Heavens Tear: Heaven Shatterer or Elusive Existance

Options
SerraYoshara - Heavens Tear
SerraYoshara - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Archer
Help me decide!!! Note that I'm on a carebear server.

I TW once or twice during the weekends and grind BH/FF during the week.

I like the debuff on the bow and the +3 crit hit on the slingshot. I probably can eventually afford to +6/+7 this weapon

All positive comments appreciated!
Post edited by SerraYoshara - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The bow is far superior pvp. Since debuffing someone full buff specially mages/eps means their death. The effect works when ya open barrage. And also it has intervals so its not bad for pve either, since its not so slow like a crosbow n it has a gud p.atack.

I find the sling effect nice, but when ya compare debuffing or sealing,,, debuffing is far superior. The sling doesnt provide intervals and the 3%cri, i dont think you will notice cus ya probably have like 30-34% already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Note that the bow has -0.10 interval, making its attack speed equal to that of the slingshot.
  • SputKe_OwnZz - Lost City
    SputKe_OwnZz - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    umm i would go with the bow.
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    a bow with -.1interval will always be greater than a slingshot. The only way to reach a better DPS, is to get a OHT slingshot with -.xx interval
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • Marmut - Heavens Tear
    Marmut - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Woot gratz Serra on 95.

The bow and the sling has almost equal dps, because of -interval on the bow and +max p.attack on the sling. Debuff is better in pvp because you don't really depend on the seal effect to stop your enemy, most of the time it's stun -> quickshot -> either dead or ran away. If you're getting attacked, you are not going to attack just to seal the person, right? But seal is nice in RB i guess, especially in wave 9.

You can get crit other ways too if you really like crit, but you can't get debuff from other ways, unless you have a pet veno b:cute The bow also gives 17 dex which is almost 1% crit.

And the bow looks sexier b:dirty
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    err, yeah bow.

and that bow doesnt look sexy at all, HS is friggin ugly...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    that bow is just OP.
    And it's the only reason I would ever think of rolling an archer.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]