The five stages of QQ.

Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
The five stages of QQ.

Its that time of the year again... and I would like to share with you all some of my pwi stories. The story that’s about to be told actually occurred as recent as yesterday.

It begun just like any other day. I logged on to pwi and was bored out of my mind... so i decided to give this new tideborn chain quest a try. The whole chain was pretty uneventful until i flew to the location of the last boss. There was an archer solo killing (with a cleric healing) and a barb and two venos watching. Not sure about the boss's abilities, I stood there and watch for any interesting skill or whatnot. Nothing happened and the archer seems to be doing fine with a single cleric... and the boss was soon dead. Up come the two venos next... trying to kill the boss. Somewhere through the line one of the veno got sealed, and it seems the other can't keep a pet alive thats tanking a boss whos doing 500 damage per hit. So one of the veno died and the other one escaped. This is when the barb decided to give his go... and where i decided to fly my cleric over as a safty net. I sharped the boss for the barb and the boss eventually died. Seeing how the weak dead veno has gone to town I decided that it’s finally my turn, so i engage the boss and set the cleric on heal macro. No sooner after my amp wears off 3 veno dropped out of the sky and engage the boss along with their pets. Judging by the weapons... the weak veno brought along 2 9x veno friends. Thinking to my self f*** I am going to get out dded... and I'll be damned if i am going to tank the boss for them. So i decided if they want the boss so bad they can have it, and force log both my arch and cleric. No later then 2-3 minutes after I relog the veno trio was in a state of dismay as they have no coordination whatsoever to heal the tanking pet. All the pets eventually dropped one by one and the venos scrambles for air. I was very amused at this point, but those brave venos did not give up and decided to try again. I sat back to observe the battle and soon decided that the veno trio was doing **** damage and I could easily out dd all three of them. So here I am stringing my nix tail arrows and switching to my dd gear. No sooner then my vow wears off I have complete control of the boss. And this where the five stage of QQ kicks in.

Stage 1: Denial
The three venos are in complete denial… and tries to dd the boss back from me. Little do they know, dd is actually a form of art and require aleast a hamster’s brain power to coordinate.

Stage 2: Bargaining
The denial stage didn’t last long as the difference in fire power is quiet obvious. The bargaining stage soon followed. The veno trio decided that they’ll try to get me to leave by chain expelling me. I was somewhat worried at this point since a chain expel from all three of them would equate to 30 seconds is immobilization. That with the 60 minute cool down on expel will effectively cut my damage output by half. To my surprised the veno trio still did not have the fire/heal power to out dd me. But they quickly regrouped and decided to expel my cleric and let the boss do this thing. Since I already have a full understanding of the boss damage out put, I was cracking up at this point. Even with a chain expel on my cleric, the boss didn’t even manage to tick my charm.

Stage 3: Anger
The veno trio soon figured that they have nothing else to offer me. The anger phase soon followed. This phase often entails some sort of name calling. But as an enrage member, I have heard every put down, cuss, and diss in the book. Of course the accusation of ks comes up. I was accused of expelling them and causing their pet to die. And as the nice guy I “try” to be, I explained that if I were the one who expelled them then I would not have waited for the barb to have his turn. It should be no secret that an archer can easily out dd a barb. Not satisfied with my explanation they accused me of expelling them the second time around (the time where the weak veno brought along 2 9x veno friends). I literally laughed out loud here. Here is three venos (two 9x) that can’t even keep a pet tanking a 500 damage per hit boss alive accusing me of expelling all three of them. And this is when my genie tapped me on the shoulder confessing to the evil deed. Apparently she has learned and recasted expel all by herself without me ever knowing. (FYI: recasted expel silences all friendly targets within 100 meters) At this point I decided that since I already was labeled the bad guy I might as well play the part, and pulls out the enrage bible and flipped to page 529 (How to Deal with Angry Little QQers). Bewildered by the enrage bible, the veno trio moved on to stage four.

Stage 4: Despair
In their despair, the veno trio decided the way to solve their problem is to have me reported for multiclienting because I was able to dc/relog an archer and cleric simultaneously. At this point I have no other choice but to completely write them off as their cute little brains can’t seems to wrap around the idea that others have the hand-eye coordination to dual dc/log two characters at the same time.

Stage 5: Acceptance
Finally after such traumatic event… the veno trio accepted the fact that they are no match for a single enrage archer. And I was able to kill the remaining 300k of the boss’s hp in peace.

Now kids… you may ask what’s the moral of the above story. Well… there are two morals to this story… depending on which side you look from.
From the veno side: Never trust an enrage. But this should be common sense. I mean… come on… even enrage members tell everyone NEVER TRUST AN ENRAGE.
From the archer side: Refer to page 401 of enrage bible on How to Deal with the Five Stages of QQs.

And yea… I was bored when I wrote this.
1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
Post edited by Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    in other words they tried to KS and failed and QQed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited December 2009

That was a nice summary. But QQing is a part of PWI, if you didn't notice. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I loved it. Beautiful story, bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Yes, but he needed to tell a cool story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Darksmiley - Heavens Tear
    Darksmiley - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Isnt QQing a part of life? or did i miss something??? Anyways awesome story.
    Darksmiley - A.K.A PWI's old ****

A look at my time: Chaosgods-->Lostsoulz-->Titans-->Triad-->(break from pwi)-->Caesar-->(break from pwi)-->Hikary-->Titans -.-
    I don't TW atm b:surrender

Shoulda rolled a PVP server -.-
  • Xtasy - Raging Tide
    Xtasy - Raging Tide Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i applaud, well wrote and inspireringb:laugh.
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    those venos are a bunch off fails even i got that noob boss down with 1 7x cleric added that the boss is a lvl ? so you suffered damage reduction and their pets didnt

honestly what kind off fails were they

also good story
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
    edited December 2009
    Yes, but he needed to tell a cool story.
    those venos are a bunch off fails even i got that noob boss down with 1 7x cleric added that the boss is a lvl ? so you suffered damage reduction and their pets didnt

honestly what kind off fails were they

also good story

uh i soloed it.. just missed 20k of charm b:victory

A look at my time: Chaosgods-->Lostsoulz-->Titans-->Triad-->(break from pwi)-->Caesar-->(break from pwi)-->Hikary-->Titans -.-

• Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    uh i soloed it.. just missed 20k of charm b:victory

i could have done it with a charm to i just had none
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
    edited December 2009
    i could have done it with a charm to i just had none

i know the feeling.. i soloed it with a charm.. but... i go to pull part of fb39 last night and get pwned.. b:angry

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    i know the feeling.. i soloed it with a charm.. but... i go to pull part of fb39 last night and get pwned.. b:angry

LMAO!!!

*sigh* I have seen it far to often...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2009
    LMAO!!!

*sigh* I have seen it far to often...b:chuckle

those buggers are no joke.. went thru 13k of hp charmed in like 4 seconds.. b:surrender

ps. it wasn't the mag mobs .. it was those dang trolls XD

• DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    seeing the 5 steps reminds me of that robot chicken episode with the giraffe in quicksand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    those buggers are no joke.. went thru 13k of hp charmed in like 4 seconds.. b:surrender

ps. it wasn't the mag mobs .. it was those dang trolls XD

Just too funny...I solo fb39 more often then not and Tempest drops them all!!

But I love hearing about 8-9x Barbs and BM's that just get it handed to them b:chuckle

b:surrender <3 the Kitties
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ShiroiAurion - Heavens Tear
    ShiroiAurion - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nice story b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suffokate - Harshlands
    Suffokate - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lmao i wish i sall that i love it when people get all worked up :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brutally - Lost City
    Brutally - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    cool story bro.
  • Berys - Harshlands
    Berys - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    seeing the 5 steps reminds me of that robot chicken episode with the giraffe in quicksand.

"I think I hit the bottom..... ****!"

But yeah, glad to see someone putting the fails in their place
    Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.
    The other half is having enough ordinance to level a small country.
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Did you know those are the same stages of death? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShAdeReAP - Sanctuary
    ShAdeReAP - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol when i 1st got to that boss i saw a barb from Nefarious...cant remember which...looked like he was having trouble...so i decided to heal him while he tanked the boss
    then me i was kind of scared of trying him...if a barb was having trouble...i figured i would've had trouble also...
    so i tried...i solo'd him with just a few mp food...took a while but was easyb:laugh
  • Mako_Shiruku - Sanctuary
    Mako_Shiruku - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nice story. Id like to see that bible, though XD.
    The Pker's Prayer
    ~~~
    The Angels in Heaven
    (Now I lay you down to sleep)
    Simply wont let me
    (I pray the lord your soul to keep)
    Enter quietly
    (And if I die before you)
    Ill see you in hell
    (That shall be his first mistake)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Kephras for the awesome Sig
  • storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Little do they know, dd is actually a form of art and require aleast a hamster’s brain power to coordinate.
    me find that offensive.
    =(
    b:shedtear
    lolhat.jpg

also nice story?
    XD
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    b:shocked
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*
  • Zhou_Yu - Heavens Tear
    Zhou_Yu - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Words simply fail me. They came back, tried to ks you and seemingly facerolled their keyboard to do it. They honestly deserved every bit if lost xp and pet loyality they have had (and will obviously get at future fails). I Seriously wish names could be posted. Would not want to be in a squad with them.

My wife told me that I had to read this post and that I would probably die b:laugh She was right. Cheered me right up. Thanks. b:victory
  • Ax - Harshlands
    Ax - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Excellently told story lol
  • Murloc/ - Heavens Tear91
    Murloc/ - Heavens Tear91 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Oh look, more elitism from an Enrage a-hole. Run while you all can! He's stroking his e-peen harder now!
  • Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands
    Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wow, i may have seen one of the venos, as i once saw 90+ veno as awesome as tht one.

yeah, he/she was killed by qingzi lmao.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Oh look, more elitism from an Enrage a-hole. Run while you all can! He's stroking his e-peen harder now!

This is more proof that half of the game is absolute clueless idiots. Its been what... a week since i left Enrage... and its been an interesting week. My attitudes toward the game haven’t changed. I do what i want and how i wanted it. But attitudes of the clueless massive toward me has taken an 180. When i do my old ht now... the lesser dds waits for me to finish instead of running up screaming ks. When i kill people... they congrad me... instead of reporting me.
    In the coming weeks... my time outside of enrage should provide for some interesting gaming. Just last tues in DT, this random charmless veno swim toward me while i was turning in scrolls and purged me. This would be normal if I had any buffs, but I only have my arch evasion buff on (not even fire arrow). From the shots that soon followed... her level can't be much higher then 7x. This would have never happened if I were still to have the name enrage over my head. She probably thought... "yay... guildless... must be low level... free kill".
    Honestly, you people need to learn to recognize certain aspect of the game... instead just relaying on guild names. Now that everyone has a floating wasp... aleast try to learn the weapons. In the above case... the weapon itself should scream "your a f-ing idoit if you attack him... huge f-ing level difference".

PS. I am glad that this thread has brought some joy to a few people.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    Kaneharo - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You gotta love the KSers who QQ and blame people for things that were obviously their fault.
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    "that word, "solo". i don't think it means what you think it means." - LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2010