PWI Rock Band

Chershir - Harshlands
Chershir - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
edited January 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
If the chars got together and made a band, who'd play what? Would Clerics be the bass players (everyone wants one in their band, but no one wants to be one)? Would Venos be like keyboard players? What about lead guitar - would BMs and Wiz duel it out? What about Tideborn? Who would be the DJ?
I want to know
Post edited by Chershir - Harshlands on

Comments

• WizaII - Sanctuary
    WizaII - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    mmmmmmmmm, no idea, xDDDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] thnx to xRiptidex for the draw, to Kieve for the color, and to ForsakenX for the sig, ^^ b:thanks
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:chuckle I'll do the keyboards, vocals, or the guitar. And lol sorry, no electric here, parents won't let me until I'm 16 b:sadb:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Cleric would be band leader/lead singer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Barb drummer

Cleric singer, they look pretty so why not.

Electric guitar... hmmmmm BM xD dealing damage to your EARDRUMS!

Bass not sure.... lemme think on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well, I'd say that BM's are suited to guitars the most (think about it, guitars are sometimes called axe's after all b:chuckle).

Clerics may be bassists, what with both being support and all.

Not sure what the rest of them could be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wizard's would be the ones either playing the keyboards or the more exotic instruments.

Like a bodhran or something.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Assasins and Barbs should play guitar cause their cool like thatb:cool
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Barbs would be bassists. Long haired, tall types.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Barbs - Drums. Essential to the band, but not a desirable spot to have. The skill of the drummer doesn't lie in his ability to play alone, but to play with the rest of the band.

Cleric - Bass. Supports the rest of the band, with little to no glory for himself. Similar to the drummers in that their specialty is working with the rest of the band, not playing alone.

Wizard - Guitarist. When skilled, a force to reckon with. However, if unskilled or doesn't have enough practice, can break the entire band. Really shines when his skill with his instrument is at its highest.

Blademaster - Keyboarder. Not essential to the band, but always adds that bit of zest when he's involved. The tones of the keyboarder cannot in any way be imitated by any other part of the band.

Archer - Lead singer. Always drawing attention to themselves. Although without the rest of the band the singer wouldn't be able to do much, he still has "star power". Very well known when young, but when older has to work very hard to continue to maintain the star power he has worked up.

Venomancer - Manager. Has a little bit of ability in every area. Many people think it's easiest to be the manager, but they don't see the true work behind the role in the band. Although it's possible to be a lazy manager and still have a successful band, it's much better for everyone if the manager does many different things at once.

Assassin/Psychic - Groupies. Will move up to the main band soon, but they have to find their own niches within the band before they can truly call themselves one of them. Once they have more experience in the music business....we'll see.

b:victory that was fun~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Venomancers I can see as dancers or singers.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • XRiptidex - Lost City
    XRiptidex - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    PWband.jpg

Cleric should be bassist!

Panda for guitar. Just Panda xD

Blademaster for singer, i can totally picture one singing into his/her sword.

Theres a saying i heard once that a beat comes from the soul, if thats the case then psychic is the best candidate for drummer ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Blue signature made my Strawberry_ thank you!!
    Red signature made and drawn by me.
  • pand0ra
    pand0ra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Barbs - Drums. Essential to the band, but not a desirable spot to have. The skill of the drummer doesn't lie in his ability to play alone, but to play with the rest of the band.

Cleric - Bass. Supports the rest of the band, with little to no glory for himself. Similar to the drummers in that their specialty is working with the rest of the band, not playing alone.

Wizard - Guitarist. When skilled, a force to reckon with. However, if unskilled or doesn't have enough practice, can break the entire band. Really shines when his skill with his instrument is at its highest.

Blademaster - Keyboarder. Not essential to the band, but always adds that bit of zest when he's involved. The tones of the keyboarder cannot in any way be imitated by any other part of the band.

Archer - Lead singer. Always drawing attention to themselves. Although without the rest of the band the singer wouldn't be able to do much, he still has "star power". Very well known when young, but when older has to work very hard to continue to maintain the star power he has worked up.

Venomancer - Manager. Has a little bit of ability in every area. Many people think it's easiest to be the manager, but they don't see the true work behind the role in the band. Although it's possible to be a lazy manager and still have a successful band, it's much better for everyone if the manager does many different things at once.

Assassin/Psychic - Groupies. Will move up to the main band soon, but they have to find their own niches within the band before they can truly call themselves one of them. Once they have more experience in the music business....we'll see.

b:victory that was fun~

there you have it, PWI Rock Band!

Good job b:victory It's all Right On imho