"unbind" charms

Miss_Tika - Lost City
Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Suggestion Box
<_<

Probably going to be slapped for asking this.

Will there EVER be a way to Un-bind an item that has been bound. Not auto-bound/quest rewards etc.
Post edited by Miss_Tika - Lost City on

Comments

• fiznik
    fiznik Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Lol, I'd be happy if they'd let us take off our hp/mp charms. But since they can make money off unbinding charms, there's a better chance of that happenning b:laugh
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    *slap*
    (>.<)'

not at the moment.
    :(
    although mayhaps in the future.....most likely going to be a boutique item.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    And what would they tell people who destroyed their bound equips? It's way to late to be changing such things.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • fiznik
    fiznik Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    tweakz wrote: »
    And what would they tell people who destroyed their bound equips? It's way to late to be changing such things.

You mean like the genies we had spent spirit to lvl skills such as ToP on? Lmao, surely you jest b:laugh
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    tweakz wrote: »

Maybe, but now we have the Account Sash too which can trade bound items somewhat as well. So basically your argument fails.

Can a GM or someone answer? I sent in tickets too =[
  • Shynrae - Sanctuary
    Shynrae - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Anyone that plays PW ..by now should know that the GMs only answer "changes to content" or "future content" questions like cryptic mystics...your not likely to get a straight answer out of them untill like maybe 24hrs before such a change were to be added to PWI.b:laugh

Bound stuff as it stands atm is never gonna be "un-bindable" More then likely do to 2 primary reasons.

1> Bound items r that way for Account Securty (prevent account or item theft)
    2> Bind Charms, and having to craft new High End gear to replace bound gear as u lvl out of that Bound gear costs lots of coin which many players buy Zen to supplement ingame farming of coin,
    and buying Zen equals income for PWE. PWE is a business and needs income to opperate its F2P games. So things that increase PWE's income arnt about to change in it's games...thats just life.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    if they did id assume they would be super expensive <_< otherwise everyone would abandon using dolls/scrolls. (including myself)
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    if they did id assume they would be super expensive <_< otherwise everyone would abandon using dolls/scrolls. (including myself)

(o.O)'
    b:worried
    yesh....yesh....
    :(
    probably is going to be expensive.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think they should put it in the CS for people to be able to buy. And it is a good idea.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Due to the influx of misplaced threads, all threads will be moved to their correct section or locked. We appreciate your understanding b:victory