mp problem

Options
RedxDevil - Raging Tide
RedxDevil - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Archer
i always run out of mp after 3-5 mobs b:cry any way around this? pls help ty b:thanks
Post edited by RedxDevil - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This problem mostly fixes itself when you reach level 19 and have both Frost Arrow and Knockback arrow.

In general, you want to minimize your skill usage and use normal attacks as much as possible. This saves you on mana and does the most damage per second.

For now, try opening with Frost Arrow and then using normal attacks until the monster dies. If it comes close to you, just run away a bit and then resume firing normal attacks.

When you reach level 19, use this combo:

Frost Arrow -> Normal -> Normal -> Knockback -> Normal attacks for the rest

Also, your Supply Stash should have given you a few dozen potions. If you do not have your Supply Stash, go get it (I forgot from whom).
  • RedxDevil - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Thank you SOOOOOOO! much b:thanks b:laugh
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    or just gather some herbs and make mana recovery pots.
    You should be able to fire anything your soul desire with a "50 mana/sec for 10 minutes" recovery pot. The recovery is only a quarter of that in fight mode, but is still more than enough to let you enjoy your archer's skills.
    And later in the game, being able to craft your own pots will help you immensely.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If you are strong enough, you should be able to survive using normal attacks only, if you pot with hp of course.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i always run out of mp after 3-5 mobs b:cry any way around this? pls help ty

Stat 4 points arcane n 1 strenght b:dirty till 99 then restat full dex b:cute

Just kidding..

Archer mp always gonna be low :< Nothing to do about it.. really u will always have to carry lots of mp pots to grind/quest. As ya lv.. u will kill monsters easier n sum times they wont even reach you.

b:surrender 1-30lv suck at questing but.. it gets better when you learn frost arrow, knocback arrow etc..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    Kimbley - Harshlands Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    or just gather some herbs and make mana recovery pots.
    You should be able to fire anything your soul desire with a "50 mana/sec for 10 minutes" recovery pot. The recovery is only a quarter of that in fight mode, but is still more than enough to let you enjoy your archer's skills.
    And later in the game, being able to craft your own pots will help you immensely.

OP is too lowlevel to craft mana pots =P
  • RedxDevil - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Stat 4 points arcane n 1 strenght b:dirty till 99 then restat full dex b:cute

Just kidding..

Archer mp always gonna be low :< Nothing to do about it.. really u will always have to carry lots of mp pots to grind/quest. As ya lv.. u will kill monsters easier n sum times they wont even reach you.

b:surrender 1-30lv suck at questing but.. it gets better when you learn frost arrow, knocback arrow etc..

i cant read ur poast ur sig makes me dizzy lol
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i cant read ur poast ur sig makes me dizzy lol

b:shutup says the one typing in small font n red b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear
    AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Always keep the important skills maxed, will help deal more damage = less mp used, also, try to save all the mp pots you can. I find that I usually have an excess of hp, and thus I can npc those and buy the mp ones. As Elena said, try to combo the atks with the least mp, and grind with those :)
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Keep Knockback at 1. Do not level it.