archer 79 skills and bounty orders

Furtive - Heavens Tear
Furtive - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
I have the required cultivation to learn these skills, which is aware of vacuity, i am lvl 80 i have 4M spirit, i have 3M coins and i cant learn these skillsb:cry, they dont appear when i talk to the guy which gives the skills. Is this a bug or what? b:sad

I also encountered a problem where i had no BH no left and i got a bounty order, i talked to the head hunter but he wouldnt give me another bh. i dont know, maybe becasue i did 6bh in one dayb:surrender

CAn anybody answer pls

I dont want to send a ticket because i sent one before for another thing and sory if i posted on wrong section
Post edited by Furtive - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    79 skills require apocalypse pages and medium ink.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Furtive - Heavens Tear
    Furtive - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:cry didnt know that thx for reply hamsta
    anyone know anything about bounty orders? :P
  • WShadow - Harshlands
    WShadow - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:cry didnt know that thx for reply hamsta
    anyone know anything about bounty orders? :P

In my opinion you can make ONLY ONE second BH and third BH ber day. You can make more First if saved from earlier but Second and Third ONLY ONCE per day.
  • TheLastBarb - Raging Tide
    TheLastBarb - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    here's the thing i've noticed so far:

NO matter how many BHs u have, and no matter how many orders u have in ur inventory, U can only use lvl 1 BH ORDER one time and one time only....
    Same goes for lvl 2 BH ORDER..

SO, for example, if u have used a lvl 1 BH order on a particular day already, then u cant use another lvl 1 order to get another BH tht same day....and same goes for lvl 2 BH order....

and i can say this because i've tried it before...
    so i had 2 lvl 1 BH order at the same time....and i had to kill zimo with one of the order and the other order had a time limit of 30 min......i thought i had to do zimo in 30 min n quickly turn quest back in so i can get another...tht wasn't the case unfortunately... I completed zimo in 10 min n turned tht in....n i tried to take another BH from head hunter as soon as i turned tht in, but it didn't work out...even though i only had one order in my inventory, i couldn't take another BH..
    in the end, tht 30 min order expired anyways...

all in all, u can only use 2 orders( lvl 1 and lvl 2) on the same day to acquire another BH...u cannot and will not be able to use the same lvl order to acquire another BH...

I m terrible at explaining stuff but i hope u understand wat i mean.. lol

and yes WShadow is right....
    Well here I am.....Now who wants their face screwed up by my paw? b:laugh