Should venos be allowed to use any weapon in foxform

Options
ChaseyLain - Lost City
ChaseyLain - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Suggestion Box
Venos should be allowed to use any weapon while in foxform not just a magic weapon. Archers want to be allowed to use daggers because they know it will make them overpowered so at the same time I think venos should be allowed to use axes/spears/swords/fists/daggers while in foxform.
Post edited by ChaseyLain - Lost City on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Suggestion section of forum.....

On Topic --> Not sure how I feel about this.....mainly because MOST veno's already use Mag weapons primarily so what difference would it make?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lmfao nice comeback
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Venos should be allowed to use any weapon while in foxform not just a magic weapon. Archers want to be allowed to use daggers because they know it will make them overpowered so at the same time I think venos should be allowed to use axes/spears/swords/fists/daggers while in foxform.

That is if your veno has the stat required to wear those weapons which means if you choose your veno to use melee weapons, it cannot use magic weapons or arcane armor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Solartide - Sanctuary
    Solartide - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why are there so many minimods on the forum >.>

Anyway, have you ever seen a fox carry a weapon? That would be silly!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChaseyLain - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Suggestion section of forum.....

On Topic --> Not sure how I feel about this.....mainly because MOST veno's already use Mag weapons primarily so what difference would it make?

just made for all the archer QQ wanting daggers.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    noticed b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ChaseyLain - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    That is if your veno has the stat required to wear those weapons which means if you choose your veno to use melee weapons, it cannot use magic weapons or arcane armor.

yes i agree that they would still have to have the correct stats to wield the weapon but as it is now even if you add enough STR/DEX for dual axes or any other melee weapon you are not allowed to use them while in foxform.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options

Meh....all classes want something the other does not have.

b:sad Especially Clerics imo.....but others want what Clerics have b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Solartide - Sanctuary
    Solartide - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I say just let everyone equip what they want, but give them a -4 attack penalty usinig weapons they aren't proficient with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zolyph - Sanctuary
    Zolyph - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think clerics should be able to use Calamities, etc. when casting magic skills. I want to be able to zerk-crit a Tempest plz. kthxbai
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think clerics should be able to use Calamities, etc. when casting magic skills. I want to be able to zerk-crit a Tempest plz. kthxbai

3 Spark, Zerk-crit Tempest...OMG!!!

b:dirtyb:dirty

<---would restat for that....ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Due to the influx of misplaced threads, all threads will be moved to their correct section or locked. We appreciate your understanding b:victory
  • ChaseyLain - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Meh....all classes want something the other does not have.

b:sad Especially Clerics imo.....but others want what Clerics have b:cute

Thats my point. Everyone could have found out all the strengths and weaknesses of their class before they started. Now every class wants more power so that they have an unfair advantage over everyone else. Archers are the biggest whiners of any class that i have seen. Maybe this will show some of them just how stupid it is for new advantages to be given to a certain class. I'll bet you anything if venos were given the ability to use any weapon in foxform that archers would be the ones that would rage about it the most even though it would affect them the least.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    veno melee mastery.

Archers wielding daggers has no advantage in PvP whatsoever. 120% weapon mastery on lunar claws gg.

You would hit harder than a BM or barb wielding the same weapon. the same is not true for archers wielding daggers
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    3 Spark, Zerk-crit Tempest...OMG!!!

b:dirtyb:dirty

<---would restat for that....ijs

had to browse nagare forums a bit to find this
    http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9499/axecleric.jpg
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    had to browse nagare forums a bit to find this
    http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9499/axecleric.jpg

Lol...yup I knew Cecilia..however, not sure if that was lag or what but you cannot cast Tempest without a Mag Weapon, unless she just channeling with it.

But she did have the axes and was mainly melee, but did heal when needed too. VERY unconventional but she loved it and only wanted to be Heavy Build.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:cute
    Oh no I think fox venos should be able to use bows in fox form
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    nah they are a mag reliant class just stat in a different way if you want to spend much time in foxform especially cause mag weps have a crazy p.atack rate per second rate not even fists match that speed(atleast magic swords)
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • O_Serenity_o - Heavens Tear
    O_Serenity_o - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I have a veno and I never use foxform while in battle so I don't see the point of using other weapons besides the magic ones. Venos have pets already to do the physical damage so if they could use all weapons they would be overpowered. I like playing my veno as she is now, and that is with mage build ^^
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Does it not take a magic weapon to turn into fox form?

And when we turn into Fox form the weapon gets absorbed into our cute little paws and our paws stats are based upon the weapon we were holding initially.

Once we are in Fox form how does one expect us to be able to hold onto an axe without working thumbs? I can admit its possible to stand on all fours but to weild 2 swords without the appropriate apendages just won't work.

Just won't work and being a Veno I could care less as well.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.