Still a way to get two sets of different BH's?

Options
Gurulegit - Heavens Tear
Gurulegit - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
b:surrender if there is a time frame of when to get 2 BH's i would like to know...

i am lvl 90
tonight i got my BH around 12:10am and i got Eden BH89 Phleblo.

then after doing my world quest, i check back at center archosaur and i get a new set of bounty hunter, BH79 Linus...

so now i have 2 sets of chain BH's,

1. BH89 Phelblo. -> BH?? ????? -> BH?? ?????

2. BH79 Linus -> BH?? ???? -> BH?? ????

this is already 1.4m exp for me today b:chuckle

is there an explanation to this? or is it at random that we can sometimes get 2 BH O_o;;

i already have done my BH's the day before and was waiting for today's BH.
Post edited by Gurulegit - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:surrender if there is a time frame of when to get 2 BH's i would like to know...

i am lvl 90
    tonight i got my BH around 12:10am and i got Eden BH89 Phleblo.

then after doing my world quest, i check back at center archosaur and i get a new set of bounty hunter, BH79 Linus...

so now i have 2 sets of chain BH's,

1. BH89 Phelblo. -> BH?? ????? -> BH?? ?????

2. BH79 Linus -> BH?? ???? -> BH?? ????

this is already 1.4m exp for me today b:chuckle

is there an explanation to this? or is it at random that we can sometimes get 2 BH O_o;;

i already have done my BH's the day before and was waiting for today's BH.

your linus was your 2nd bh, a continuation of your phlebo.

we only get 3 bh's a day, once a day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gurulegit - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    your linus was your 2nd bh, a continuation of your phlebo.

we only get 3 bh's a day, once a day.

i think ur misunderstanding me =x

i didnt do my phlebo BH quest yet. and yet i get another set of BH for linus chain...

so now i have a total of 6 BH's to do in 1 day if u get where im taking this... b:shocked
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I didnt get up early for 2 sets today, but i had 2 sets yesterday:
    Brig > styg > linus
    Then
    Phlebo > Nothing

Our team first did the brig sequence, but when we started the phlebo, after turning it in there was no 2nd bh, even though we had the ticket for it. So basically we got 750k for 1 sequence and 330k for the other.

From my understanding, only 1 set of tickets will actually take effect...or maybe the 'bh cancelation' is still around (like when you get eden and eden same day, you'll only have 1 bh) and that could make both sequences a bust or give 6 bhs total. Whichever the case may be, the Devs once again failed in yet another aspect of the game. A simple thing like a daily quest and they still mess it up.

Seriously, hire an amish teenager and they'll code the game just as poorly.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I didnt get up early for 2 sets today, but i had 2 sets yesterday:

b:shutup what are the hour(s) / timeclock of when to pick up two sets of BH?!?!? b:dirty
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    IDK about that yet but what happened to me yesterday was kinda strange.
    I had on my alt sin 2 BH left from the day before BH system changed. One for wyvern and one for zimo. the day after BH changed both old BHs shown as reward 110k not 100k and a lvl 1 token for next bh. I did Wyvern->rankar->fushma then picked new BH. yesterday i still had zimo and wyvern and picked up new BH for fushma. I went to bh51 and killed wyvern (skipping fushma) and turned in bh, got next one rankar. Went back in the saved bh and killed fushma and rankar. After i turned in rankar i got again wyvern O.o. turned in fushma too and i got that token you need to pick up next one but i couldnt pick up new bh. the token had a limited time 30 min. i loged out and said ill do it later. After 3 hours when i logged back in the token just expired b:sad so ok ... selfnote: timer runs even if you r offline! So i just went to kill wyvern again and then i thought i should start the zimo BH. After i killed Zimo i got again the token for the 2nd BH but again NPC didnt have any q available for me. The token expired again in 30 min ...
    So it was like:
    1st BH 1st boss - Wyvern(110k xp) === 2nd boss - Rankar (80k exp)=== 3rd boss Wyvern (60k exp)
    2nd BH 1st boss - Fushma (110k xp)=== no 2nd boss === no 3rd boss
    3rd BH 1st boss - Zimo (110k xp) === no 2nd boss === no 3rd boss.
    Any1 tried to do 2 different BH in one day? Did u get 6 quests or just 3 for 1st bh and only 1 for 2nd bh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:shutup what are the hour(s) / timeclock of when to pick up two sets of BH?!?!? b:dirty
    Ever since the update before this 1, BH timeframe went from 4h to 5 min gap. Meaning, if you dont pickup the first right when server resets, you wouldnt get 2.
    That was the Devs way of saying they were uncapable of coding anything properly, and it shows on every update the game has.
    PWI:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Great, now thread is getting closed due to a mindless child...
    PWI:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShadowNX - Harshlands
    ShadowNX - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    GM's could we please get a cleanup in this thread and not get a lock.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Great, now thread is getting closed due to a mindless child...

im confused? are you referring to yourself?
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ah, I understand now. I heard from multiple people after I asked around, it seems that there is a way to get 2 sets of bh's a day. No one has figured out the pattern yet (that I had asked).

I agree with the above poster. The coding is obviously screwed. Apparently, this wasnt tested before it was released.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Thread cleaned up. Please do send one of us Mods or a GM a pm here over the forums if you see something like that again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    HE got two bhs pprobably cause he lvl up to 90 so he got brim for lvl up and fb 79 for normal 90s bhs like we all had today
  • King_Asmodei - Lost City
    King_Asmodei - Lost City Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    idk about lvl making a difference i am lvl 76 ,tho the avi doesnt show it, i got both pyro and qianji chains so in effect i have 6 bh's a rough total for me of 720exp in 1 day. throw in wq and cs thats nearing 1mil exp today. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sigh* I started as one of the few fists bms. I was ridiculed left and right now ur laughed at if you're not a fist bm. b:surrender
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    it is possible to get 2 bhs at a time

if you pick up first bh right after server reset then 5 mins later the second one
    but the thing is they both give an order as reward and you can only use 1
    so that comes to 2 full exp bhs plus the lower and lowest exp bhs
    in total
    and it doesnt matter what stage you are on cause i had styg and nob as full bhs today did styg first finished it got pyro for bh from styg,did both nob and pyro i ended up with the token from the nob bh which i couldnt use
    and the pyro bh which gave me brigand from its token
    but i never did brigand and dont plan on doing so for that low exp

this is what happened on my bh today
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm curious whether people think that the code is messed up because you can or because you cannot do two of what is reportedly a daily quest? To my eye, the fact that you were ever able to get this quest twice in the same server day was an error, but lots of people seem to think exploiting some error in coding the time was an entitlement.

Just curious why anyone would think further driving up the prices of wines and mats is a good thing.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Zhou_Yu - Heavens Tear
    Zhou_Yu - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This should help...

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/event/eventsubpage/8891

They have changed the BH quest now and how many you can get per day. Time to do some serious spirit and xp gaining. b:victory
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:victory

word on the street
    says u can have only up to 4 BH's per day.

the trick is the same as before...

pick up your first BH set of chains at 12:00am-12:04am

after 12:04am, u can pick up another BH, except this one wont be a chain unfortunately, u can only do it once for the 330k exp.

so........ only a total of 4 BH's

... the reason why the 2nd BH we pick up is only good for ONE free BH is because we are already using up the "Lv2 Bounty Order" for the day. its basically like cube, u can only do it once per day

b:bye enjoy everyone! spread the word~
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If you level up to the next range, you can pick up another set I think. This happened before the BH change. If you did a BH at one level range (50-59), then leveled to 60, you could do the BH for the level 60s as well.

Crazy Stone also works sorta like it too, where if you change to another stone type it'll let you do it again in the same day.

But that's just what I think about the answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wesleyleung - Heavens Tear
    Wesleyleung - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:victory

word on the street
    says u can have only up to 4 BH's per day.

the trick is the same as before...

pick up your first BH set of chains at 12:00am-12:04am

after 12:04am, u can pick up another BH, except this one wont be a chain unfortunately, u can only do it once for the 330k exp.

so........ only a total of 4 BH's

... the reason why the 2nd BH we pick up is only good for ONE free BH is because we are already using up the "Lv2 Bounty Order" for the day. its basically like cube, u can only do it once per day

b:bye enjoy everyone! spread the word~

b:shocked ill try it out tonight
    edited January 2010
    Options
    im confused? are you referring to yourself?
    I reffered to someone who was spamming and insulting, but ended up getting his posts deleted.
    My posts merely state the obvious. Im sure the GMs agree with it. I myself would be pissed if i had to clean-up after someone else's flaws, and sadly the Devs have been making way too many of them. I mean, whatever happened to testing a patch before implementing?

Anyways, on topic, lets see how it goes in the next few days. As of certainty, i can say this: You can get 2 BHs. 1 after server starts and another 5 mins later.
    My only doubt is wether the second sequence is stopped due to the bh ticket after 1st boss is useless since you aloready used another or if you got 1 of the bosses you already killed. I mean, its 3 + 1 boss. In my case, the only boss left to kill was in brim, and the odds are you'll get a boss you already did. So even if the ticket does work, its nearly impossible to manage not to get same boss at some point.

90+ BH is:
    Brig, linus, styg, phlebo and brim (forgot this boss name). Thats 5 bosses, so in no way will you get 6 in a day, unless they have unlocked more bosses other than styg.

Its a wait and see thing, Meanwhile, lets just lv up ^^
    PWI:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This has already been tested and confirmed, each new day only brings 1 new 1st BH, 2nd BH, and 3rd BH. However because of the 4 minute glitch you can still repickup yesterdays 1st within the 1st 4 minutes of the day. Each "1st" BH doesnt have a chain specifically designated to it seperately, instead they are just matched up to the level range & day.

If you pick up yesterdays "1st" BH again in the 1st 4 minutes, then todays "1st" BH right after, completing either one, will grant you the lvl 1 order, and that allows you to pick up only todays "2nd" BH, regardless of if you got that token from finishing yesterdays or todays "1st" to get it. Or even if you had a holdover from a prior day giving you the lvl 1 order. Using an order only grants you todays "2nd". Consequently similar rules apply to the lvl 2 order for the "3rd".

If you turn in 2 different "1st" BHs and get 2 Lvl 1 orders, you can only use 1 of them, as the game will only allow you to pick up 1 "2nd" BH per day, that one being in todays chain regardless of the source of the lvl 1 order. This same rule applies to the inability to get multiple "3rd"s. (edit: i imagine if you had an order, still counting down (30 min) at the 1st 4 minutes of the day, this might also be allowed to be used to get 2 "2nd"s or "3rd"s but only by utilizing the 4 minute new day glitch)

So, if we're talking the maximum you can pick up in a current day, it would be 4. The 4 minute yesterday repeat, and then todays full chain of 3. This excludes the rare case of crossing level ranges which could allow you to possibly turn in an order before lvling & then another after lvling for 2 different 2nd BHs (or 3rd BHs, but you can only cross that border once, unless you go oracle nutz, in a single day). (edit: with extreme 4 minute glitch utilization, as per my above edit, if you waited to turn in a 1st or 2nd BH till within 30 minutes of the new day, this max # could be 5, by also using an order in the 1st 4 minutes, however this would come at the cost of not using it yesterday, thereby even tho it is a 5th, its at the cost of -1 BH yesterday)

90+ BH is:
    Brig, linus, styg, phlebo and brim (forgot this boss name). Thats 5 bosses, so in no way will you get 6 in a day, unless they have unlocked more bosses other than styg.
    This isnt accurate anymore. Prior to the BH revision, every BH was a "1st" you could say, and as such you couldnt get the same boss twice in a day. However i already know someone (in the 5x range) who got Hercule Trioc as yesterday's "1st" at the 4 minute gap at the start of the day, then also got it as todays "3rd". Since 1st, 2nd, & 3rd have different rewards, they are now seperate quest IDs. While it still wouldnt be possible to get the same boss twice in the same location in the sequence, one can get the same boss twice in a day, at 2 different locations in a sequence. For 9x it would be like getting Brigand as a 1st (in the 4 minute gap) and again as a 3rd in the main current days sequence.
  • ChaseyLain - Lost City
    ChaseyLain - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

While it still wouldnt be possible to get the same boss twice in the same location in the sequence

actually that is not entirely true. my cleric got stygean turned it in and got stygean again.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    [PHP][/PHP]
    actually that is not entirely true. my cleric got stygean turned it in and got stygean again.

I said same location within the sequence. Not same sequence. It is possible to have the same boss as #1 & #2. In fact that was my point when illustrating my freind had a hercule trioc as a #1 & #3 in same 24 hour period. You could have yesterdays stygean as the 4 minute glitch (or holdover from yesterday) as a 1st, then when you turn in the token from it get it as todays 2nd. But you could NOT have it as the 4 minute glitch 1st & then again as todays 1st. By same location in the sequence i meant same boss as both the 330k's (#1) (or 240k's (#2) or 180k's (#3)).
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well sadly tonight did not carry with it 2 separate bh's (jan 15th)

as far as the order though when it was valid, my squads grabbed both of the new Bh's 12 and 12:05

2 full exp bh runs 165kx2
    turn in the first 2 chains

2 diminished bh runs 120kx2
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.