love to stay and make a fool of the carebear mage some more, but she's doing a good job of doing that by "it"self. So i will say farewell, go home, and eat wafflez.

bibi
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

I'll rephrase what I've posted few pages ago:

If you need to refine your gear more than others to kill them then it means you doesn't feel comfortable with your skills.

If you have better skills than your opponent then you should win even if you got crappy gear/refines/shards/sockets/luck/karma/diet/mood.

Swords look better, no refine can change that b:chuckle
    Packs World International
  • Amy_Nailo - Lost City
    Amy_Nailo - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wow this thread has derailed sooo much. This is gonna get locked soon with all the flaming.

But honestly what I think and what most people seem to think is that HH99 sword > neon purg.

HOWEVER. Neon purg does have it's plus. You get it at 95, and that means at least 2 months before HH99 (unless you play a lot). Also the -6% chan that sword doesn't have could be useful to some class (read cleric & veno), but wiz almost always stack crit. It's just better.

Overall I'm really glad I aimed for the HH99 sword. I'm now convinced it's the better choice. The 245 hp is just sexy (that's more than 2 citrine gem b:shocked) and +1% crit can make the difference between a 1-shot kill or a hiero tick.

Also:
    Sheswes wrote:
    2) neon or hh100... +10-12 is for carebears from pve servers
    You just have no clue. If you only bothered to get your facts straight, we have lots of people with insane gear. Also, people usually stop at +10 because it's not too expensive with the new Ocean orb sale. +12 is just insane and almost impossible to get without cash shop. Maybe there's just more rich player on your pve server that can throw out 2k US to get a +12. I know I'll never get that, no matter if I'm on pve or pvp server.

- Amy
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Best thread ever. /thread
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options

fixed some things
    lvl 92... again lol
    if i wanna participate in good pvp... i go west archa gate and there are good pvpers, not some noobs lvl 92... all lvls nearly 100 or 100+ with refined weapons 10+...

This thread has become epic.

Lmfao......

LOL!! WTF you need +10-+12 on PVE...yes I said it ON PVE!? Amazing...

<--- almost speechless

<3
    maybe coz of main reason y i play this game - TWs?... if i wanna play some realy good pvp game i play UT or CS lol...

I'll rephrase what I've posted few pages ago:

If you need to refine your gear more than others to kill them then it means you doesn't feel comfortable with your skills.

If you have better skills than your opponent then you should win even if you got crappy gear/refines/shards/sockets/luck/karma/diet/mood.

Swords look better, no refine can change that
    just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLb:laughb:laughb:laugh ah w8.. lvl 80+... sryb:surrender

You just have no clue. If you only bothered to get your facts straight, we have lots of people with insane gear. Also, people usually stop at +10 because it's not too expensive with the new Ocean orb sale. +12 is just insane and almost impossible to get without cash shop. Maybe there's just more rich player on your pve server that can throw out 2k US to get a +12. I know I'll never get that, no matter if I'm on pve or pvp server.
    lol impossible?... i know a lot of ppl here with insane gear and they didnt spend even 1$ on this game... cleric with rank 8 and 500m is prob the best example O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLb:laughb:laughb:laugh ah w8.. lvl 80+... sryb:surrender
    I do enjoy when high level noob brings up my level to discussion. Kinda means they are out of proper arguments, eh? ^_^

At least I don't need to refine my weapon more than others to kill them
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I do enjoy when high level noob brings up my level to discussion. Kinda means they are out of proper arguments, eh? ^_^

At least I don't need to refine my weapon more than others to kill them

dude u're ... 82 lvl so what the... are u talking about?... at lvl 100 bms have 12-14k hp and 7-8k mag def fully buffed... barbs 25-30k hp... clerics 8-10k hp... so put ur skill in ... dark place... coz w/o high refined weapon u can do a s...

or.... u're talking about mobs at ur lvl?... that would make senseb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dude u're ... 82 lvl so what the... are u talking about?... at lvl 100 bms have 12-14k hp and 7-8k mag def fully buffed... barbs 25-30k hp... clerics 8-10k hp... so put ur skill in ... dark place... coz w/o high refined weapon u can do a s...

or.... u're talking about mobs at ur lvl?... that would make senseb:laugh

What are you, full Dex wizard? At my level I can deal with opponents like 88 lvl charmed barb or 90+ BM as long as the fight is in the air. 95+ enemies with Lunar are annoying but still not a problem as long as they don't hate target you during mass PvP.
    Heck, last time encountered rank 8 archer with +11 bow and he couldn't oneshot me.

And you QQ at lvl 101 about HP of other classes? Time to refine armor man b:shocked

Simple example: +12 weapon won't protect you from BM stunlocking you. Skill can, if you will know how to kite, when to use which skills, genie, pots. You got the point?
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What are you, full Dex wizard? At my level I can deal with opponents like 88 lvl charmed barb or 90+ BM as long as the fight is in the air. 95+ enemies with Lunar are annoying but still not a problem as long as they don't hate target you during mass PvP.
    Heck, last time encountered rank 8 archer with +11 bow and he couldn't oneshot me.

And you QQ at lvl 101 about HP of other classes? Time to refine armor man b:shocked

Simple example: +12 weapon won't protect you from BM stunlocking you. Skill can, if you will know how to kite, when to use which skills, genie, pots. You got the point?
    damn are u rly that stupid, or u act like a one??.... u're rly ****... we're talking about killing ppl during TW,pvp not running from them lmao

that example: once demon BM with +10 lunar fist grabs u, u're dead !! no matter what...

what fight? running in the air? that's so f pr0... u dont get it,do u? as long as u cant kill him u're just running and killing ur charm (oh w8.. u call it a "skill")

wow he couldnt 1 shot u lmao... 2 more hits and u died... or u used ur "skill"= FoW+run for ur life?

and dude.. i got 7600 hp with barb buff... prob twice more than u lol

rly wanna see ur "skill" and weapon +3? at lvl 100 in pvp mode b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    that example: once demon BM with +10 lunar fist grabs u, u're dead !! no matter what...

That's exactly my point, matey. No matter if you use +10 Neon Purgatory or +11 Souless, you will still die if you suck at playing.

So laughing at people from PvP servers because they use +6/+7 TT99 weapons is rather dumb since they succeed at killing enemies.

Let's try other way: go to youtube, find TW/PK vidoes of someone using TT as end-game weapon (I guess Haiz is nice example). Then go and make your own video of doing the same with your +12 Neon Purgatory.

Sounds fair? b:surrender
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    That's exactly my point, matey. No matter if you use +10 Neon Purgatory or +11 Souless, you will still die if you suck at playing.

So laughing at people from PvP servers because they use +6/+7 TT99 weapons is rather dumb since they succeed at killing enemies.

Let's try other way: go to youtube, find TW/PK vidoes of someone using TT as end-game weapon (I guess Haiz is nice example). Then go and make your own video of doing the same with your +12 Neon Purgatory.

Sounds fair? b:surrender

damn... u just won the reward for idiot of the year
    at killing enemies? what enemies? some lowbies 80-90 like u?... i bet u're in some non TW faction... coz i cant imagine more idiots like u in one faction trying to kill some barb with 30k hp during TWb:surrender i just... CANTb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Post something like that
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STTErFFUyY4
    The weapon is TT100, I believe.

Otherwise, you are wrong.

Ps. You can call me names all you want, only proves that you have no proper arguments b:kiss
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Post something like that
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STTErFFUyY4
    The weapon is TT100, I believe.

Otherwise, you are wrong.

Ps. You can call me names all you want, only proves that you have no proper arguments b:kiss

k im done with ub:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Awwww, if TT100 is so superior then why you got that nooby wand? :<
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The problem is that in that movie she uses TT99.. not TT100... thats why Sheswes says 'Im done with u'.. but I can tell you, looks like Sheswes never had high school debate class, cause she really cant have a proper debate with valid arguments.. But I dont want to get in the middle of this discussion, go ahead you 2..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The problem is that in that movie she uses TT99.. not TT100... thats why Sheswes says 'Im done with u'.. but I can tell you, looks like Sheswes never had high school debate class, cause she really cant have a proper debate with valid arguments.. But I dont want to get in the middle of this discussion, go ahead you 2..
    what valid arguments? O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]