New Autopath Option.

Wishless - Lost City
Wishless - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Suggestion Box
It would be handy to have an option when right clicking a squad member to auto-path to that person. I have to check the map and Alt+Click where they are to auto-path, would just make things easier if we could click a member in our squad and auto-path to them from the main screen.
Post edited by Wishless - Lost City on

Comments

• Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It'd be nice to be able to auto path to coords that you put in too..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • Wishless - Lost City
    Wishless - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You can already do that, top right corner, right below the mini map, you can put cords in and auto path to them althought I might be mistaken.
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If you do that it sets a flag on the spot, but you cant autopath, as far as I can figure out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yeah i posted about this a few wks ago.
  • Barbarics - Dreamweaver
    Barbarics - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    you can go to map alt and click on a spot on the map to begin auto-pathing to where you selected
  • Mittlework - Dreamweaver
    Mittlework - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Basically, I think they should port the auto-path methods of Jade Dynasty into PW. The auto-path in that is much easier and intuitive. (IE... your character takes a more logical path instead of making a bee line for your destination :)
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It'd be nice to be able to auto path to coords that you put in too..

This was actually implemented with the expansion.

Enter the coords in the coord assistant and double click it. You do not need to open the map to alt+click the flag.

Umm why would you want to autopath to a person? o.O It might be useful but not really required.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It takes 2.5 seconds to open map and right click where you made your coords to??

Lately there are a lot of please make things more easy and faster threads. I have to admit there have been some good ones. b:victory
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.