New BH System

Comments

• O_Serenity_o - Heavens Tear
    O_Serenity_o - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I liked the old system better because when I didn't feel like doing a bh on one day I could save it for the next and still get exp. Now I can't do so and it's a bit difficult for me as I don't have enough time every day to complete all bhs on one day. I don't use this character as my main anymore so I don't know anything about bh 80+, but doing bh 39 on my veno is really annoying, it used to take about 20-30 mins but now if I want to do all of them it takes almost 2 hrs. But I don't do bhs every day anyway, so not that important for me.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This one is stupid. Warsong would probably be as well. All the rest of the BHs for lower levels as well as the 99s & 3-3 for 100+ you can maintain open to get your next target, however Warsong & Rebirth you cant hold the instance and get the next, there simply isnt enough time. I also wonder how the 99s would work, hopefully they wont give you the final boss 1st, then give you the boss you had to have already killed to open the door to the final boss (wouldnt surprise me, since you sometimes HAVE to kill stygean to proceed to Brigand & Linus, and after that they gave us Stygean...)
    Ok we got the same thing again yesterday ><
    1st >>>delta stage 2 boss
    2nd >>>delta stage 3 boss
    but this time we were able to hold the rebirth instance by setting 2 auras before lead(me) trashed the aura quest and everyone getting the fook out VERY quick > going to archo > get quest > NOT resquading and going back in. Do this in about 2min. >_> when we entered sure we got swarmed and **** and was kinda dangerous but we did get the continuation to 3rd stage boss. Astypoo and herne hunter made us try it D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ok we got the same thing again yesterday ><
    1st >>>delta stage 2 boss
    2nd >>>delta stage 3 boss
    but this time we were able to hold the rebirth instance by setting 2 auras before lead(me) trashed the aura quest and everyone getting the fook out VERY quick > going to archo > get quest > NOT resquading and going back in. Do this in about 2min. >_> when we entered sure we got swarmed and **** and was kinda dangerous but we did get the continuation to 3rd stage boss. Astypoo and herne hunter made us try it D:

We weren't as fast getting back into the instance as we should have been. Next time we should be able to do it 40 seconds faster.

Its not like there was much risk. If we failed we'd have to do the BH again from stage 3 but that was your original plan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited January 2010
    We weren't as fast getting back into the instance as we should have been. Next time we should be able to do it 40 seconds faster.

Its not like there was much risk. If we failed we'd have to do the BH again from stage 3 but that was your original plan.
    *cough* 1m coins each pl0x b:chuckle
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Shynrae - Sanctuary
    Shynrae - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Here's my take on the BH system and the changes too it

Pro(IMO)

1> Potentially more XP
    2> Potentially more molds drop
    3> WOOhOO...new bosses to kill rather then the same few
    day in and day out.

Con(IMO)

1> Increased wine costs for lvl70+
    2> Large sums of time wasting trying to assemble a squads
    finding proper members to assemble a squad has become drastically
    more difficult and time consuming. I can only guess that key classes
    are being monopolized by their factions and we arn't seening them
    looking for pugz now.

Well thats my opinion on things...IMO the coin sink increase and BS
    involved with trying to get a squad now for 3 consecutive BH's outways
    the advantages of the new system...

I'm sure those happily in factions that run their BH's for them with faction
    squads dont see this big problem. However those in factions that are
    forced to find Pugz and those without factions that must look for pugz
    aswell are sorta being punished by the new BH system for not being in a
    "nice, helpful faction"

well thats my 2 zen worth
    edited January 2010
    Here's my take on the BH system and the changes too it

Pro(IMO)

1> Potentially more XP
    2> Potentially more molds drop
    3> WOOhOO...new bosses to kill rather then the same few
    day in and day out.

Con(IMO)

1> Increased wine costs for lvl70+
    2> Large sums of time wasting trying to assemble a squads
    finding proper members to assemble a squad has become drastically
    more difficult and time consuming. I can only guess that key classes
    are being monopolized by their factions and we arn't seening them
    looking for pugz now.

Well thats my opinion on things...IMO the coin sink increase and BS
    involved with trying to get a squad now for 3 consecutive BH's outways
    the advantages of the new system...

I'm sure those happily in factions that run their BH's for them with faction
    squads dont see this big problem. However those in factions that are
    forced to find Pugz and those without factions that must look for pugz
    aswell are sorta being punished by the new BH system for not being in a
    "nice, helpful faction"

well thats my 2 zen worth
    +1% sales in teles? b:chuckle all my BHs i WC lol
  • Horikita - Dreamweaver
    Horikita - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Updated, new BH system rocks xD b:laugh
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010

wait.... what?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wait.... what?

O.o

I took it as he/she likes the new way the BH's are set up/collected/etc....

Did I miss something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    New BH System. Well, first off, I like it a lot. And... this is why.

Before, I could only get 1 BH per day - My timezone makes it hard to exploit a glitch to get 2 - now I get 2.

Before, the reward was random, from 2 mil to 400kxp/80ksp. Now, the first reward is still random, and the second means you can choose between 660k xp, 220k sp, or 66 rep (~95% of 100+ can use one of these 3)
    Yes, this is potentially worse is you're one of the ~5% that can't use xp, sp, or rep, AND you could always get a second BH before. But that group is extremely small, and if you can't use xp, sp, or rep, you can just not do the second BH.

For anyone under 100, you get more xp for the first BH, and if you have more time, you get more xp for all 3 BHs than just 2, without the hassle of being at the Bounty Hunter NPC at a specific 5 minutes in the day. If you can't afford wines or something... don't do the extras. You had to wine instances before, you still have to now.
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
  • Kenichiiii - Sanctuary
    Kenichiiii - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I like the old way better...

Only have to wine BH69. Since Stygean is fast. It takes less time and less money.

Now I have to wine BH69 and BH79 (To all you level 98+, a bunch of level 80s does not clear the whole BH79 fast enough). On top of this it takes forever. More money + more time does not equal better in any way shape or form.

Cant it be like: Get Nob/Pyro at once, THEN get Brig Transient?

Not:
    1: Kill Nob, run out, run back, run to boss again.
    2: Have other person run out, run back, run to boss again.
    3: Wait for slow people.
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The new system sucks my ****.b:angryb:angryb:angry

I was getting 2 BH a day in total of 600k xp now this ****!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I like the old way better...

Only have to wine BH69. Since Stygean is fast. It takes less time and less money.

Now I have to wine BH69 and BH79 (To all you level 98+, a bunch of level 80s does not clear the whole BH79 fast enough). On top of this it takes forever. More money + more time does not equal better in any way shape or form.

Cant it be like: Get Nob/Pyro at once, THEN get Brig Transient?

Not:
    1: Kill Nob, run out, run back, run to boss again.
    2: Have other person run out, run back, run to boss again.
    3: Wait for slow people.

We might as well not get a 3rd BH

1. It's the smallest amount of exp of the 3 quests
    2. It costs wine, not only that, the most expensive type of wine.

No one is realistically going to do #3 BH brigand.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    new bh system is fail

..nuff said
  • Kohlyka - Heavens Tear
    Kohlyka - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I don't really prefer this new bh at all.

I have two avatars I play quite often, my veno (in my picture), and my lv50+ cleric (soon to be 60).

I also have college courses and a job, and it was a nice thing being able to complete both of my avatar's bh's for the day.

Now that there's three, I barely have enough time for one...

Especially the silly order I got for the BH39's today. Trioc>Calcid>Farren. If it went the other direction, the instance could've been held open and such, but you can't kill Trioc without killing Calcid first...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I don't really prefer this new bh at all.

I have two avatars I play quite often, my veno (in my picture), and my lv50+ cleric (soon to be 60).

I also have college courses and a job, and it was a nice thing being able to complete both of my avatar's bh's for the day.

Now that there's three, I barely have enough time for one...

Especially the silly order I got for the BH39's today. Trioc>Calcid>Farren. If it went the other direction, the instance could've been held open and such, but you can't kill Trioc without killing Calcid first...

you know what they will say tho.

"ohh well you don't have to do them, there just there if u can"

this actually makes it harder to get people for the 1st bh....
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I had the longest BH today ever, on my psychic. People had to run back to the npc, switch players in and out.. it just took way too long. Thumbs down.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Kohlyka - Heavens Tear
    Kohlyka - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    you know what they will say tho.

"ohh well you don't have to do them, there just there if u can"

this actually makes it harder to get people for the 1st bh....

I know I don't actually have to do them, but I liked being able to get the maximum exp from the daily quests, and then moving on with normal quests or helping faction members. It was the idea that I could do different things to level up my character rather than getting bored doing one.

And for the record, I'm sick of the bh39 on my cleric, lol. I had to kill Trioc and Calcid 3 times today: 1 for my first bh (had to kill Calcid to get to Trioc first), 1 for my second bh (because people wanted help with Trioc and I wanted help with Calcid), and 1 for my third (because I needed farren while the other players needed the other 2). I know, I was more or less dragged into them, but even as me just needing the 3 bosses once, I end up in this instance for way longer than I needed to be.

But out of curiosity, I was seeing that it was about 30k difference in experience (from one of the earlier posts I read). Is that 30k really worth the expense of having to do these?

I was skeptical on bh's when they first brought it out anyway as I was already in my lv70s, but I heard they had awesome exp, and eventually liked them. Maybe I'll like these ones too... maybe...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Personally, i think the whole system would be much improved simply by letting us take all 3 at the same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The new system has done something else too: it completely blew up the wine market. Can't find BH79 wine anywhere or the mats. Have to run it unwined.. takes time.

I don't know why they changed it; it was fine before... if it ain't broke don't fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    axt57 wrote: »
    The new system has done something else too: it completely blew up the wine market. Can't find BH79 wine anywhere or the mats. Have to run it unwined.. takes time.

I don't know why they changed it; it was fine before... if it ain't broke don't fix it.

True. I saw a WC shout today

"Bh69 guarnob 3 spots left 100k wine split"

I'm guessing the reason they altered it was the mass spamming of tickets submitted with "zomgz! I can nut getz too BH's?! It r brokenz? Gimme 2 BH nao GM plzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

I'm not gonna lie though, the old system was a pain in the **** too. I'm one of those players who's stingy on paying wine fees everyday, so I wait till I get a stygean bh, or till I've got both guar and pole. But old BH used to be 90% pole 5% guar 5% stygean.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Me sort of prefer the old system.
    b:surrender
    me used to stack them and use the time saved to run quests, grind monies so that me can afford the wines, and mess around.
    ._.'

also the new system has me running back and forth from arch to the bh location.....
    and using the telestone cost like 10k each time....
    so me end up paying wine fee + like an extra 20-30k (since me would rather get in and out faster then wasting me own time and me squad member's time by flying there with me basic aero)
    (>.<)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LingBanamu - Sanctuary
    LingBanamu - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I prefer the old system for a simple reason; I spent about 7 hours running bhs on only my characters on Wednesday. That alone was enough for me to dislike the new BH system.

In addition to that, 5/6 of the squads I was in were horrible. I had every type of horrible in one day. Barbs with huge egos, fail venos, incompetent clerics, bad DDs, and not to mention idiots in every shape and form. Basically, I couldn't go through another day like that. Granted, there was some good coming from the squads, but the bad outweighed the good by far.

It could have been the fact that I have horrible luck. I mean, what sort of person gets 3 bad DDs in one squad and get 2 incompetent clerics in the next, while playing as the only barb in both squads? Yeah, bad experiences are bad. I have had (really) bad before, but never that much bad in one day.

Edit: I forgot to mention, the exp from the new BH is nice, but it is NOT worth the hassle.

-Ling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I officially hate this system, and will be not doing it once I hit 90.

I dont have enough time in the day to farm for mats to cough up 2 wines for bh, nor do I have enough money to pay for overpriced player wines in cash shops, NOR do I have enough time to run back and forth and pay the teleport stone fees or whatever.

This is ridiculous....as someone said above me, if it aint broke, dont fckn fix it.

So....I guess while everyone else is doing their 2 hour bh chain quest, Ill be doing delta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    me used to stack them and use the time saved to run quests, grind monies so that me can afford the wines, and mess around.
    ._.'
    I never used wines before and will not use them ever.

For those who use it - your quest instead of bounty hunter can be named bounty party ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    the new system is a coin sink .... uberly well thinked

we arent forced to do the new BH, Its only "free" easy XP, that we can take or not. With the challenge to farm/buy (buying is quicker) mats multiple times.

most casual players wont have the time to farm the wines, and richer players wont take the time to farm the mats.. so the coin sink works as intended.

But, we can have multiple step 1 of the chain in our quest logs, and only 1 step 2 and 3

for 90+ chains are =

Brig, Sty, Minus
    Phlebo, Sty, Minus
    and there is one chain with Ethereal

there may be other bossses involved too

imagine

first day you do first step of chain (Brig or phlebo) and save up sty for the next day

Second day you get a new step 1 (brig or phlebo or ether) you can now do this step 1 and the step 2 from previous day, so you will get step 2 for that day, and step 3 from previous day

third day you get a new step1, you got step 2 from previous day, and step 3 from before, wich will get you finished chain, step 2 and step 3.

so.. only 1 wine, and (for 9xs) sty, minus, brig in whatever order you want ( or 89 boss, and then minus/brig)

(did test step 1 and step 2 from previous day and that works fine, need to test with the 3 steps)

for 8x you get pole, nob, pyro, brig (sty maybe??)

7x do have almost all the boss from 59 (havent seen qianji since the patch on my cleric) and pyro

a little organisation and even if you loose some xp on one day..you get to keep some money and do less messed up chains.
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    imagine

first day you do first step of chain (Brig or phlebo) and save up sty for the next day

Second day you get a new step 1 (brig or phlebo or ether) you can now do this step 1 and the step 2 from previous day, so you will get step 2 for that day, and step 3 from previous day
    If we will not accept message like "Quest is taken already".

Are old and new bh quests different ? Edit: (from first and from second day)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010

we arent forced to do the new BH, Its only "free" easy XP, that we can take or not. With the challenge to farm/buy (buying is quicker) mats multiple times.

most casual players wont have the time to farm the wines, and richer players wont take the time to farm the mats.. so the coin sink works as intended.

But, we can have multiple step 1 of the chain in our quest logs, and only 1 step 2 and 3

for 90+ chains are =

Brig, Sty, Minus
    Phlebo, Sty, Minus

imagine

third day you get a new step1, you got step 2 from previous day, and step 3 from before, wich will get you finished chain, step 2 and step 3.

so.. only 1 wine, and (for 9xs) sty, minus, brig in whatever order you want ( or 89 boss, and then minus/brig)

(did test step 1 and step 2 from previous day and that works fine, need to test with the 3 steps)

7x do have almost all the boss from 59 (havent seen qianji since the patch on my cleric) and pyro

a little organisation and even if you loose some xp on one day..you get to keep some money and do less messed up chains.

too much thought and planning. This game is more and more becoming a job than relaxation and enjoyment.

as I said, you all pre-plan your bh's for the month, while I do deltas b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If we will not accept message like "Quest is taken already".

Are old and new bh quests different ? Edit: (from first and from second day)

when you give a BH back you do get a token ( LV1,2,3 bounty order) if you give back a step 1 before giving back a step 2, you will get the token in your inventory, this token lasts 30 minutes.. so give back step 2 before the 30 minutes is over to have the other step 2
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2010

for 90+ chains are =

Brig, Sty, Minus
    Phlebo, Sty, Minus

imagine

you are not serious, are you?

first of all.. no, this is not a coin sink. when you BUY wine, your coins do not disappear, they change hands. the only coin sink part of this would be using the illusion stone to teleport to the dungeon 3 times (15k total at lower lvls, 30k total at higher lvls).

second of all.. it's linus. and the 79 chain is linus, then stygean, then brig. not brig first.

3rd of all. some people have been able to pick up 2 a day, the phlebo "chain" and the linus chain.

it would make much more sense to do the full linus chain. all in 79, then if you wanted, go for phlebo after, seperately.

ive already tested, you cannot get 2 step 2s in one day.

and all of the people who are deliberatly not finishing a full chain are a big part of the problem.

it's easiest if you get a full squad of people who have the same exact chain. in the case of the linus chain, you clear the mobs up to the doors, if hooli's door is closed, you leave and reset, repeat until hooli's door is open. wine it, go kill linus, leave, get stygean bh, come back for him, leav, get brig, come back = DONE. 3 bh on 1 wine.

but no, there are people stopping at step 2 or 3. thinking they can idk.. save money.. get more exp.. idk. all they are really doing is **** themselves and **** everybody else by making things more confusing than it has to be.

chains are fixed. youre not going to get phlebo then (B) while someone else gets phlebo followed by (C,D, or E). it's stupid people who get in a new squad for every step that are driving the wine prices up.

stay in your squads and finish out the full chain. every day. not over 3 days.