Auction Update PLZ!!!GM plz answer

Options
DeathBlood - Heavens Tear
DeathBlood - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
I like to know when the Auction will be updated for the items that the expansion relesed for tideborns and pet eggs can be obtained from new mobs since expansion and so on? plz and ty like to hear from GM!!b:thanks
Post edited by DeathBlood - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    NB4LOCK

~Saitada
  • Solartide - Sanctuary
    Solartide - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If the thread was gonna get locked, a mod was gonna lock it whether you say "inb4lock" or not.

Minimodding adds nothing to the value of the thread, and just increases your post count
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Furtive - Heavens Tear
    Furtive - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Solartide u didnt add anything to the thread, u also just increased your post count for nothing xD

AS for the question, well they have added filter for daggers and soulspheres :P
  • Solartide - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I noticed some people in the forum proclaim themselves as "Master Trolls"

I intend to take that title from them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I noticed some people in the forum proclaim themselves as "Master Trolls"

I intend to take that title from them.

You will need to do better than you are currently doing then. I said NB4LOCK because the OP ask for a GM answer. That is almost a guaranteed locked thread.

Btw Cupcake... I've been trolling forums since BBS's were all the rage. I have more years of experience trolling than most people who post on these forums have been alive.

If you want my Title, your welcome to it. But I hold a High Standard of Trolling..... You have a mountain to climb before you reach the top.

~Saitada b:laugh
  • Solartide - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Oh, I'll give you a run for your money, first I need at least a month of psyops to get a feel for the mentality of the forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Oh, I'll give you a run for your money, first I need at least a month of psyops to get a feel for the mentality of the forum.

Take all the time you need. Also try to stay within the forum rules. Eatwithspoons is cool, but he will bring out that big wooden paddle with the holes in it and use it on ya if you bend the rules to far *rubs backside and winces* He has good aim! lol.

~Saitada
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    not to bother anyone but BACK to topic of the ah with a question, will the ah be fixed during the next update, or do we have the possibility of it being repaired before?
  • LingBanamu - Sanctuary
    LingBanamu - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    not to bother anyone but BACK to topic of the ah with a question, will the ah be fixed during the next update, or do we have the possibility of it being repaired before?

I can only say that it will be fixed "soon". It is a known issue and has been reported to the GMs several times. I can only assume that they have passed the word on the the Devs. With any luck it will be fixed within the next 2 patches.

AH issues are common when there is any changes made to the AH system, and in the past the bugs have been hammered out within a couple of patches. This time will probably be no different than the other times the AH has been bugged. So just be patient; it will be fixed sooner or later.

-Ling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    There are too many of these threads popping up, they will be locked.

NOTE: Threads Directed to Perfect World Staff Members

The forums are not the place for you to address your inquiry to PW Staff Members. Any and all inquiries should be made through our ticketing system. Before contacting customer support, please use the search function and look through our FAQs located in the Support section of our website for account and billing related inquiries. A general FAQ regarding gameplay can be accessed from the main page.
This discussion has been closed.