HH99 crit sword orrrrrrr Neon Purgatory

Comments

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Either you spend time making money or you spend time farming... or you press a few buttons and use your credit card.
    ... or u set a catshop and let him earn money for you reselling rewards from anni packs when they are not available in CSb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i bought neon for 50m O.o

i take it as a joke lmaob:laugh maybe u wanna compare our base mag attack?b:cute

in my server its 75mil for a one socket(with nothing in sockets) unrefined neon purgatory.

You get where this is going?
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Instead of buying a neon purgatory, why don't you get an inferno and then with all that money saved, you can refine it to I believe around 7 right off the back? Then you'll be stuck with a maybe +2 or +3 if you are lucky CV wand and no money left for refines.

Since hh100 does take 230 crystals and my life is a lie, **** it I'm sticking with my inferno. Might as well +9 or +10 it now instead with mah money.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Instead of buying a neon purgatory, why don't you get an inferno and then with all that money saved, you can refine it to I believe around 7 right off the back? Then you'll be stuck with a maybe +2 or +3 if you are lucky CV wand and no money left for refines.

Since hh100 does take 230 crystals and my life is a lie, **** it I'm sticking with my inferno. Might as well +9 or +10 it now instead with mah money.

You could make inferno g13 so it gets the refine bonus and then it would outdamage neon most likely
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i bought neon for 50m O.o

i take it as a joke lmaob:laugh maybe u wanna compare our base mag attack?b:cute

Sure! :D

I probably still have more magic than your PvE **** even with your +17 Wand b:kiss

Come to a real server and maybe you can show me a thing or two ^.~
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Sure! :D

I probably still have more magic than your PvE **** even with your +17 Wand

Come to a real server and maybe you can show me a thing or two ^.~

haha lol... if i wanna fight some n00b like you i just look for some wiz lvl 90 here on HT mr 1st sage and w/ BID wizb:laughb:laugh and if the "real server" has more "pr0" wizards like you, it means... LC suxb:cry

so what's ur base mag dmg mr tikitaka?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010

since ocena orbs are avaliable in CS the main goal for all wizards 99+ should be weapon +10, so i dont even consider lower refine

and if u compare dmg, which is most important for me, and wanna have same dmg using inferno as neon purgatory +10 u need to upgrade it to... +11 <.<

so saving 30-40m at the beginning is nothing if u compare it with making +11 orb
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Skill > weapon refine

If you need Lunar weapon +10 to actually kill things... then wow b:surrender
    Packs World International
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Skill > weapon refine

O.o are you playing the same game as me?
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    haha lol... if i wanna fight some n00b like you i just look for some wiz lvl 90 here on HT mr 1st sage and w/ BID wizb:laughb:laugh and if the "real server" has more "pr0" wizards like you, it means... LC suxb

so what's ur base mag dmg mr tikitaka?b:chuckle

Wow I love arguing with idiots like you. Thanks for making my day <3

since ocena orbs are avaliable in CS the main goal for all wizards 99+ should be weapon +10, so i dont even consider lower refine

and if u compare dmg, which is most important for me, and wanna have same dmg using inferno as neon purgatory +10 u need to upgrade it to... +11 <.<

so saving 30-40m at the beginning is nothing if u compare it with making +11 orb

+10 Neon http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=0560e40ab9e0f9a4 10698-10811

+11 Inferno http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=4865c76c95bb220d 9995-11875
    +10 9144-11024

/Point made.

And come to think of it, with the extra money from the Lunar weapon, you can like... 2 socket the Inferno and add another G11 = 9575-11455. JUST A THOUGHT LOL
    Skill > weapon refine

lol
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010

+10 9144-11024

/Point made.

And come to think of it, with the extra money from the Lunar weapon, you can like... 2 socket the Inferno and add another G11 = 9575-11455. JUST A THOUGHT LOL

lol

Tika, you know I love you, but ROFLMAO at BMs with neon purgatory in their hands

and let's stop the ******** and insults, it doens't help anyone.

IHRS brings 1 more crit and 245 HP
    Damage wise, IHRS and NP are in average the same ****, but with added 6% channel the NP will make for a better DPS. Slightly better.

Biggest difference: Neon can be equipped at 95. It's not cheap, will never be cheap, but in the 3 moths I needed to go from 95 to 99 I loved having the Neon and enjoying the power of a lvl 100 weapon at lvl 95.
    And above all, I feel like it looks good for a endgame weapon. Sure, the HP from IHRS is very appealing and in time I might farm that one and sell the Neon, but right now, for a lvl 95+ wizzie, there is no weapon better than the Neon: Crit+channel+magic. Other bonuses like pdef or HP from budda's leaf can be compensated refining ornaments. Crit/channe/magic are either extremely expensive or close to impossible to improve.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010

+10 9144-11024

/Point made.

lol
    u wanna add 2nd socket + another G11?.. 2nd socket = 40m (socket stone=20k each), G11= ~15m + 15m just to make that weapon = 70m (20m more than i paid for neon)... and LOL! it still has lower average dmg than neon purgatory b:laugh

and still... w8ing for ur base dmg mr "1st sage wiz w/ 1st sage BID" from "real server"b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    So guys. Finally I equipped today morning my new gear with purgatory +7 included. My HP jump +700 to 4300 unbuffed. I didn't fill up with HP shards yet so it will be later even better.
    Now. From 95 to 99 it was big journey without new BH. So neon you can couple month earlier than 99 sword. For me is it very important factor. Also is not necessary to change it because this is really end-game weapon, which can you use from lv.95. So now will be my goal to refine to +10 till lv.99.
    Conclusion. These 3 weapons are fully comparable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Tika, you know I love you, but ROFLMAO at BMs with neon purgatory in their hands

and let's stop the ******** and insults, it doens't help anyone.

IHRS brings 1 more crit and 245 HP
    Damage wise, IHRS and NP are in average the same ****, but with added 6% channel the NP will make for a better DPS. Slightly better.

Biggest difference: Neon can be equipped at 95. It's not cheap, will never be cheap, but in the 3 moths I needed to go from 95 to 99 I loved having the Neon and enjoying the power of a lvl 100 weapon at lvl 95.
    And above all, I feel like it looks good for a endgame weapon. Sure, the HP from IHRS is very appealing and in time I might farm that one and sell the Neon, but right now, for a lvl 95+ wizzie, there is no weapon better than the Neon: Crit+channel+magic. Other bonuses like pdef or HP from budda's leaf can be compensated refining ornaments. Crit/channe/magic are either extremely expensive or close to impossible to improve.

Sure,

If you're below 99 and get the Neon Purgatory at 95, congrats. I'm more about the decision @ 99, since I've personally been 99 since like... May. 95-99 doesn't take long anymore, at all. Dailies alone is just 2 months without Rebirth. But ya.. Excellent choice at 95 =]

LOL @ THE BMs. Oops. <3
    u wanna add 2nd socket + another G11?.. 2nd socket = 40m (socket stone=20k each), G11= ~15m + 15m just to make that weapon = 70m (20m more than i paid for neon)... and LOL! it still has lower average dmg than neon purgatory b:laugh

and still... w8ing for ur base dmg mr "1st sage wiz w/ 1st sage BID" from "real server"b:laughb:laugh

Going to teach you something, because you're obviously too inept to grasp the common aspects of this game:

In PvP ~700 magic attack is barely noticeable, and I hate repeating myself on this matter. Just because the Wand has a higher min than the Sword, doesn't make it much "better" at all. If I were to spend that much money on a weapon I would go for HH100 for sure; Twilight Scepters are 50-70, basically the SAME if not a tiny bit higher than Lunar Weapon, and well worth it too.

40 mil for sockets + 15 mil = 55 mil = same as the cost of the Wand, if not less. Nothing to argue here. Might have a smaller min but a lot more max ^.~

Also, I have 15% crit as a Sage mage (QQ 18 if i went hell). Probably twice as much as you have. Who cares about my magic attack range. Pretty sure survivablity and crit is more important b:bye

Btw @ Ursa. I can insult all I want. Sheswessesses is BR. Anyone reading it's posts can agree.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    :)
    I didn't say u can't , i say just stop it, it's not worth it.

and I have 12% crit too, but 15 , now that's nice.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Sure,

If you're below 99 and get the Neon Purgatory at 95, congrats. I'm more about the decision @ 99, since I've personally been 99 since like... May. 95-99 doesn't take long anymore, at all. Dailies alone is just 2 months without Rebirth. But ya.. Excellent choice at 95 =]

LOL @ THE BMs. Oops. <3

Going to teach you something, because you're obviously too inept to grasp the common aspects of this game:

In PvP ~700 magic attack is barely noticeable, and I hate repeating myself on this matter. Just because the Wand has a higher min than the Sword, doesn't make it much "better" at all. If I were to spend that much money on a weapon I would go for HH100 for sure; Twilight Scepters are 50-70, basically the SAME if not a tiny bit higher than Lunar Weapon, and well worth it too.

40 mil for sockets + 15 mil = 55 mil = same as the cost of the Wand, if not less. Nothing to argue here. Might have a smaller min but a lot more max ^.~

Also, I have 15% crit as a Sage mage (QQ 18 if i went hell). Probably twice as much as you have. Who cares about my magic attack range. Pretty sure survivablity and crit is more important b:bye

Btw @ Ursa. I can insult all I want. Sheswessesses is BR. Anyone reading it's posts can agree.
    hahaha mr tikitaka - the 1st catawizardb:laugh u do know wizard is a DD class, dont u?... and if u cant kill any1 who cares about ur survivablity... u SUX dude :) better delete that char coz u're simply useless as a DD classb:laugh

so after fail with 1st sage, 1st sage BID, u failed with higher dmg than meb:chuckle u simply SUX :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    hahaha mr tikitaka - the 1st catawizardb:laugh u do know wizard is a DD class, dont u?... and if u cant kill any1 who cares about ur survivablity... u SUX dude :) better delete that char coz u're simply useless as a DD classb:laugh

so after fail with 1st sage, 1st sage BID, u failed with higher dmg than meb:chuckle u simply SUX :)

I lol'd.

Please re-read what I said the past several posts then get back to me <3.

Until then, learn English.b:bye
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think HH99 crit is gooder.

Mage with won is cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    I lol'd.

Please re-read what I said the past several posts then get back to me <3.

Until then, learn English.b:bye

what u said?.. let's see:
    - u dont care about dmg
    - u do care about crit
    - u do care about hp

dude... if i cared about same things i would be prob light armor wiz and would still have higher dmg than you coz of weapon refine... deal with it... u simply SUX

u just pr0 in talking bs like: i was 1st sage wiz, i manufactured sage BID as 1st... etc etc

so qq moar mr tikitaka with ur endgame weapon - inferno +7
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    what U Said?.. Let's See:
    - U Dont Care About Dmg
    - U Do Care About Crit
    - U Do Care About Hp

Dude... If I Cared About Same Things I Would Be Prob Light Armor Wiz And Would Still Have Higher Dmg Than You Coz Of Weapon Refine... Deal With It... U Simply Sux

U Just Pr0 In Talking Bs Like: I Was 1st Sage Wiz, I Manufactured Sage Bid As 1st... Etc Etc

So Qq Moar Mr Tikitaka With Ur Endgame Weapon - Inferno +7

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL9LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

br
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL9LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

br

and u cant even type LOL wellb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited January 2010

It's a Lost City inside joke

rofl
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's a Lost City inside joke

rofl

LMFAO!!!

Made better with the response Tika <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    LMFAO!!!

Made better with the response Tika <3

Rose.

Playing with BRs from PvE servers is fun as hell b:shutup
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Rose.

b:embarrassb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Rose.

said useless nOOb wizard from pvp? serverb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    said useless nOOb wizard from pvp? serverb:shutup

who rolls the most dangerous end game pvp class on a carebear server..

srzly gee tea eff oh pl0x
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    who rolls the most dangerous end game pvp class on a carebear server..

srzly gee tea eff oh pl0x

didnt know pwi has pve class O.o....

ah.. lvl 92... nvm.. it explains a lot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    didnt know pwi had a pve class O.o....

ah.. lvl 92... nvm.. it explains a lot

where did i say mage was the only pvp class...? All i said was mages are the most dangerous.

btw i fixed your bad grammar.

I cannot believe you made it to 101 with such little knowledge of the gameb:surrender

edit: and oh btw venos (some say clerics) are the "pve classes"
  • Jedeye - Dreamweaver
    Jedeye - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Need a couple more Illusion Springs and I got my Souless.
    **** the Neon Purgatory... 1 reason.... It's absolutely hideous. Wouldn't be caught dead with it ya dig? I took one look at it when Lunar weps came out and thought, it's bout as **** as a guy walkin down the street with a bluetooth in his ear and a Starbuck's tray in his hands... b:spit